I cant wait till all of you die alone like sad lonely virgins and there will no longer be any racism

i cant wait till all of you die alone like sad lonely virgins and there will no longer be any racism

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Em0EzaPNQms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel won't exist soon.

kek, 3/10
herbs and spice'd

((()))
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Em0EzaPNQms

>leaf
>proud father of another black mans baby

Aren't leftists the ones who claim everyone is inherently racist though?

They would know.

>shitskin

sage

>and there will no longer be any racism
Kek

>implying I didn't pay hooker large sum of money to bear me child so I can raise another generation of autistic virgin racist

Every few years for my entire life I have heard the same sort of shit from one progressive cock sucker after another. Do you want to know why there will always be racism. People grow up and realize that there are differences between the races. That niggers and Mexicans and even Asians are just lesser beings than whites. They are truly filth.

Grumpy because you missed your nap?

Better finish your homework before bedtime.

So you’re saying “gas the kikes, race war now”?

>inb4 stealth bomber
sage

Man I haven't had Pop Tarts in forever

when can leafs be rangebanned?

>die alone like sad lonely virgins
projection of a feminist.

***white genocide is real

>poor leafbait
There will always be racism no matter what happens because it's human nature to be racist. Or have you never heard about mulattos from the Dominican Republic being racist towards Haitians and vice versa? Or the tribal conflicts between Hutu's and Tutsi's? To gather together into groups based upon similarities and compete against dissimilar groups is the very foundation of human civilization and without it humanity would lose it's dynamism, stagnate and decay.

you bull is waiting to get prepped Jeffrey

>having standards means dying alone
>settling for the first female that gives you attention and ruining your whole life just so you won’t die alone
So you hate yourself that much that you place your intrinsic value on whether or not you can get someone to spend time with you? Get some self-esteem.

And before you ask, I’m married.

Holy moly it's like a fucking geyser lmao

Lol I already have a kid on the way and me and my wife want 5,

My sister has one working on 2, my brother in law has 5 nephews already

My cousins are all close to being married

White, trump supporting “racist” and we don’t even live in the country we are “city people”. Lawyers and financial folks

Right wing people have kids, left wing people don’t

Mate racism has existed and will exist long after were gone. Stay delusional

Yes there will be racism because you liberal lunatics think stuffing:
Indians
Niggers
Sandniggers
Pinoys
Gooks
Spics

in a country wont result in conflict

Unfortunately right wing people's kids turn leftists. Your argument is valid, but you would think that all the kids of conservatives 80s adults would today be right wingers, but they are not. Prosperity breeds weal men, weak men bring hard times, hard times bring strong men, strong men bring prosperity. To break the cycle, force your kids to work hard, you be their hard time.

That’s 100% untrue

The majority of people have similar views to their parents and families

Even if what you said is true, that means left wing parents having right wing kids. Your own logic fucks you in a generation.

Is he ok?

Sounds like fun. Women these day are pretty shit.

Having a white obedient woman back in the day who'd cook your meals and clean was probably the shit, but fuck anything less.

Put the gun down you fucking leaf!

Go home to China, Xing

>you all are bitter virgins fallacy
Try harder shill also
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

You gonna finish that pop tart?

That's what they said about the boomers.

yes because niggers and spics are known to be so racially tolerant. go move to mexico or africa to prove me wrong

Too late bro...I just fucked your Mom.

probably gonna be another ten years user

>implying racism isn't eternally learned
Humans evolved the greatest pattern recognition in the Animal Kingdom, so we can look at things remember what they do.
This includes other Humans of different 'races.'
Certain Humans evolved in different climates which affected skin color, hair texture/color, and cartilage.
Each climate also causes Humans to act certain ways to ensure the best outcome for themselves and their offspring.
When a Human from one culture explores and find someone of another culture they see things considered taboo.
Sure, you can try individuality but Humans can only remember so many faces before their brains fry.
So we look for things that are noticeable about the people of the taboo culture.
Whether it be clothes, language, accent, skin color, eye color/size, hair texture/color, etc. we see those with those negative things.
Niggers used to be decent folks before Johnson's "The Great Society."
15% of the population, 20% of the crime.
They had a marriage rate before having children higher than Europeans.
Also before that, if you thought of violent criminals you'd think Irish, which was true.
This isn't true anymore though, niggers now are 13% of the population but commit 58% of the crime and have a marriage before having children rate drastically lower than Europeans.
Future generations will be racist towards niggers if they continue this culture, and future generations will notice this, regardless of skin color.
Maybe niggers will change culture and become what they used to be.
Respectable Humans with black skin.
The culture that turns people into niggers may affect the Chinese, the Arabs, the Icelandic.
Racism is eternal because it warns us of danger we've seen before.