One Piece

Anyone else find these two suspicious as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiecegold.com/big-mom-has-the-spider-devil-fruit/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll bet they were pedo's and tried to rape poor Linlin. She lost it and killed everyone.

Yeah, they wanted to fuck these little girls!

So what you're saying is that Linlin didn't rekt the village but was framed?

fuck yeah

FUCKING
BUNNY
SLUT

Why is Oda such a creepy lolicon bastard?

Who is this character? How'd she get on the Straw Hats' ship?

>make Elbay great again

Man, stop this. Gastino is already overused, we do not need more memes like this.

carrot has perfectly proportioned tits

Eeeewww. Hairy tits.

Why has every giant we've met in the entire series been a confirmed jobber? Oars Sr. was supposed to be the strongest giant ever and every Strawhat post-timeskip would oneshot him based on what we saw from zombie Oars.

Doflamingo oneshotted Oars Jr. of course and Doflamingo's strings could barely cut non-gear Luffy and Law. Mr. 3 oneshotted Dorry and Broggy the strongest giants of their era and random mooks would oneshot Mr. 3 in the new world. The two giants at Enies Lobby were fodder. Hajrudin is the strongest giant we've seen in the entire series so far (strong enough to get a flashback callback) and Luffy and others all oneshotted him.

Big Mom literally (LITERALLY) oneshotted the entire giant island at 5 years old.

Giants seem to be just slow, plodding, worthless fodder there to make other characters look better. Buggy would be king of the giants if they held a combat tournament of Buggy and every giant in the entire world.

>but the Yeti Cool Brothers oneshotted Zoro
Were they actually giants? Either way they only won by deception they were jokes when they actually had to fight and were instantly defeated too.

I guess what I'm asking is why the fuck are giants so weak in the One Piece universe? They're way weaker than the Tontatta dwarves....

Their avg fighter is much stronger than avg fighter from other races. So as an army they are formidable.

there's no hair on her nipples though

Oars is not a giant. Hes a different race.

>As far as you know.

Its nasty thinking about it. I bet theirs some bugs and shit hiding in her as well, and I imagine fucking her is like fucking a carpet. A big NO from here.

>this fag again

I want to cum inside the bunny

>Big Mom literally (LITERALLY) oneshotted the entire giant island at 5 years old.
No, she din't. It was a random village on Elbaf. Not even the whole village.

And to answer you question, the strong ones are on Elbaf, in the main city, on top of the tree. Also, you are kind of dick to call Oars a jobber.

He's right though.

>they want to kill someone who will literally be a big mass murdering pirate
>they're suspicious gaiz

He is though motherfucker. He's not from the same island and he's clearly different.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Oars isn't a giant. You might as well just say Big Mom is a giant too because of her size.

I bet San Juan wolf isn't either

Got lost on the submarine traveling to Wano and ended up finding Raftel

He's not an Elbaf Giant. There's multiple islands with Giant populations, but Elbaf is the most famous one.

Post stupid debunked theories.

Oda already confirmed Oars is a giant and your mental gymnastics won't change that.
Not all giants are from Elbaf.

People on Sup Forums talking shit about Pell being dead.
People on Sup Forums talking shit about Bon-chan being dead.
People on Sup Forums talking shit about Sabo being dead.
People on Sup Forums talking shit about Brook wasn't going to join.
People on Sup Forums talking shit about Monet being dead and not being nakama.

We have all read the same thing. He literally said he wasn't from Elbaf. Giant=oversized humanoid in this case. Not a race.

>People on Sup Forums talking shit about Monet being dead and not being nakama.

MONET IS FUCKING DEAD, YOU STUPID FUCK

And there's the mental gymnastics again.

TFW 88% of OP readers are Oldfags. Oda might as well make it a Seinen at this point.

Bonney is Big Mom
>mfw that fag that insisted she was suddenly dissapeared

Jaguar D. Saul is also a giant that wasn't from Elbaf. And he's still a giant.

Are there any people living on the red line apart from Mariejois?

>Gets stabbed in the heart literally

S-s-she's still alive guys. Just wait guys, she'll join SH crew annny day now!

I like to think there's an entire other battle shonen series taking place up there though neither side is fully aware of the other at large

Even if Monet wasn't dead, why the fuck would she join the Straw Hats?

She's a cute gril
That's apparently all that's required these days

Look at your own image moron.
> We've got some gentle giant races, too.
He fucking confirms there's more than one race of giant.

Smoothie 4 nakama

Cause they freed her from having to work for an ungrateful asshole. And she is a bird, being free is what birds are all about.

giants as a race doesn't include all giant people.

it's obvious races in one piece are genetically modified people by the super technological advanced nation of the lost kingdom. Oars race were the warriors.

no one is saying he's an elbaf giant

onepiecegold.com/big-mom-has-the-spider-devil-fruit/2/

Fukin keked

Smoothie's going in the blender.

They aren't from the same race. So, as i said earlier "giant" doesn't refer to a race.
This dude was probably wrong by saying "He's not a giant" but he's right by saying "He's a different race".

