Shingeki no Kyojin

Falco(n) Titan soon

Shitren is worst MC.

Falcon of the Millenium.

I want to protect Eren

Endgame right here, brothers.

When will the fucking chapter come out?

When your wife´s lover is taller than you.

Fuck off, Armong.

Erwin is best MAN boy.

Go stay in your fucking cancer thread.

fuck off newfag

Same time it usually comes out.

Fuck off with your delusions, bitch.

but he's cute

>TOLD

Seriously though. Anyone got some information about when should the chapter come out?

First week of very month my beloved user.
There's absolutely no need to get this worked up over such a great couple.

Will Falco be our MC for the rest of the series? He's already more likeable than Eren.

8 of every month...but some time it comess earlier or later

Who?

AM a cute.

I wish

So who do people actually mean when they say "manlet?" I thought it was Armin, but I've also seen it used in ways that could also refer to Eren and Levi

First spoilers appear two or three days after the cover is announced around. Wait another two or three days for raws and shitty translations,

Levi, since hes like 30 and he clearly is not growing anymore.

Dammit... And here i was hoping since the last one came out on April 28th

TGTBT

They are all manlets but levi more so because he is already old, the rest are still growing presumably.

only character we call manlet is the manlet.

it's always Levi, it started with him, he's the Ackermanlet

Are you telling me that "muh unadulterated rage" isn't likable?

And his head is twice as large.

that was early due to golden week, you're new right

You are a speedreeder being this new liar because manlet is only used for manlet.

Thread for those hate shitposting

the thread itself is one big shit, fuck off, this is Sup Forums, are you that desperate that you need to promote you thread?

The thread we are in was created first, and referenced first in the previous thread. You lost.

I can't wait for the time when FUGS meet LAME.

Why can't we get along well?

Stop being a fucking spammer and stay in your cancer thread.

Who are "we"?

I don't know why you put manlet along with EMA.

>FUGS
KEK

> Implying that there are any threads not filled with hate for how badly Isayama has handled the story

because some anons are so desperate they need attention on Sup Forums where everyone is Anonymous

NO YOU
I can't wait for LAME to eviscerate FUGS, one by one.. slowly, while Reiner is gagged/bound and forced to watch.

Because he is more active than any other character, we like it or not. He is an Ackerman and needs to fulfill his promise to kill MT. Now I think one from FUGS would be killed by the team work of SCJ. But still the main drama is seeing the consequences of the clash between LAME and FUGS.

Would you let her handle your meat? Could be risky.

Because LAMEfags won't admit anyone don't blindly like one of them.

I am an EMAfag and I don't really care if you don't like them.

You can talk about BRA if you want.

I'm still trying to find things like this if anyone has any.

yes you do, it just EATS at you inside knowing that other people know the truth; that Eren and his friends are psychopaths and.. even if justified, even if legitimate, one day their time will come, and it won't be pretty.

Is there any way to view a privatter account without actually following the person?

RE alliance soon.

So guys, we got:

>Falco
>Udo
>Gabi
>Sofia

Who is going to fight who from SL's side? We have EMA, SCJ, manlet, Flocke, Hange, and also Zacklay and Pixis, and who knows if Nile dares to do something now that there are no titans.

Why? Schadenfreude?

I myself sort of like Armin (he has too much plot amor though), but Eren is incredibly annoying and Mikasa is completely one-dimensional

My predictions:
> EH will have a Child
> Jean will inherit woman titan power (crystal titan)
> New Ymir flashback
>Falco(n) TITAN

I spy a stalker.

They're just four kids.

What a surprise, manletwhales are retarded.

Kek, I was on a nips twitter and they posted a preview of a art that I really want to see, but I don't want to follow them. Guess I'll suffer.

>Jean becomes female titan
That would be fun but just imagine Annie's titan body with the face of that Jean titsn from the joke page.

>My predictions:
hahahaha
Is this a new meme?

Levi the guy is his 30's and is short as hell

They may be decently trained, and candidates for Titans... but they are like 10 years old, even some of the worst/dead people from the Scouting Legion could literally fly circles around them and turn them into go.

Jean and Flocke will fight Colt and they'll start complementing each other's looks.

But SL doesn't know. They arw going to find out they are killing eldian children in the worse way.

>go
GOO

either way, yeah nah those kids are dead.

My predictions:
> grim reminder
> 9º titan is ugly and useless
> EM is canon now

>arw
I know Eren is dumb, but he must at least know what a kid is.

The 9th could be like rod's titan?

of course he knows what kids are, and he can't wait to mercilessly brutalize them in front of Reiner :)

This is my only prediction:

STOP "MY PREDICTIONS"
My prediction: Levi x Hanji right here, brothers

uh no. What happened to Rod was an abomination/accident. He was still mindless as well.

There is literally no hint about the 9th titan. The only thing I believe can be assumed about it as that they didn't bring it to Fort Slava for security purposes; left it behind at the Capital just in case.

>EH will have a Child
But they're both girls! Or are they?

>mfw i'm 22 and the same height as Levi

D-Do i have any hope

Has anyone got that edit of Historia laughing at Ymir getting stoned?

no

but hey you're at the right age when baldness will start to truly show, so if you are going to go bald get ready

Yeah. Spoilered for those who get triggered.

No, I don't care because I know they're not like that.

They are made for each other.

You mean AM.

Kek.

suit yourself, but they will die and none of them will be happy.

did I miss WHY other children were mean to her? I understand her family not giving many shits about her because she was a mistake/burden. Yet why do other kids want to pelt her with rocks?

She was a known bastard.

Let's have some fun

Around a third the responses here are actually just me samefagging. Let's see if you guys can guess which ones

well jeez. Maybe she should have eaten Eren, then out of spite for everyone being jerks just released the wall titans on the everyone.

Eren will do that himself. He's the shallow one, not Hisu.

Will Historia be a mindless titan or titan shifter?

Shifter. Isayama said it'll be relevant to the plot, so she's either that or dead.

Neither.

This one went with it.

Well as of right now she is not a shifter, so she would only be mindless if she were to become a Titan.

As for what she WILL be? Nothing to suggest any changes from what she is.

Life isn't happy.

My predictions:
>Connie with long hair