Serious question, no memes:

Serious question, no memes:

Why did you vote for Trump? I did, but I want to hear others explain why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwl5kyjLGT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. It was essential to stop Hillary. Hillary being elected would have been the immediate and permanent end of any hope for America and humanity.

2. There was a trivially small chance Trump would implement some of the Bannon populist policies that got him elected. While the likelihood of Trump not going full Zionist tool and promoting his son-in-law as shadow President - and full President in 2024 - was infinitesimal, it was at least non-zero. (Hey, I buy lottery tickets too.)

So given the choice between instant death in a wood chipper and the possibility of miraculous recovery from Stage 6M cancer, I opted for...cancer.

Putin activated my sleeper chip and my task was to vote for Trump as many times as I could. From New York to California there wasn't a ballot box or voting machine that didn't see my vote for Trump.

Funny. Someone handed me a playing card to activate me.

100% No bullshit?

1) Bushs and Clintons together have fucked this country for the last 30+ years. Sure as hell not going with Hillary

2)Our politicians have sold out our sovereignty in last 60+ years. If there is any chance for the union it was to elect an outsider with fucks to give and total love of the country. Trump as close as we'll get to that guy.

Challenge the Hydra.

Because something inside me screamed that he was going to be the greatest thing to ever happen to this country.

Democratics are putting illegal immigrants and criminal thugs before those who actually contribute to society.

Russian expat here, his decent down the escalator was the "code word" , so to speak, that activated me to begin shilling him into office. I have no recollection of the events of my life before June 15, 2015, assuming I was even a "person" before then.

I was a Bernie fan before Trump, I always hated Hillary and how I supported bill at 3 years old forwards when he was president until I got older and realized the Clintons are full of shit but continuously rub it in stupid American faces

I am tired of being told I'm bad for being white. My kids ain't paying for trash humans. Sorry.

Everyone else sure is trying to get theirs.

It's time to get mine.

Putin called me, and said for me to get my ass in gear and hack elections and shit.

Also, pic related. Newfags and boomers can't.

Because he is a weapon in human form. A weapon designed for the sole purpose of counterattacking the progressive lefts insane march

I'm not going to do the DNC's homework for them, OP. You figure it out.

because he's retarded and he will hasten america's collapse

>Why did you vote for Trump?
In the primaries, I couldn't get Rand Paul, so I went with the next guy who would throw a wrench into the establishment.
For the general election, because he wasn't Hillary Clinton.

i saw trump supporters being racist on cnn and knew the kkk was back in style

I voted for trump to stop US involvement in the TPP. It was worth it.

>It was essential to stop Hillary

this

Dems are gun grabbers. Would have preferred someone else but it ended up being him or Hillary so voted for Trump.

He was different.
He really is leader material, like we haven't seen in a long time.
He's the only one who was willing to bring up immigration and Islamic terrorism when everyone else was too cowardly to say shit.
That made me realize this is the guy who will say and do what actually needs to be done, even if people don't like it.

Didn't vote for him, but hey, I would if I could.

I didn’t but I will in 2020.

Most important specific issue to me was the Supreme Court nomination followed by ACA repeal, so I'm 1.5/2 so far. More generally, he's not Hillary and I don't think he'll fuck us on things like gun control while I know she would. Building the wall isn't a huge issue to me, but I do agree we need to crack down on illegal immigration and possible voter fraud and I don't think there are any valid arguments against border security or voter ID laws.

Less specific reasons I voted for him are his "America First" attitude, the fact that he isn't a career politician, and the fact that he says whatever he thinks rather than what he's supposed to say.

it was a symbolic vote. i never expected too much but it was the collective way of telling the kikes to fuck off

Although not an American, I supported Trump from Canada because
1) I do not trust establishment politicians, left or right
2) Clinton is a snake and I highly suspect that she and Bill been involved with pedophilia/child trafficking
3) Trump was amusing, and (I hoped) competent
4) Trump championed somewhat populist/nationalist policies
That's it, really. I disagree with him (and Republicans in general) about lots of things, but he was the better of the two

Immigration policy. This election, for those who were serious voters, was one over policy instead of popularity

Okay, I'll bite.

