These guys happily do all kinds of shit work so I can play video games and smoke weed...

These guys happily do all kinds of shit work so I can play video games and smoke weed. WHY DA FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO GET RID OF THEM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s5UuAWOod-w
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/02/10/514172676/mexicans-in-the-u-s-are-sending-home-more-money-than-ever
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They aren't American.

So we can replace them with robots that dont shit and piss in the fucking field.

>all those beaners with terrible back posture
this is why they have to go back

so get rid of them? getting rid of non-americans qont improve anyone's lives

Yes, it will. How about you go fuck yourself you hook nosed kike.

show me on the doll where the jew touched you

I think we should deport Blacks to Mexico instead.

Using the word “Da”instead of “the”
Idiot nigger, stop butchering the english language fuckwad.

I wish I had something to work for

What the fuck does mojados picking strawberries have to do with you playing video games? I'm not seeing the correlation here.

Because slavery is a recipe for decline.

My small business literally depends on illegals, we CAN'T get rid of them

id send you back with them, you fat lazy faggot.
die in a fire, pussy

Bcuz they're affecting our politics!
Most of them vote Democrat bcuz of the gibs because they take on jobs that pay little.

Because I don’t want slave labor that also votes for Marxism so that you can be a fucking loser

Why the fuck do Mexicans want to come here and work as indentured servants???

If they are so awesome and we should be glad to have them, why can't they turn Mexico into a good place to live???

That sucks. Guess you'll have to pay fair wages to an American and deal with taxes and stuff, huh?

This.

All those jobs huwhite people "just won't do"? You'd sure as hell do them for a wage that allows you to support a single income family.

I can't afford entitled americans

they're working 16 hour days for 3 bucks an hour cut them a break

Life is a video game.
Hopefully you rolled good stats.

Woke Mediterranean chad, Christian virgin isn't a bad roll.
It's similar to how Jesus Christ rolled.

They actually make between 10-12 an hour and per piece workers make up to 14/hour.

Cash
No tax
Still receiving benefits

Fuck you Satan, go back to your shithole.

Because im a victim of circumstance so I need those jobs to survive a life of no crime. But they dont pay enough for that to be feasible. So I will take my shit body that someone/thing thought it a laugh to push through quality control and rob your meager salary endowed home when you take your brats to charles and cheese so you dont feel like you've failed them completely.

>make up to 14/hour.
>up to
what do they actually make

Why do you want Mexicans to have shit jobs that don’t pay anything? They’re illegally in the US and as far as I’m concerned, they’re criminals.

>americans can work

topkek stay edgy Sup Forums

Because when we take away your autism checks you'll need the income

Tag team concern trolling. Try harder cunts. What you are rooting for is basically corporate purchased government sponsored indentured servitude. Not only is it immoral to subsist on a subservient lesser class of people with virtually no hope of truly bettering their social economic position. The government shouldn't be taxing the people in order to subsidise it at the behest of the corporations who profit from it. All while suppressing the working class wages. The whole situation is jewed from every angle and no ethical person should support it.

It's called a farmers market and if you aren't buying your food from a local white farmer you are killing our roots. Also, we can start to drop money on Amish farmers, help them expand oo.

>>Alaska $139M
Sure hillbilly.

Haven't you heard the news? Farmers market are racis and sheit yo!

Once Mexicans get amnesty they gonna replace all blacks in government jobs like they did in construction, hospitality, transportation etc. If I was black I would be shaking in my boots.

So move to Mexico!
:3

>Montana $32
>Maine $66
>FAIR

Yeah, no agenda-driven biased twisting of information information going on here.

I frequent the farmers market. I see interracial couples all the time there. Also they the sweetest oranges!

As a white nationalist market gardener I would like the pupusa truck removed from my local market, and the the mestizo tomato merchants can fuck off too. It's hard enough convincing hill billes to buy lime Basil, watching them line up 12 deep to buy corn dough is sad.

>These guys happily do all kinds of shit work so I can sit in the shade, smoking my own tobacco and watching my slaves. WHY DA FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO GET RID OF THEM

Leave then

You don’t get an opinion faggot enabler. We won.

... right...
They are depositing into their 401k and saving in the SS account for when they get older.
Kill yourself peasant. Anyone with a REAL job doesn't care if immigrants are taking laborer jobs, only you trailer trash hicks get all fucking triggered

HEY GUYS WE WANT $15 AN HOUR MINIMUM WAGE
BUT WE ALSO NEED MILLIONS OF LATINX TO BE CITIZENS SO THEY CAN WORK BELOW MINIMUM WAGE BECAUSE AMERICANS WON'T DO THOSE JOBS

You both are parasites to your society.

How it works
>democraps bring cheap workforce in
>abuse them as totallynotslave labor for years
>turn around and tell them they are oppressed and it's the right wing people who are trying to put a stop to this whole process that are oppressing them
>use them for votes
You sure are lucky you have smart people like me OP to set you straight.

>Anyone with a REAL job doesn't care if immigrants are taking laborer jobs, only you trailer trash hicks get all fucking triggered
Yeah, because my taxes don't go to paying benefits for those trailer trash since they aren't working...

>They are depositing into their 401k and saving in the SS account for when they get older.

Nope, just sending home over $20 billion in remittance, now surpassing their oil industry. You are a small minded pleb

Yaaaah I know for a fact that illegals get health insurance here in CA. I worked for the DMV and they would use medical bills and letters from social services. Trust me they do in fact get healthcare subsidized by gov't and they do get EBT ETC.

Is a huge population who send remittances back to their homeland, don't pay taxes, and benefit from gibs.galore a problem? Yep. Send them back.

By the way about 1/4 of the illegals who I gave driver licenses to checked that they wanted to register to vote but I denied them and sent them on their flat nose beady eyed way

Because it is your turn

youtu.be/s5UuAWOod-w

so you have to go pick your own food, fucking neet.

its about 70 billion now according to a study cited by liberal-as-fuck NPR

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/02/10/514172676/mexicans-in-the-u-s-are-sending-home-more-money-than-ever

You are so fucking stupid it's astounding.

Spic bro here. I went to a health clinic one time and the lady who I was doing paperwork with told me that most of the people who go there don’t have a single form of ID on them, and yet they still receive free healthcare.

Roughly only 4% of them actually work in agriculture. Te rest take working class and service jobs away from legal citizens.

They actually did take ur jerbs.

The ruling class uses mass 3rd world immigration as a way to destroy wage inflation. As long as you are constantly bringing in workers to undercut and work the very lowest end of the labor market, wages will not increase substantially all the way up the wage scale.

This is why wages have stagnated and the cost of living has gone way up.

As long as you let the gov and media lie to you about how its an issue of racism and xenophobia then your going to be a basic bitch liberal who fights to essentially keeps the country's wages depressed and the poor/working class down.

Mass 3rd world immigration is about suppressing the cost of labor, creating growth, and issuing new debt. Its framed as a moral issue to liberals who are upper middle class and don't realize that the wage suppression effects them to... for if the guy cleaning your gutter is making 8 bucks and hour, you're making 30. But if he's making 15 then your making 50.

>B But Jake Tapper said the presidents a "vewy bad man" and he irrationally hates brown people.

Liberals are fucking imbeciles.