Since summer is around the corner and there will be an influx of underage faggots who try to act like they have more...

Since summer is around the corner and there will be an influx of underage faggots who try to act like they have more mature and superior taste, I think it's a good idea to bust out this picture again.

Why do people still pretend summer makes a difference anymore? Underage faggots post from their phones during school time now.

I agree wiith everything on the shit side but not with everything on the good side

>fate and wan piss on the good side
This is good bait, i'm sure you'll get some (You)s.

good taste detected

Why people has to use lowercase impact bold. You're not wrong but what an horrible image.

I agree with the chart except I don't understand the Cowboy Bebop hate. The Church falling scene is one of the best orchestrated scenes in anime.

>anime
>good

What if I like all of those things?

How is Berserk still considered grimdark still? And why is Berserk "shit"? You rate Strike Witches better than Berserk. How?

try to grow up and see from a different perspective

because moefags are manchilds.

The OP is actually a underage faggot moron himself who just wants to shitpost incessantly.

Seinenfags and moefags should unite against shounenfags and ecchifags.
Oh, who am I kidding? Nobody is gonna pay attention to some random post on a shitty bait thread.

Congratulations my friend, you have ascended beyond petty bullshit.
Use your newfound powers to enjoy things more than plebs that limit themselves to a specific genre or style.

We have tons of shitposting all year long about stupid stuff. We've gotten to the point where summer never actually ends here.

Wait, I tought the "good" and "shit" anime list was ironic. Some stuff one the left is alright, other are just mediocre as hell. Right is all around superior

This. Everyone conveniently forgets not lurking, just pretending to be retarded, etc as a newfag and then three months later posting fitting-in shit like OP. This too is a stage on the journey, though.

>just be open minded bro grow up if you're mature like me you'll be able to enjoy actual garbage
Great post you utter pleb.

>worst people on Sup Forums
Narutards are worse.
"I want to FUCK *" fags are worse.
Pretend oldfags are worse.
Redditors are worse.
Waifufags in general are worse.
(You) are worse.

Just talk about anime without blogging, shitposting, or masturbating. It's really not that fucking hard.

>shounenfags
It's too late, Sup Forums already host several shounen generals and it's almost impossible to remove them. The only possible solution is making /ag/ - Anime General or /ma/ - Manga, but we'll probably ended up more cancerous just like Sup Forums and /vg/

>ecchifags
I don't understand why they're still bring their shit here when /e/ exists

>has no place in the industry
Only super ultra mega plebs try to dictate to something they have control over or stake in, what it should be. You just outed yourself as being the very thing you claim to despise.

>why they're still bring their shit here
That shit's always been here and /e/ has always been a dead board with imagedumps and no conversation.

This is so dated. I vaguely remember this from the pre-captcha days.

moot implemented Captcha in April 2010. I made that picture in April 2012.

>just talk about anime without masturbating
Nope. Not possible.

reminder that allowing narutards is what started this boards decline

Nothing had changed. The internet becomes slightly more shitty during summer. And is not just Sup Forums but every other place that might attract kids.

This
It's the 2017 for fuck sake, every teen uses internet 24/7

I like that image macro. It has the exact right amount of truth and bullshit.

Yeah, this. Just two years ago in 2015, the summer was just god awful but it still managed to cool down after that. But already last year, I noticed no change between summer and now. What the fuck happened?

More and more people could easily afford iphones.

>Summer 2015

One Punch Man?

More like Umaru.

I don't really notice any change though. Aren't we just all grognards complaining about "good old days" that never happened? Some threads tend to be more toxic than others though. The Dragonball Super threads are pretty bad, while Oyotomegatari threads are always pretty comfy. BnHA threads are okay too.

Because smart phones are a thing know.
Truly the worst thing to come out from the last decade.

People learn from catharsis, we only remember the good threads that we had positive emotions with, we don't remember all the random little shitposting moments unless something significant happened.

True, a better attitude is just to take things as they come and see the joy in the good while avoiding (or even taking joy in) the bad.

Moefags are the cancer killing Sup Forums

Then you are a normal person. Congrats.

Don't you think that an underage faggot you have to tolerate for the entire summer is better than an unferage faggot you have to tolerate for the entire year?

>tfw used to be an anime elitist but now moeshit got you through depression

What the fuck that font.

Is this pic bizaro Sup Forums?
God tier anime on the right and many utter garbage on the left

pathetic.

I know

Pretty sure it's this. One piece isn't even ironically good.

That's what I try to do. But even that can be difficult at times. It's what made those Yuki-chan threads insufferable because a few of us were trying to discuss a show that we were genuinely enjoying but those threads were just a constant river of shitposts.

I'm convinced that the overwhelming number of people who shitpost are the stupid teenagers who come here just to spout unfunny memes and troll around. Once you get an once of maturity smacked into you by life, and then are able to look back on some things with nostalgia then you want to discuss those things. If we want to improve this site we need to get better at detecting underage b&.

>hates people who praise shows under a certain category and hate shows because of their category
> praises shows under a category while dismissing shows under another category as shit
Oh the irony