What was Saul's will?

This is double dumb because we've already seen one of the marines with a spider devil fruit. Enies Lobby I think?

She's part of the crew that's been following the strawhats since the start. So she's probably crewmates with sogeking, mr. prince, lucy and gastino.

dereshishishi

No the real question is, why the fuck would Nami ever have a knight outfit. I'm thinking this is for her roleplaying collection during late night carpet munching sessions with Robin

Ushi ushi no mi model giraffe
There are variations.

they probably know the void century here is why

their grandfathers would have been alive at that time and they would have known the story.

and the government can't just change giants minds.

The ending is already in sight. However it's still going to take 10 years. It's not like Conan and shit where you're stuck wondering when that shit will end with no way of knowing. With OP, you're aware of how far Luffy needs to go for the anime to end as there is a power structure in place from long ago.

in the raw saul says there's gentle clans of giants, not races

I feel like taking a year or two off reading OP and just read all that I missed at once. The wait is so damn frustrating

There goes the budget for the arc.

Learn his name or he'll cut it into you.

where can i read the manga in high quality?The ones i found look all jpeg-y.

What does Hancock's tattoo have to do with the theory?

Then you'll be waiting two years you DUMBASS

i wish i would have just gotten into one piece in 2030

I know. But it sucks reading a chapter and getting totally into it and ,,,,,,,its gone. Like I thought Dressrosa was complete shit cause of pacing but rereading the arc without pause made it actually decent imo. Don't know if I have the willpower to go that long without reading OP though

Same. Just finished rereading the entire series starting last week. Shit was so fucking cash, till it got to the end. Knowing that the ride isn't even close to being done.

The math's all wrong. If Big Mom is 68 years old there's no possible way she would have as many biological children as she claims she does, not unless more than half of them were from multiple births or the gestation periods were much shorter.

I wonder if any of Big Mom's daughters/underlings are as autistic as her?

It is close to be done though, they already got one of the maps for one piece and one yonkou might be going down

She is confirmed to have had Quints, Twins, and whatever 10x are called. So yes, she's had a shitton of many multi-births.

This is a manga where Ace's mother kept him inside of her for insane amounts of time because willpower

Big mom heart tattoo covers the slave mark.

The gomu gomu no mi's greatest power is that it makes luffy a sex demon.

O: Big Mom is 68 years old now. She was (has been) giving birth to babies every year about for 42 years. Opera was born as quintuplets.

Opera (5th son) Counter (6th son) Cadenza (7th son) Cabaletta (8th son) Gala (9th son)

The highest record of Big Mom's multiple births is 10 (one more than nonuplets) children at one time. The children are now 18 years old.

>reading at Mach 50

more like an asexual limpdick

Is that from an SBS? Shit, gonna have to hunt those down.

Balloon dick or gear 2nd

yes volume 85

Hasn't Luffy canonically grabbed Nami like this, without the swimsuit ripoff? Was it Water 7?

Idk man. WCI still has like 2-3 months till its done. We got the reverie which will probably 2-3 months as well. Taking down Kaido will prob take 2.5 years. Then he's gotta take down Shanks/ find last road poneglyph(1-2 years). Then he's gotta find Raftel and we'll prob get a long ass flashback about void century(1 year). Lastly he's gotta prepare for the coming war/fulfillment of all of prophesies(2-3years). And thats not accounting for all of the extraneous shit the SH crew go through. We still have like 8-10 years left. Not even close to done IMO

>It is close to be done though
Relatively. Even if we assume that the timeskip was the midpoint, it'll still run till at least late 2025. But that would mean they'd have to take care of the rest of Totland Arc, Wano Arc, Revolutionary Arc, Whitebeard Jr., Shanks, Blackbeard, maybe Elbaf, Vegapunk, Raftel and the Final Shitstorm Arc in less than 350 chapters.

Too many times to count and in almost every arc. She's pretty much Luffy's ho at this point, sorta like how animals need to maintain physical contact to mark territory/property

No I mean literally 'coiled his arms to the point of looking like a spring' tied around her. I know he likes to grab crewmates before he jumps off a cliff, Nami especially.

I remember it was in like one panel. When the hell was it?

I remember he wrapped his neck round her at the end of Fishman Island arc, maybe that's what you're thinking of?

Fishman Island ending when Nami gets the new Log Pose

MOON MAN MOON MAN CAN'T YOU SEE?

Asura!?

Is he Zoro's dad!?

what kind of Kinky stuff is carrot into?

>he didn't fold up a carpet and dry hump it
You've never lived, my friend

So when is Eneru gonna use the Space colony ark to shoot a hole in the earth and drain the ocean?

shaving

Stretching, food, and petplay

That's the One Piece

Never, his cover story was to set up Vegapunk.

Yep, that's the one I was thinking of. Thanks guys.

As soon as Buggy lets him, and as soon as electricity can pierce the ocean without diffusing throughout it.

So VEGAPUNK is aboard the space colony ark and is conducting more research?