Not being the Designated Marksman of your local anti communist militia

>Not being the Designated Marksman of your local anti communist militia

What's your excuse? No ANTIFA protests in my city yet. They know better.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_2012
youtube.com/results?search_query=3d print 1911
youtube.com/watch?v=JZbCuIl92b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice.

>Can't afford a gun but good at sneaki breeki with my bow
How useful would i be?

>not being a law-abiding gun owner
>working for the bureau

Were you guys affected by the shutdown?

I live in CA, only criminals are allowed to own such a nice AR-15

thats a shit airsoft gun faggot

Be sure to smear the arrowheads with your own shit. Guarantees infection even on a glancing hit.

Nice

Get a job and then buy a gun. faggot.

Our local ANTIFA are nothing more than a bunch of cowards and soyboys, we need nothing more than our fists.

ahh, a man of taste

Pretty confident my local militia is full of alphabet agency spooks pretending to be militia members.

Shooter makes the marksman, not the rifle.

>plastic clip

gtfo here with your airsoft guns little boi

>Shitting on lancer mags
Those things are tough as nails and are very reliable, I use them with my AR-15 as well.

Is that a Wolf A1 upper?

I know right?

Could be useful if you actually know how to use your bow. Have any bushcraft experience?

Um... what? Everything is legal. Sorry you live in a cucked state.

Move

Pic related

What is this?

>having that gay giant sbr holster
love atlas bipods though

This was before I even got glass on it and just zerod the irons at 100M

What kind of bow? A trad or some fancy compund or modern recurve? Does it have a shelf or do need to rest on the riser? Are you instinctual or a gap shooter?

t. archery instructor and best in my region at competitions.

Its a mix of both but having a really good barrel helps a lot.

Lancer mags = best mags

>Have any bushcraft experience?
I hunt all the time with my recurve bow, even squirrels. Does that count?

You guys scare me when you talk to yourselves.

Good quality Serb SKS is about 450 or so, plus ammo isnt too bad for it.

Get an SKS. It is your duty as an AMERICAN to be armed.

Yup

Nice try, FBI

That depends on whether you can successfully taken down your counterpart on the enemy team. Here's your rival? Are you Yeoman enough to neutralize him?

I bet you weigh 300 lbs op. Marksman would be the best position for a fatty.

I would like to have weapons but i dont have money. Every job ive had pays shit and i cant even afford food.

What do.

Tight like your moms asshole

go to a range, find a mark, follow them home, surveil, learn their schedule, ???, profit

Go pay $59 for the used Jennings at your local gunstore or something.

It counts. Go get EMT certified in basic lifesaving and put together an IFAK. Then buy yourself a rifle, and learn to use it. If you need poorfag recommendations I can help

Yeah this. Please do this so I can laugh at the 911 call of you being shot and killed.

It's hardly any bigger than a standard sidearm holster. It MP9 isn't much heavier than a 1911

I would hope so

Pipe. nail. shot gun shell. no excuses user.

You aren't going to shoot anyone, you larping faggot.

whats the smaller fun OP? And despite being totally impractical for my locations, desert paint schemes are sexy on polymer frame weapons

Probably not again, but I sent more than a few "people" to Allah. And if antifa scum want to riot and assault people to give me an excuse to legally shoot them in my state, well shiiiiiiet.

It's a fucking TP9 which is an absolute meme if it's not full auto.

I don't understand the question. The smaller fun is the TMP. FDE is kinda convient considering I live in the desert

I got a little bit hard seeing this post. In a "self defense situations" I hope you get to defend yourself with that.

fake news

Nice airsoft gun fag

>meme
The trigger is pretty crappy, but it shoots great, keep calling it a meme because you can't afford one.

So not Title II...? Looking online it looks like all variants were made after 1988. Still looks cool.

Got a lot of desert in your urban city?

Its legally an SBR that used to be a pistol. It's retarded terminology but it is what it is

Wolf a1 upper best upper.

Yes actually

Nigger please. If you're still buying shit instead of running a lathe and mill to build them then you take dicks in your ass.

range?

Besides, you can take your data mining shit somewhere else or just post on /k/.

Honestly I can't remember but it was either 25 or 50M

I see you have some 7N6 there user. Are those mags Bulgarian or Russian? I just got a Verp 74 can't wait to zero it.

Is that classic /k/ posting? It would explain like 85% of the threads there...
>mfw /k/ is just 3 schitzoids who have never even served.

say something nice about my goose neck

>High Elf Camo Faggot vs 53% Drow NEET when?

>Dat upper doe
6.5 Creedmoor build?

