Dragon Ball Super

B A N N E D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxOTQ4IITJc
caldostrong.wordpress.com/2014/01/14/siempre-es-bueno-recordar-como-goku-le-gano-a-free-que/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z-I6oz1nNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAAA?!

>Banning Vegeta
>when he's behind seven transformations

I want to tingle on her back

Reminder, according to Cauliflafag, if you have something bad to say about Caulifla, you're a homosexual who hates women.

>you are now noticing that chichi has been absent for most this season
no wonder why it's so good

>GoD only tournament never

t. kalecuck

Alright someone who knows more about the industry enlighten me:

Why is the animation so terrible?

Are animators payed less?
Are animators over worked so they can't spend much time on 1 thing?

Like 20 years ago animators had less technology to facilitate things and probably were payed way less, so how the quality of their work is so much better?

Reminder

why do nameks make growing limbs back a big deal?

Kale is fucking garbage too, Cauliflafag.

Frieza used to be so cool

>Goku holds his two sons.png

Reminder of what?

It's simply not worth the effort when they can get away making the same amount of money for less work

You really think better animation quality will bring in more viewers? People love Dragon Ball, and the name itself will sell practically forever.

Last time Beerus fought with Goku it nearly destroyed the universe, there isn't anywhere they could reasonably hold that tournament

See image name

>Briefd
Goten is a familial cuckold.

But if you put in good work won't you get noticed by your boss and possibly get promoted?

>'Power levels aren't a thing anymore'
So does this mean Krillin or Tien can vaporize a big bad now if they put all their power behind it?

>it nearly destroyed the universe
In a borderline filler episode found only in the anime

It's mostly animated in Vietnam. What do you expect from third world slave labor?

What's your favorite homage in DBS?

God that animation degraded.

Int the past animators cared and did things by hand, now it's shitty underpayed nobodies who give no shit and use pc's.

In short: in the past the animators cared and where skilled + had a budget, today the animators give no shit znd have no skill + have a tiny budget.

Super Saiyan became a joke when Vegeta achieved it after failing to do it during the Namek arc and the transformation being portrayed as an exclusive to pure-hearted Saiyans.

Or it was ruined when future Trunks got it as a kid and he was still weaker than base future Gohan as a result, making him pathetic.

Or it was ruined with Gohan getting it by training.

You fucking "Goten/Trunks ruined it wahhhh" fags are retarded. It was ruined the moment anyone besides Goku got it.

the spam

Power levels were only used by people who couldn't even sense or hide their ki. Vegeta realized power level didn't matter when everybody fighting him on Earth could fluctuate their power levels. The only fags who use power levels to gauge power are people who never watched OG DB, read the manga and jerk off to the Faulconer score

So past animators were payed more than current ones?

I thought anime was a a lot less profitable back then.

You think Kale will go rage mode and attack Cabba and Caulifla?

Do you grow back arms nonchalantly?

If Cabba and Caulifla don't have to team up to pacify berserk Kale next episode I'll be disappointed.

I'd love to see what would if Goku accidentally took Trunks home and then Vegeta had to train Goten

I know Toei pumps out of a lot of material with almost no breaks. I don't know if they used to do this, but if not that could be one factor.

Why does she look so fucking disgusting?

okay cool

she ugly af

youtube.com/watch?v=FxOTQ4IITJc

Don't know what language is this but member when animation and fights were epic? I like Super but there's absolutely no suspension at all.

because you're a homo

>hurr durr super saiyan should have been exclusive to Goku-senpai

Fuck off.

>Does this mean he's the closest one to becoming a Super Saiyan
>he's the closest one
Implying multiple people can become one.

Frieza shouldn't be so cute

yes

Probably. Hopefully they'll calm her down and she learn to control her power quickly.

or my dick doesn't get automatically get hard just because she's a girl. it's called having standards you beta faggot

>there isn't anywhere they could reasonably hold that tournament
>What is the literal place devoid of space and time they're holding the ToP in

Here's the link to all of the comics
caldostrong.wordpress.com/2014/01/14/siempre-es-bueno-recordar-como-goku-le-gano-a-free-que/

and this is why the chinese are going to rape the japs in animation

I don't think children who work for 2 pieces of bread and a cup of water can do animation even above the shitshow that is Super

>that last panel
Every time.

Reminder to that Cauli doesn't fight or fuck without her imouto, so both are going to win Cabbabowl

Is that time again...?

Fine then

Yeah, just like they were going to own the world economy by 2010
China can't even make good film, what makes you think a bunch of sweatshop workers can animate well

oops

>FATHER!

>Cauliflafags
youtube.com/watch?v=1Z-I6oz1nNQ

Wouldn't surprise me, Bulma is a slut.

>tfw too intelligent

No, because "tiers" still exist and Z operated with "everyone not a saiyan get fucked" logic for the sake of showing off how special saiyans are with no hope of catching up because Toriyama just keeps throwing them upgraded transformations.

Things like Kaioken or Instant transmission are things they could learn, but they won't because that would take focus off of how special Goku is to have those powers, everyone else that's not a saiyan or a villain has to be nigh useless for anything they couldn't already body on their own.
Based on Toriyamas writing post the original Dragon Ball, if we're lucky all the not-saiyans will be given the weaker fighters so they can actually pretend they did something important.

fresh off the press

But Torankusu forehead is clearly Vegeta's...

I guess this is why they want Cell, he can clone himself

Son?

t. toeishill

What?

I don't get it. In the upper picture, it could be long heairs that extend from the head, rather than short hair that barely covers it.

Xeno Torankusu has just been studying a lot user

I like how people forgot Virgina murdered his own heterosexual partner

I bet people will also forget how good ol Frieza genocided an entire species

You interrupted QUALITYposting.

Therefore you are Toeishill.

Super Saiyan was ruined when Goku went back to normal and transformed again after telling Freeza the fight on Namek was over.