Italian Coal Burner Pays The Toll

>Be model/Miss Italy finalist
>Degrade yourself to coal burning
>Turn down niggers marriage proposal
>Expect nigger to do something awful in response
>Get acid thrown in your face
Coal burners - When will they learn?
Can any pastabros fill us in on the societal reaction to this story?
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/acid-attack-miss-italy-gessica-notaro-returns-work-aquarium-horrific-assault-a7808556.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think she looks kinds cool with an eye patch.

white women cant resist black cocks even when they get acid in their face.

how the fuck do white boys even THINK of competing?

PUNISHED THOT

Yawn...

The current government of Italy are a bunch of cucks for allowing that many niggers into the country. They are on the same level as Merkel.
Hopefully they will get kicked out this year and never return.

SLIDE THREAD, LOOK INTO THE FISA MEMO ANONS

But who will feed the niggers without whites around to do it?

Kek

Oh they don't have to that kid will probably end up getting murdered by other black people cause he's light skinned.

A WOMAN WHO PAID THE TOLL

They look truly happy. Acid attack is a small price to pay for months of true happiness.

I really do hope they get together, so the nig can finish the job

We really ought to enact some legislation that would stop tax money being spent on the treatment of these dumb bitches who choose to date violent savages.

>Coal burners - When will they learn?
When we stop letting them blame white men.

That nigger is probably in better shape than 98% of all men. If white men would shape up, this wouldn't be an issue.

does every nigger keep a beaker of acid on him at all times

hehehe

europe's future

You're kidding right? He looks like fucking shit. Probably doesn't even lift.

Shopfags please...

She is...PUNISHED COAL.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing.

Do they Google "how to make acid" or something. Wtf.

This is some highly premeditated shit

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc

His abs are visible and he is not fat nor a sticc, that's better than 98% of all white males you will encounter in your daily life.

That is a good ass question. Where the fuck does all this acid keep coming from?

good, she can serve as a warning to others

>"his abs are visible so he is in great shape"
You know absolutely nothing.

Why are men so prone to violence when women spur their advances?

I didn't say he was in GREAT shape. I said he is in BETTER shape than 98% of all white males.

Learn to fucking read before you reply you dumb cuck.

Go back to plebbit, cuck.

English is your mothertongue and you can't read and comprehend 1 single sentence lmfao
Just off yourself you literal waste of space

Check those fucking lame Capoeira tattoos...what a giant faggot. That shit is so laughable.

I'm sure mixing up some hydrochloric bullshit or whatever kinda caustic-ass drain cleaner you like can do the trick. Next time you're in a hardware store ask the clerk if they have any powerful acid or just go looking for yourself. I think it was in britain where they started pushing laws to make acid harder to get since you could literally just go buy it and pour it over white wimmins past the checkout line.

Are you dense? I'm not arguing whether you said better or good, I'm saying just because you have abs showing (which he barely has), doesn't mean your in good shape, you fucking mongoloid.

Are you really that dumb that you can't understand a simple comparison? holy shit

stop replying and tagging me you absolute nigger

Nigger gets BTFO`d

Damn...I remember when trolling was a fine art. This new gen comes so fucking weak.

Word, she looks like Mama Fratelli.

Go prep your bull faggot

Comparison to what? You think because his weak little abs are showing due to his hunched posture that he's "in better shape than 98% of all men"? Lol, what a fucking retard you are.

you can prep your wife for me wh*te boi

Jesus are you guys that mad at interracial marriage? And you still wonder why you can't get an "aryan qt" huh? You really think any girl is going to like faggots that have nothing better to do than whine and scapegoat on Sup Forums about someone else relationship? I say instead of whining idly and wasting time you could be using to improve yourself enough to be worthy of a good girl, you go lift, learn, and interact with other, non autistic people. That might be expecting too much of the """master race""" though.

go back and read what i wrote, i know it's hard for you to read and make sense of a phrase that's not written in clicking sounds but you'll manage it with enough effort

you dumb actual capetown nigglet

Dude, you are so full of shit. I agree with your overarching point, that folks need to unfuckthemselves, but this dude has bitch tits, pathetic abs, no shoulders etc.

Go download photoshop and do it yourself, you lazy cunt
Goddamn niggers expecting to be spoonfed

>Ban guns
>Criminals use knives

>Ban knives
>Criminals use acid

>Ban acid
>???
I'd be fucking terrified if they actually banned acid because that'll just lead to criminals using some other fucked up shit to do their crimes.

Fuck, I'd rather be shot than maimed by acid.

Drain cleaner, industrial supply stores, or from chemistry supply websites

Because they have the mental maturity of a middle schooler and don't know how to process their emotions beyond "Chimp out" and "Gib me moneyz."

Whose mad? Everyone here is having a laugh you faggot. Plus, chick looks North African anyway...you know, not even hu-white.

>"His abs are visible and he is not fat nor a sticc, that's better than 98% of all white males"
Shit bait, kike.

>b-b-but the grapes are sour.
you're good at proving other people's points
Can't believe the master race can't even keep their own women kek

Cute couple. Looks like they have a bright future together. Best wishes from your friends and Vitriolage Batteries.

Why even bother bros

Miss Burn Ward 2018 comin' through!

you like sucking nigger dick huh? time to pay the toll faggot

I'm not bothering. Sex bots en route.

>He's not aware certain interracial pairings are more likely to experience domestic abuse, rape, murder and bastardization than other pairings

Anyhow, you can literally see in her face, that she realized she won't have an easymode-life anymore, now that her looks count for shit.