>political correctness
>immigration concerns
>the then shitty economy
>gun rights
>the supreme court
>the complete shitshow of American politics
>the fact that he triggers lowT soyboy bugmen to such an awesome degree

This
Funny enough, despite outside appearances Hillary was the one who was thin on policy.

Because they paid me.

yeah all in one last time with a madman then it's off to the mountains til it's all over

He is pushing the Overton window back towards where it should be. That's my only reason.

because he's an absolute legend

I was going to support whichever Republican, but Ted Cruz was my guy. My buddy from up the street, a black immigrant supported Trump. My gf a PR from NY and has since returned also adamantly supported Donald and I came to thier way of thinking. I'm 60, wasp and widowed

ditto Rush.

little did you know. but yes, much safer than Hillary

Because I live in Chicago.

>I was going to support whichever Republican
Same, and I still would have, but it became abundantly clear after the first few debates that Trump was the only one worth anything.

his dick is like 9 inches long, as attested by his ex. how can i not vote for a 9 inch cock with a great sense of humor?

literally anyone was better than clinton, though. i just wanted to tell the establishment to piss off. if trump runs again im grabbing my maga hat and voting for him a second time if someone better doesnt come along.

Because of this video - congrats Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=kwl5kyjLGT8

Fiscal conservatism, principled realism for foreign policy, and to stop HRC. Race and religion were not deciding factors for me.

What are you doing in Thailand my man

Ranked by order of importance.

Reason #1 I opposed Hillary becoming President at all costs. Policy-wise, I disagree with her but she would have been the most criminal and dishonest person ever elected President in my lifetime. I also truly believe that she hates America, based on her actions and attitudes.

Reason #2 Trump reflects my beliefs on the subject of immigration. When by father was born, the US was 80% white and illegal immigration was under control. Now we are Le 52% Face and immigration (both legal and illegal) has been out of control for decades. It has changed America and not for the better. This is especially true for my family because I would have liked to have been a 4th generation construction worker but the Mexican have taken over the industry and the wages have collapsed.

Reason #3 I agree with Trump on the subject of trade, which has been killing the common man along with entire swathes of the country (no where I live but I'm cognizant of it). Although I don't live near the Rust Belt, my hometown in California has been economically devastated by the disappearance of good-paying and entry-level manufacturing jobs.

Reason #4 Trump says a lot of things that people say but you never hear a politician say it, which makes him likable.

Reason #5 I agree with Trump on the subject of infrastructure. This country is falling apart and it's embarrassing.

Reason #6 Trump loves American and wants to MAGA.

Reason #7 Most of the Trump-haters are people or groups that I genuinely despise. Cuckservatives, neocons, Jews, feminists, the Deep State, the Mexican government, the Europeans, Planned parenthood, the Republican Party, the Democratic Party, Wall Street, academia, and the Mainstream Media. The fact that Trump's existence as a political force makes the aforementioned groups deranged is a form of schadenfreude for me. Yes, I love all the salt.

t. 75% white (rest is LEGAL Mexican) millennial military veteran and California native

I liked that he didn't let others bullshit him or us. He may be a bull shitter at times but you can't bullshit a bullshitter. He has really lifted the veil and showed the mainstream how full of shit everyone is.

>voting

Reason #8

He doesn't back down.

and I thought at the very least he would get conservative judges in.

been Republican since Reagan

bush voted for bail outs...completely unacceptable

it was Independent or maverick ( like Trump ) or not vote at all

ecstatic with the results after #releasethememo

Lower taxes, repealing Obamacare and Wall. Plus Hillary is an evil bitch.

To protect my family, the same reason I do everything I do.

