So, Sup Forums

Guys, I don't know what are you waiting for to Convert to do the Lord's biding.

Pope Francis BTFO'd all slanderous jews trying to lie because 'muh child molesting' even tho they have no proofs.
Beware of the Sedevacantists who are schismatics and (((traditional))) "Catholics" pharaseeism.
There is only One Church and it has to be in communion with the Pope.

Join Us in uniting against the jew who always tries to destroy what is good for us. Join us to Crusade against the degeneracy.

It's time to stop the attack on the Church Image by associating Pope Francis with fabricated lies to bring down the moral of Catholics.

Bump,i disagree but bump

We need to Unite In the Name of Jesus Christs, in the name of Our Blessing Father, God of the Universe, Our Mother Virgo Maria and for Rome!

We must fight for Our Church, which is the Church of Jesus Christ!

That's why we don't need protestant cults allowing lesbian bishops and muslim safe spaces in Europe.

Convert!

I see no difference between a protestant brother or a Catholic,as long as there message is to rid europe of kikes.
We ain't in a position to say no to any brothers,each should clean his/her own house,but we are together,I'm willing to have anyone that white by my side

Pope francis is satanic jesuit scum desu

There is a huge difference between Catholics and prots. But prots have to repent and come again to the way of Jesus Christ. It's the only way my bruddas

>gets caught getting a bad handshake
>satanic
wew lad

DEUS VULT! The crusades never should have ended till the last mudslime was beheaded!

I don't like Francis, but he is the Vicar of Christ and the successor to Peter. Bump.

Reminder that Islam is Pure Arianism. A Great Crusade is coming. Don't worry Brothers, we will prevail

The current pope is a globalist shill, but I prefer Christianity to retarded Islam. People need to stop on the Catholic hate, only degenerates want everyone to be atheist.

Enjoy your Africans

cant wait to be replaced in my own country by based black catholics and their foreign pope

The Pope needs our help! The Church needs us! We need to Step up and Defend our Church against the false prophets, heresies, and the children of satan

I don't know why you appear to insult traditional catholics, brother. Traditional faithful can still worship in communion with Rome. Pope Benedict enabled this by decreeing Summorum Pontificum and deregulating the Extraordinary Form.

I pray for the restoration of the SSPX-Rome dialogue.

I do not insult you, brother. You must see the jew can capitalize on this division to cause more confusion within the lay. We, in this desperate times, need unity, not division. We must get under one banner and support the Catholic Church. We don't need more denominations.

Remember to Pray to Our Mother for blessings