You can buy a mosin nagant for like $350 in the US. Stop being poor

Fuck, for $300 you can get a cheapy Ruger American or similar and shoot circles around that Russian POS.

use high point: 85 bucks

Get different better job or second job
Sell shit on ebay or flea markets
What are you eating? You can save a lot of $ on food if you cook it yourself and eat cheap like rice and such.
Roommates maybe?
Where do you live somewhere expensive? CA and NYC are expensive AF. I'm poor but my whole area is poor so I'm comfy.
Quit any $ costing vices like drugs alcohol or tobacco or fast food the cost rly adds up over a year. A cheap gun should only cost like $150 or so you can do it.

CRINGE

Rate new AR (right) waiting on scope to come in. vortex strike eagle 3-15x50

Bro, that's what tax returns are for.

you can see the circle 10 logo on the mags famm

Alright, help me out guys - I've got a vortex strike eagle 1-8x sitting in my closet and I need a gun to put it on. What should I do with it?

Start a small one of your own, and only allow in people you or your close friends have known personally for a long time.

The future of our people and civilization is at stake here, do not make excuses so you can do nothing.

They are all bulgy circle 10s/21s

Pic related. My SLR104FR, Beez Combat Systems chest right, Haley Strategic Flatpack with gear, and skimask.

Also, 7N6 you say?

sell it
>t. just sold mine because its shitty

Wtf those guns are plastic, buy some real guns you dip

I'm going to get my CCW but don't worry it's not to kill you sweety. Guns are about so much more then killing people. They're fun. Go to a range and shoot one. Will probably cost you $20 to use their gun and ammo. I much more like my guns in case of a happening and I need to shoot an animal and eat it. I don't want to shoot that cute little bunny but if I'm hungry I guarantee you I'll do it. I already had to clean birds as a kid it was gross but it's not impossible. If you were hungry you'd do it and if someone was attacking you and you had the chance you'd probably shoot them. It's about having tools not looking for reasons to use them. A Carrington event will eventually happen the sun sends out solar flares randomly. It actually sent out a huge one in 2012 it just didn't hit the Earth.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_2012
I'm not trying to murder communists just not die in case something really does happen doesn't make me a paranoid psycho to worry about the future. Guns are cheap fun and have good return and investment value and some of them have a lot of history and they're physics based. They're so many cool things all in one.

$158

>not getting an ACOG to LARP as a mid 2000s Marine

real men shoot 7.62 NATO

Funny thing is I have a american (223) It cost me 1.5k

>local anti communist militia

You mean 3%ers who do nothing but stand around and slobber all over pig dick?

>muh dik

What state are you in OP?

youtube.com/results?search_query=3d print 1911
>He doesn't 3d print his own 1911 "ghost guns"

Where thar be?

5.56 is for wounding. Men use 12ga slugs.

God I fucking hate those guysyoutube.com/watch?v=JZbCuIl92b8

Hello 2012

Wrong. Real men use 7.62 real fuckin nato.

I see the box and bubble wrap there, did you just buy all this shit and want to show us?
Soy as fuck.
What about the obnoxious friendless fuckheads, user, how are they to larp?

Our designated marksman is a former marine sniper with confirmed kills, so I just practice my accuracy with my ar15.

:^)

>retarded fantasies of killing people simply because you don't like them or they voted for someone you didn't like

Ive got a ptr91 and a sig 716 for real nato power

>He has no worry about over penetration because he has no family because of his narrow Eurethra so he doesn't have to worry about the over penetration (like ever right girls?) killing his family members in the next room or his neighbors.
Are you planning on a bunch of big game attacking your house or are you just a faggot who gives us all a bad name?
>not hosing them down with a sensible 9mm carbine with a flashglight Instead I need muh red dot so I can headshot you luz and muh sling because my house is so big and this gun is too fucking heavy for my soy boy larp arms.

>Implying I don't own guns for self defense

If you're getting money back on tax returns you're objectively doing it wrong.

Jokes on you
I participated in communist beatings with the local gopnicks back when I lived in Russia

Ain't no fantasy bud

Dig into it. They are goofy but I think their "retarded fantasy" is more along the lines of
>not getting rounded up by minority armed forces for UN faggots and then raped to death in a refugee center.
There really are millions of black plastic coffins. Someone's going in them. It's ok don't be scared these guys just don't want to go in the coffins that doesn't mean they're trying to put you there sweety.

>5.56 is for wounding
I wonder if this guy thought the same.

Typicial leftist it's good for me but not for you. You want walls around your neighborhood. You want guns. You just don't think those low iq evil rednecks should get to have the same rights as you. This is why you're totally fine importing a foreign labor underclass because you just see yourself as above us. I hate you.