Why do so many of you pretend to be investment bankers? I know you aren't

Why do so many of you pretend to be investment bankers? I know you aren't.

It's not an impressive job anyway, since it doesn't require any degree or skill or produce anything, but it just weirds me out that so many Sup Forums types fantasize about it. It's just the social position that would afford you, right?

Ditto the cryptocurrencies, what is the connection between being Sup Forums and shilling BTC? Theoretically get-rich-quick fantasies shouldn't be tied to a specific political ideology but crypto is noticably right wing.

why?

Investment banking doesn't afford you a social position outside the in community. You're seen as a white collar criminal by most people. And the job is horrible and nor glamorous at all except for the money and travel, and the travel gets old fast.

deep down they know that their own behavior is that which they ascribe to the jews

hence they choose a stereotypically jewish profession

It's a savings account for risk players. Micro penny/penny idiot savants like myself that paid 1000 to learn the game and then start taking against market makers. The 1000 is like the cost of text books. Then you figure it out. Faggot.

>tfw people think I'm an asshole for working in a bank even though I'm just a lowly programmer

Also honestly doubt you have any idea what I am talking about nigger. I lost 300 to learn the game then invested 300 in a reverse merger that made me 6k in three days. Net profit 5700. Then fake r/m became a thing I lost 500 and got out becayse I have a real job. Still made 5k with minimal effort and a stack of mountain dew. Nigger.

>try not to cringe

Why? Because I paid for rent for half the year With intelligence and guts then got out before I lost to the house? Fuck off.

>cringe hard

Get the feel you tried to do this and listened to seven consecutive pump and dump emails and lost 39k. Kill yourself or hire me to manage your money.

Indexed annuities are legit if you have 30k plus. Do you? Nigger?

A lot of everyday investment bankers I met are pretty average in intelligence and those top mba programs are really not that hardn

Why do investment bankers try to show off intelligence by dropping vocabulary that the average person might not know? That’s it. You just have a finance vocabulary knowledge bank. 99% of you are stupid as fuck and are not clever enough to come up with transactions where you can scam free monies

(he's roleplaying)

What? I dont have a relevant degree just an interest in all things finance, commodities, and high return. Fuck me right?

Lets assume you are this stupid. A reverse merger is just a comps y that agrees to take on another company's stock ticker after they failed. Sometimes it's a great company so a .00001 stock suddenly jumps to 10 cents. The requirements are that all ceos or decisions makers and financiers as it were are gone from the previous company. So shit tier stock becomes average and you make a fortune. The hard part is seeing this happen as it develops. It became too hard to tell so I got out after some success because scams. . Get it????

it's the gordon gekko "greed is good" bullshit. the wolf on wall street, the women, jets, italian cars and most importantly -- The Status.
crypto on the other hand is right wing because it is 1) decentralized 2) subversive to the current financial system.

Broke commie detected.

You have a very limited understanding. Perhaps I was unfair. Sort of. Crypto has potential. But relying on that with no understanding of the stock market as it exists is like being a drug dealer with no gun. Good luck.

That's pretty much every profession though. Start dropping medical terminology at an investment banker and see how smart they feel. For that matter any farmer knows things that neither the investment banker or the doctor know. Knowledge is specialized with arcane terminology

As a rule I am polite to southern posters. So. Bless your soul.

>tfw you actually are an investment banker

I worked with you. You aren't shit either. Mutual fund salesman sob

lurkmoarfagit

"Puerto Rican bonds are hot right now"

Can't sell you a mutual fund... Ya know the Iraqi dinari is due..."

Sup Forums isnt shill bitcoins. its the fed. you cant make money on investments without burning some one. the markets dont mint money. what goes in is taken out . if i invest in something and some one else invest in the same thing i invest in later i can cash in my chips and they deal with having to wait for a situation that may never happen

thats a simplified version. typically 1 person investing wont change the value any real amount though there is whats be come to be called the fat finger trade which wasnt a accident it was a short term trade done in bulk which caused a sell off because nobody wanted to be burned

its just people who got into bitcoin late. any one who bought after 10k is a moron and only the people who had them pre 600 made much off the growth in most cases. many of them got out and left many bit coins in circulation in exchanges. its just like stocks there is a finite number of them for any company thats publicly traded and at any 1 point in time some are not held. this affects the perception of demand for it. over liquidity is damning its why buybacks are a thing

Buy Chainlink now that it's still cheap. It is an ambitious project that aims to connect smart contracts to the real world in a decentralized way (oracle).
Huge institutions including SWIFT have expressed much interest to decentralized validation of smart contracts. As of today /biz/ found a paper released by WEF, which claimed that decentralized oracles will be a huge innovation with world-changing potential and linked to the Chainlink site.

Consider buying Chainlink.

The lifestyle of these motherfuckers is exactly two ways. Is legit, daughter od's on heroin while he sinks his own yacht to buy a bigger yacht. #2 sucks at his job can't sell warmth to an Eskimo so he ts tugjobs from Craigslist on the strength of what his job sounds like. Which are you?

This is now a crypto thread for people who want to sell worthless crypto.

Not being a investment banker shit posting on pol all day
>>Why even live

Cunts who say shit like this typically have no idea how banking, finance, economics, or life in general works

reminder
crypto = infinite money
buy tether

Well, at least you didn't say " Bless your heart." Which is Southern for "well, aren't you an idiot."