We need to do something about lolis. They should not be allowed to be this sexy

We need to do something about lolis. They should not be allowed to be this sexy.

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/a/35662828/importation-of-evil-lifelike-child-sex-dolls-on-the-rise-into-australia/#page1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Burkhas?

Third nuke should do the trick.

You might be on to something, are lolis haram?

>implying Muhammad wasn't historically a pedophile

Technically speaking, they are halal.

Loli harems are literally legal in islamic cultures.

Why are they flying planes into buildings when they could just stay home and live with their loli wives?

To be fair most cultures were fine with marrying little girls off up until 100-150 years ago. It just so happens Islamic states are culturally 300 years behind the developed world

Only when married I think.

Because they can't include boys.

Muhammed's first wife was a milf, he had brown cakes, milfs, and a legendary loli. Is he, dare I say it /ourprophet/?

>not travelling with 12 of your best bros and a prostitute

>Why are they flying planes into buildings
You mean 9/11? Staged by the occultist masonry elites in control of the world governments. Muslims had nothing to do with that.

Islams pretty great actually, its just he damn Muslims ruining it.

>Sup Forums thread for no reason

Post some lolis and your feelings about them then.

They're for cuddling not lewding.

Loli are inherently knowledgeable about lewd things though

I think you mean they are for lewding and then cuddling.

Loli butt best butt.

Shinobu is evolving...

Heresy.

If I wasn't there with a friend I would have walked out of the theater after that disgusting scene

You mean devolving.

Accelerated delolification is one of the most disgusting concepts ever created.

Ruined forever.

Loli are first and foremost for femdom.

I'd like to press "B".

>those growth bursts on her legs

So this is when you want to use everstone.

Hm hm

>not using this one

>Lady Yupiel will never cuddle with you in a coffin and tell you a story of her past
Why live?

But that's the concept of the whole thing.

>draw character with adult proportions
>remove tits
>tell people she's 12

No, thank you.

Her body is literally perfect. Anyone who says otherwise has no aesthetic taste.

>Why live?
For the very slim possibility that loli cyborg bodies will be possible within our lifetimes.

Kizu 1 bobcut Shinobu and full-power Kiss Shot are the best Shinobus. You'll all agree with me atleast on the latter when her scene in Ougi Dark gets animated later this year.

Good lord I need to fap right this instant

This

yeap marry them & do whatever you want

blame feminist

I mean until it got really gay I was finding myself agreeing with him

My penis likes it

so you like butts like flat as cardboard

What artist is this?

wtf was that. is she human in the first place

where the fuck i can find this?

vampire

>he doesn't get aroused from cardboard

There are lolis with some really nice butts though.

Summer is the season for ice lollies.

w...wait
Kizu II is out?

>not brown Cirno

>Posters in loli threads still don't know Shinobu
Really now?

It's been out for ages. Kizu III BDs are out in July.

>he didn't see all 3 in theaters
I want normalfags to leave

source of the documentary?

>leaving the house
>having friends

>atleast on the latter when her scene in Ougi Dark
I know and I can't wait

All Kisshots are equal, but some Kisshots are more equal than others.

>automatically assumes you need friends to watch a movie
Guess user was right about you being a normalfag

I would be fine with marrying a loli.

My city doesn't have any theaters that allows single admission.

What type of movie theater requires you to have more than 1 ticket?

I had no idea that this was a thing.
Where're you from?

How sexy should lolis be, user?

haloli

Third World.

That won't help. au.news.yahoo.com/a/35662828/importation-of-evil-lifelike-child-sex-dolls-on-the-rise-into-australia/#page1

Sup Forums

>Your Name is currently playing at local art theater
>Don't want to go alone

Because they're taught that if they sacrifice themselves for their cause that they get 72 virgins in the afterlife. And in ancient times "virgin" was code for "loli".

>Australia
Good thing I live in a real country.

But I'm your friend, user.

Be grateful that it's playing somewhere near you and just go user.

You guys just fell for the oldest Sup Forums meme in the book

>Australia
>3DPD
>Sexdolls
Who cares? The first actual problem to overcome is accepting human augmentation in the first place. After that hurdle, what kind of cybernetic body you have won't be an issue so long as it doesn't cause direct trouble or danger to others, and you can be sure it'll be a hate crime to tell someone what kind of body they're allowed to have.
>Implying I'm not allowed to identify as a loliJJI
Check priviliges, etc.

I'm not sure I could handle that many lolis.

>won't be an issue so long as it doesn't cause direct trouble or danger to others
You must be new to this pedophile thing

We're talking about human augmentation and social issues from around 30-50 years from now or more, and you REALLY think people choosing to have young girl anime bodies is going to be the problem?
The only actual problem is living in a country where it's guarenteed legal, but Japan is probably a shoe-in anyway.

But I want a loli, not be the loli. And I doubt that any of the richfag anons that become the loli would want to befriend me.

Jesusfucking Christ, how did I miss it?
Small EU country. You can't watch chinese cartoons in theaters here.

SOILED IT!

Also, you literally don't have an argument if it's grown adults just living with the artifical bodies of young anime girls and having relationships with other consenting adults. No actual crime is being committed and in any sensible country (i.e. where such an operation would be legal in the first place) it'd be rightly ignored.

>And I doubt that any of the richfag anons that become the loli would want to befriend me.
You're mad if you think there wouldn't be crossover, look at every TSF/GB thread. I mean, I'd probably do it.

But user, you don't understand, the people having sex with the people in child bodies would be pedophiles, and we need to stop pedophiles before they hurt children.

People are going to do a hell of a lot of experimenting if this is a thing in our lifetimes, you will be fine.

You could always buy a low priced chinkshit lolibot.

I would take your virginity if I became a loli.

I'll hold you to that, user.

There's no law against having sex with a consenting adult woman who just looks like she's still a child, same principle applies here.
Or at least, there's no law against it as far as I'm aware, I'm sure Australia or somewhere has something that retarded, but it won't happen anywhere that matters.

t-thanks

Hypothetically speaking, if an user actually did somehow turn into a loli. And I mean anatomically 100% not just a midget trap.
Would you fuck him/her?

I would live with a lonely user and never let him fuck me no matter how lewd I act if I became a loli.

>Would you fuck him/her?
Why do you ask questions that you know the answer for?
Yes, I would roughly fuck him for hours and then cuddle to sleep while holding hands.

Contact your local UN representatives. We have to put an end to this.

>Fucking anons
>ever
Don't stick your dick in crazy.