>he's so new he doesn't realize that interracial pairings usually end up with the woman being beaten if shes white
>he doesn't realize white males in interracial relationships are soy boys that wouldnt hit a woman

Hmm, this looks like mad ravings of a roastie

>when her vagina is on arby's value menu

disappointed that's not spurdo

Ummm...did your Mother have any kids who lived?

>he's not aware of the truth
>none of these pairings have anything to do with you, but you care so much because of your autistic envy

>"How dare you not want white women to have acid thrown in their face!"
You're a fucking retard dude.

fuck off fucking faggot

I didn't know face acid was so easily available.

Yeah it doesn't matter how it's done. I mean it's not common knowledge and it's very premeditated.

Nah. It's a Solid Snake's cosplay with a magnificent eyepatch.

I don't understand.

Leftists are more enlightened than us. We should not say this young lady made a mistake. We must check our white privilege.

what you get for putting a social establishment meme before your love and self-respect

You're grasping for straws user, i can feel it. You really need a reason to be envious, but you feel the need to hide it so bad. If you actually had any empathy for acid victims it wouldn't be constrained to white women, and white women only. But instead, in your vain attempt to rationalize the jealousy you feel over someone who doesn't give a shit about you even after her face burnt off, you grasp and grasp for any straw you can find. Sad part is, in all these attempts at rationalization you've only confused yourself.

top heh

War...War never changes

Well the exact purpose of the acid is to maim and disfigure because it's very quick and easy to just pour it all over someone and fuck off. Something savage traditions something. If these pricks wanted to kill these women i'm certain they would've. But i think banning it or at least making it harder to get would actually make these religiously motivated crimes of disfiguring a disobedient woman a lot harder and easier to stop if and when they happen. The thing with strong acid is you're gonna need a large amount of water right away to minimize damages to your skin. But that's not actually available in public and you can't exactly knock on someone's door asking to borrow their shower while your face is melting off on their porch. So it's easy, quick, readily available and very hard to minimize damages once it's applied. Can you think of any other substance or weapon that shares those characteristics? Since they don't actually want to kill her, just make her unattractive to others, they'd have to chase her through the street with a waffle iron and pin her down as they force it in her face. That's a little easier to see coming/stop. They could just blend quicklime in her makeup on a gym day and wait for her to start sweating and have it burn her face off. I dunno. But restricting it might help in the short run at least.

I have no idea what you tried to imply with that line of bullshit & I'm sure you don't either but I would just like to say there is nothing wrong with hating niggers or nigger lovers, I'll hate who,what,& where I want too why I want to because it's nobodies damn business what I feel or why I feel eat, too each their on.

There is a popolar joke in Italy who says: "to the average italian male, every single woman who isn't your mother, your grandmother or your sister is a whore, and he still has doubts about his sister".

Coal burner predictably paid the toll, nigger behaving like the subhuman he is, business as usual in this EU vassal state. Since slut shaming is still a thing here, not even women cared, and it's not like we can hate niggers more than we already do.

>Can you think of any other substance or weapon that shares those characteristics?
You can make far worse chemical reactions using even more innocuous products from your kitchen or bathroom.

Hell, take a bottle of high proof alcohol like Everclear and a match and it accomplishes the same shit while being even harder to ban, people are fucking nuts and will do anything to accomplish whatever fucked up shit they want.

Oof, that post was so American I think it gave me Crohn's disease

True, but we are talking about sand people here. And setting people on fire in public would probably cause a larger public uproar. Fire is also a little easier to deal with than acid since you can deprive it of air with clothing articles.. (Oh and alcohol is against their religion, not that they care) Hopefully grills wake up and see that dating people with traditions involving literally melting the face off you if you displease them is most probably going to be detrimental to their health at some point..

Dont worry the biocunt revolution has started

>And setting people on fire in public would probably cause a larger public uproar.
Nigga, people are getting doused in acid, we've already hit the point where people should be mobilizing but aren't because "muh diversity." If people were being set ablaze, I can bet that a non-zero percentage of the population would still try to rationalize it as #notallMuslims
>Fire is also a little easier to deal with than acid since you can deprive it of air with clothing articles.
Fire is also something that most people won't know how to deal with, especially if the towel heads decide to throw it in their face so they're blinded and confused before being set on fire. Besides, the aim is to maim, not necessarily to kill, and second-third degree burns hurt long after you put the fire out.
>(Oh and alcohol is against their religion, not that they care)
I'm pretty sure that's only if they drink it.

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my youth… and my life… even my friends. The body I’ve lost… the chads I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?

JUST

Serious question why does every model in particular have a black boyfriend? I don't see this among the "average" attractive girl, it's unique to this profession.

they're stealing all our women, and don't want anything to do with Black women for some reason

lol a dating app doesnt reflect reality White boy.

Because they are all high-class prostitutes and they need a bodyguard/drug-dealer to accompany them, ensure payment and make other sales as needed.

Because white women are easier than black women

ARR MATEY THE SCALLYWAG FED THE FISH

yeah but why not have a white bodyguard? white people would probably be better at bodyguarding. I knew about the prostitution obviously.

I thought u were going to say because they have low self esteem since you couldnt say that they were fat and nobody else wants them

Well, being a model is all about being fashionable and keeping up with the latest trends. In this age of utter degeneracy, i guess that being a virtue signaling imbecile who hates her race counts as being trendy and fashionable.

Damn SoKo, you aren't fucking around with the bantz here.