I believe that washington was corrupt and incompetent, teeming with people who felt they ruled the US and weren't working for it
So when trump came along I got to see a brash loudmouth who didn't care about all the phony smear campaigns and seemed like he actually had a backbone and willpower to do something

If I was American I would have voted purely to shock all the politicians into realizing that yes, they are replaceable and they are NOT doing a good job

Because of fake news. I wasn't a fan of him at the beginning, I wasn't that invested into politics either but liberal news painted him like a racist sexist rapist monster, I was curios and wanted to hear all the racist shit he said, did some research and the only thing I found was that the media was lying straight up to my face. I guess I was born republican because I hate when people lie to me

Just being thankful for him beating up Vince Mcmahon

I like him better than Hillary but mostly because it was funny

Namely immigration and to build the wall and to jail that cunt hillary

I certainly didn't vote for him for his cult personality and his tickle down economics bullshit that anyother R would have done

ITT: man-children and retards giving weak reasons to vote for another man-child/retard.

I was (and currently) sick of all the SJW belly-aching

>It was essential to stop Hillary.
Any other positive reason was icing on the cake.

The lying press said he was a Nazi

>Bought 300 shares of VTI a few days before Voting Trump
>currently +12k
For the economics and the laughs
So fare I haven't been disappointed

In reddit/r/hillary you can read reasons for voting for the one who lost to the retard pretty badly.

literally everything i stand for except gays and lgbtqs.

My vote was for chaos. I'm very happy thus far. Deep state is getting ass blasted and shitlibs are losing their fucking minds. When he is re-elected libs will be committing mass suicides every november afterward. 7 more years WEW LAD.

He also inadvertently made me love Hitler.

Corporate tax cuts. Small businesses be hurting. All the salt is an added bonus.

You're wanted back in /r/esist, smooth brain.

To have the first President in over 50 years who actually represents the American people, and not globalist elites, because he's too rich to be bribed by them. Someone who would fix our real problems instead of intentionally making them worse with all his pro-America policies. And that's exactly what he's been doing despite having a massive amount of resistance from traitorous puppets in Congress and federal courts. He's done better than anyone could've imagined given the whole situation with how compromised our entire federal government has been and still is.

cuz russian hookers and stuff

Don't forget, nominations for the Supreme Court.
Can't have Hillary fucking that up for the next 20 years or so.

obama should have gotten another 8 years

I wanted a man to be President. A man of nationalistic vision and fortitude that would put a move toward degeneracy to a halt in the minds of the masses. A move back to 1950's heritage America, a move back to Victorian principles, a move back to Roman mastery of the world. I want a world ruled by and dominated by men and I wanted feral feminist women to suffer a blow they would feel for generations. "Not yet, cunts. No pockets for you; grab your apron and string it on. You have work to tend to that you've been neglecting for 100 years."

To block Trudopes true agenda, I figure Canadians are only seeing a fraction of what that bought and paid for globalist cuck really had in store for Canada. And you don't want to know what he and Hillary together would have done to North America.

reminder to filter leaf posts

Because Clinton cant be trusted to properly handle classified information.

I literally wanted to save my nation, and the world, from the horrific agony of WW3

Because Melania is probably the first First Lady I could bust a nut over.

>Can't handle the banter hide behind the filter

White power. Kill the rest. I suppose japs and gooks can live ...for now.

Kys leftypol faggot.

>health insurance
Biggest reason for me was healthcare. My dad was in the military with military insurance. Any kid with military insurance expires at 21 unless you go to college, which expires at 23. Everyone else stays on parents insurance until 26. So I had to pick up insurance costs along with living expenses, tuition(I have no financial aid or loans, I take care of my tuition almost 100%), and so on. I could barely afford food, but I managed. It also cost me from getting another job that I desperately needed, but that's a long story. Health bill really fucked my world. Trump recently fixed this problem by getting rid of individual mandate.
>Hillary
All around bad person and criminal bound to keep my life fucked with her policies, you guys already know the story. Trump wasn't a lifetime politician and was a big fuck you to the lifetime politicians fucking people like me in the ass
>immigration
Hard stance to keep our country safer, didn't want to end up like europe
>emotion based, identity politics
really just pissed me off. I knew a lot of good, hard working folk who were being fucked by identity politics. They just wanted to be known as people without labels attached. This includes myself

I do however dislike the environmental policies that Republicans back. I enjoy /out/. Also what I studied in school

Three batteries of reasons
>1
Even a generic Cuckservative would have been better than HRC on all issues
>2
His proposals of anti-intervention, FTA audits, immigration/deportation improvements (Cuckservatives while that "economics is more important than race" , and "culture is more important than race", when there will be no economy or culture to speak of in a Brazilified West) were better than generic Cuckservatives
>3
Even if he did not implement any of his policy proposals, he would have radicalized the populist further away from globalism, egalitarianism, pluralism, multiculturalism, speech codes, and social engineering

>Health bill really fucked my world
Mine too. Many people have no idea how Obamacare was effectively "the first black President" selling all Americans into slavery.

