So Pol...am I allowed an asian wifey?

how about you stop going for white thots and find some good white women in church? It's not that hard desu

>settling for an asian woman
sure thing buddy

>tfw no Asian gf who says these nice things to me

>le church girl meme

Why don't you practice what you preach?

They're all supressed sluts who like BDSM and "Daddy play" never again.

AS A PURE WHITE ARYAN I AM PROUD TO FUCK MY HOT ASIAN GF REMEMBER JAPS ARE HONORARY ARYANS!!

I do (;

Yes Asians are the superior women just like whites are the superior men.

i'd rather take my elf Aryan qts

Only if her Asian daddy gives you permission.

Honorary because they never fucked up by mixing their race and as such were considered to be pure

>He thinks "church girls" aren't just undercover roasties
Oh your poor naive bastard

I just threw up a little.

at least I still have christ chan in my dreams **sigh**

if you're not a complete retard it's very easy to tell which women are larping. I assume you fall into this case

>if you're not a complete retard it's very easy to tell which women are larping
HINT- They're all LARPing, and you're lying to yourself if you think otherwise.

You shouldn't breed with monkeys. Nice try Shlomo.

Dirty race mixer you should be gassed

you're either a kike or mgtow cuck

The problem fixes itself. After enough White men for for Asian women, White women will realize that they need to do whatever it is that's making White men choose Asian women over them. Problem solved.

Holy shit.... That is literally the girl I'm seeing at the moment, traditional Christian, want's a big family and all that.

Are the meme's leaking into reality again?

They don't all look japanese. Philipino's are gross

please marry my sister

They are mainland Chinese actually.

>mfw you don't know how badly I will fuck your life up.

How do I achieve transcendence and get myself a good Christian woman?

the whole world is like this user all attractive women are like this you’re fucking autistic if you don’t see the way things are going. either become desensitized or get fucked over quick

This photo looks old as fuck. Like 2005.

Convert to a traditional Christian religion. Mormon or Amish stand out. No, (post-1800 Catholicism) and (American Protestant) are not traditional Christianity.

stay away from our women... go fuck your aians

People ITT

As long as she isn't Chinese. Japanese is fine.

That depends. Do you care about the white race surviving? If so, then no Asian pussy for You! If not, then sure.

please make more hapa babies for my ethnostate

i like kenyan pussy so what jamaaal

black pussy matters

lol your women smell like shit, you can keep your gorilla women

>we will have cute children like their dad

Boy I got news for you if you think your asian waifu will give you kids that look like you

Explain this

nip women are whores. china actually isnt so bad.

>asking people on an image board if it's alright to have an asian wife

Can I have a wifey who will help me kill fascists?

I love this mentality. We keep all our women to ourselves and fuck yours! :)

Think of it as brown eyes. We know brown eyes are often dominant and will over take blue eyes when it comes to inherited genes

sucka my cocka

I don't argue that whatever you statistic says is not true.

She's waiting for you!

If by "will fuck your life up" you mean "want to be a homemaker and completely submissive to you in bed."

Being with an Asian woman is experiencing how love is supposed to be. She will treat your every slight discomfort as her number one responsibility in life. But when it comes time to do manly stuff like dig up a tree stump in the front yard, you'd better be ready.

She'll do everything she can to make you happy, and... in the end you can't say no when she asks the same. It's just how this is supposed to be.

Alrighty then. Got any of your stuff with Jap girl x white males? More relevant to Sup Forums than SEA imo.

For what?WM BW dont even look right together. WM AW is a perfect match

good on him

Their culture of animal cruelty turns me off. I'm still looking for my virginal 21+ white waifu. NOT. Really, guys, the white women in the USA have been ruined. I can't deny it.

wh*tes shouldn't reproduce

>pajeets and pedros can't handle the bantz
lmao

Find me a fully Caucasian girl who is cuter than this 2/3 Korean & 1/3 Caucasian woman

Only if you promise to breed more Elliots.

animal cruelty? you do know that dog eating is mostly a gook thing. China is quite varied province to province.

looks wierd as fuck

stupid jamaal doesn't yet realize that the african women belong to the white man

imma imma colonize dat pussy

More of a homewrecker and deny you of everything you love once we have as many children that I WANT.

"Gooks" means all Asians. It always has. And whatever, I've lived long enough to know that the Chinese are nasty.

You mean any white-jap couple? I see you don't get the point of these pictures which is flushing your genes down the toilet.

GLADLY

Nobody cares about your thread that we've had a billion times so here's a quick crop I made from the good thread about the Russian an hero

listen to your bros. go infect the Asians with your recessive genes

AMEN brother!

>Calls her Aryan
>She has black hair
Might as well date an Asian, desu

m8 I'm American. I'm already a mongrel

Well, I believe it had its origins in the Korean War, and Korea is called Hangook.

You finnin ta bash dat dark box with yo von Braun missile???

laura loomer

marrying a non white is really an act of self hatred. you hate yourself so much that you would rather have kids that look nothing like you.

should really use real life pictures instead of cartoons

all women do the same thing

>tfw asian gf

Same shit

>is racemixing redpilled?

Then enjoy your Elliot Rodger son.

Huh. Thanks for sharing.

Gross why the fuck is she with that cave beast?

YAHHHHH

SIEG

I don't know anymore bros, these insects are insecting away, makes my skin crawl. Guess I fucked up and my lineage is dead.

> makes vidya soyface

human "women"

Any 6'0''+ crazy hapas out there? It's more related to height than it is the Asian part imo

soooooo mad

lynch yourself welfarenigger

>am I allowed an asian wifey?
>wifey
For using that word the only thing you're allowed now is a lead injection directly into your brain.

I'm going to start asking this in every one of these threads. Would you pay to look more Asian or would someone have to pay you? Think about that before you produce a half asian son.

>white

>I think divorce laws are the same all over the world.

I will fuck the slant right out of your eyes