Obama was a downer, always acted like we had to accept getting poorer. Trump said we didn't. I didn't even believe Trump, just figured what could go wrong with a little optimism.

No one voted for Trump

Everyone voted against Hillary

She is the reason he is president

You dont belong here, loser.

Kys retard.

Make Rachet Madcow cry!

the memes are why people voted for him

Since I haven’t seen mine posted I’ll say that I voted Trump because I remembered the distant past of 2007 fondly. You see back then the Press was America’s fourth estate. They at least pretended to hold the government accountable for its misdeeds and had the decency to be embarrassed when they were manipulated by politicians into spreading propaganda. All that went away with PBO and wasn’t going to come back with Hillary. It didn’t take a rocket surgeon to know that the Judiciary and Legislative branches didn’t hold many Trump supporters so it seemed quite reasonable to assume all those checks and balances we could have used throughout this century would come back into vogue with Trump in the big chair.

It was insane, I knew so many people who got fucked by it, including liberals who justified their ass fucking by saying it was for the greater good. Not to mention cost of insurance increased even when more people had it? The opposite was supposed to happen, but nope. Record profits for insurance companies. I fucking hate insurance companies and the health care business soooo fucking much.

lulz mostly

I didn't I voted for Johnson...I regret it now and have since bought a MAGA hat and pay 5 bucks a month for Trump 2020 campaign

Because Hillary and Bill Clinton are career criminals.

For nearly their entire lives, they have shown contempt for the law, for morals, and for the public.

They've had 40 years of shady business deals; 40 years of scamming the public and thinking that we're too stupid to know what they're doing or too gullible to hold them accountable.

Trump wasn't my first choice, or even my second choice. But he's not Hillary, and that was good enough for me.

im a blue collar working. i wanted more money. i got more money. hail trump.

>Because Hillary and Bill Clinton are career criminals

And trump isn't? He's spent his life flaunting the law. He got away with it the same as they did, by having money

I was paid by Putin (and thats a quote CNN, MSNBC etc)

I got caught up in memes and broke my ethics as a monarchist. I won't vote again because it's hypocritical of me, but I do hope he runs again and wins. Not like it matters since I live in MD anyway.

Clinton crimes include the toppling of the Libyan government, Arab Spring, Waco, attempted syrian coup after civil war

what are Trumps crimes exactly? shady business practices?

Trump is an angel compared with the Clintons.

There's also a difference... Trump doesn't hide the fact that he's a rogue. He embraces it. So even if you think he's a crook, you can at least accept the fact that he is an honest crook.

The Clintons, on the other hand, are different.

They will, on the one hand, claim to be working for the good of people, while running a money laundering foundation.

They will claim to be for women's rights, then they will destroy any woman stupid enough to let bill put his dick in him.

They claim to believe in america, yet they will freely subvert the election process.

Their first instincts are wrong. Their first instincts are to get away with something. This is why no one has ever trusted them.

And this is why Hillary lost. No one trusts here. They trust her so little, they were willing to vote for an ego-maniac with no experience just to be rid of her once and for all.

To make everyone I despise squirm.

>Be democrat in California
>vote dem my whole life, thought I would vote hillary.
>voted for Trump
Why?
Hillary was trash. Plus, I couldn't bring myself to really vote for a women. Imagine where the culture would be going if she won!

>tipping point:
Morning of the election HuffPo shows 99.9% chance of hillary.
Figure my vote won't matter.
So I vote for who I really want.

Got to mock my friends election night because my candidate won.
>so much salt brought me so much joy.