Your daily reminder that muslims did 9/11

dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/mueller-9-11-saudi-cover-up/
>Inb4 muh jews
Fuck them too, but this one was the boy lovers not the commiefags

Other urls found in this thread:

justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/28-pages-911-Commission-Report-Saudi-Arabia.pdf
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/11/22/donald-trumps-outrageous-claim-that-thousands-of-new-jersey-muslims-celebrated-the-911-attacks/?utm_term=.2da62adf3611
youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
m.youtube.com/watch?t=955s&v=WwLq8xqzVDk
youtube.com/watch?v=GvAv-114bwM
youtube.com/watch?v=DDx_OD50ia8
amazon.com/Little-America-War-Within-Afghanistan/dp/0307947041
washingtontimes.com/news/2009/sep/14/in-the-afghan-battle-space/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel did 9/11.

white serve jew destroy muslim land

Who did 911 ?
white / jew and muslim I guess

>Saudi Arabia is Israel
KYS you subversive and most likely Chinese faggot

MUELLER 911 COVERUP

Did Mueller Help Cover Up Connections Between Saudis And 9/11?
>Special counsel Robert Mueller may have helped cover up connections between a Saudi family and the 9/11 terror attacks, according to Tuesday report from conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.

WikiLeaksVerified account
@wikileaks
Follow Follow @wikileaks
More
Missing 28 pages from the 9/11 commission report implicates Saudi intelligence and Royal family members, full pdf: justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/28-pages-911-Commission-Report-Saudi-Arabia.pdf

9:44 AM - 16 Jul 2016

>secular nation leaders are jews
>christian nation leaders are cryptojews
>muslim nation leaders are totally muslim though :)))

Fuck, ya got me bud. Oh wait...washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/11/22/donald-trumps-outrageous-claim-that-thousands-of-new-jersey-muslims-celebrated-the-911-attacks/?utm_term=.2da62adf3611

Jews did 911. Fucking mueller bueller. This deep state crap vs trump shit is for pleb consumption. Both sides are jew controlled. Trump is a zionist stooge. He's a bigger zionist than bush or obama.

>Osama Bin Laden was a nation leader

Did the Muslims also invent special jet fuel that can melt steel beams? And did they manage to bend the laws of physics to make both buildings collapse onto themselves and even cause other buildings in the area to collapse as well?

>Yes, and this is why the Jew York Times is so fond of him...

Israel and Saudi Arabia are butt buddies

>I don't understand physics but here's some memes and videos claiming it's impossible

>but this one was the boy lovers

but those are jews statistically

>Israel and Saudi Arabia are butt buddies
>The sun is cold
I actually used to live on an Oil Compound in Saudi Arabia; no the fuck they aren't

Bush was an israeli shill they "hated" him to dumbass

>What are Bachi Bazzis

>>I don't understand physics but here's some memes and videos claiming it's impossible

You are committed to shareblue.

>Too
ftfy DUMBASS. Also I would imagine so, invading Iraq put a puppet Iranian government right on their doorstep. But it was totally for (((them))), right?

Thats an ((interesting)) way of avoiding the fact that ((they)) set up the israeli secret intelligence agency from iraq to distableize the middle east

>dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/mueller-9-11-saudi-cover-up/

>daily reminder that muslims did 9/11
hahahahahaha, a random jew appears

Service not agency

now post the isarel edition faggot

Theres the "Muslim" that does coke and fucks strippers

>Larry A. Silverstein rented WTC for 99 years in june 2001
>paid only 30 million $ for that
>by miracle both he and his daughter who also worked in WTC weren't there on 11 september
>got 8,05 billion $ from insurance
any more questions about 9/11?

Another fucking slide thread made by jews, fucking plague

>distableize
>Destabilize
>dumb strawman argument
youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

Buddy, I was in middle school on West 43rd st on 9/11. We all saw the fucking planes. The jews were told to stay home from work at WTC

Oh yeah, it was Bush..user please
i pet goat 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

Again, as someone who has litterally LIVED IN SAUDI ARABIA, most "muslims" do coke and fuck strippers. Actually was way easier to get hard drugs there than in the US, and I was in High School

Are you serious. Do you really think pic related would do something like that? It was definitely the jews

>Julian Assange
Computer programmer
Image result for julian assange born in
Date of birth: July 3, 1971 (age 46)
Place of birth: Townsville, Australia
Full name: Julian Paul Hawkins
>"Israeli"
Just fucking neck yourself

He lived nextdoor to massod agents for a whole year m.youtube.com/watch?t=955s&v=WwLq8xqzVDk

>Billionaires that own buildings go to them every day
How the fuck retarded are you?

nice try kike

>implying Israel and Saudi Arabia are not under the same rule.

>Buddy, I was in middle school on West 43rd st on 9/11. We all saw the fucking planes. The jews were told to stay home from work at WTC
>I was in middle school
>The jews were told to stay home from work
>Middle School
>WTC

Lunch everyday at the tower except on 911

>How the fuck retarded are you?

You're basically here to counter the 9/11 Mueller thread, aren't you?

>The jews were told to stay home from work at WTC
And I spent 6 years in afgan shooting kebebob and seeing friends get fucked, what are you on about? Everyone one this board knows that the only good jew is one in the oven

Get than Chinese subversive bullshit the fuck out of here and post an actual source you pleb, fucking youtube stupidity

No you dipshit.
It was an inside job.
It was your jew infiltrated gov.

>Government Researcher Speaks Out | 9/11 Evidence and NIST
youtube.com/watch?v=GvAv-114bwM

Aircraft can barely penetrate soil. I am supposed to believe that it could cut steel and concrete with precision.

Also some more facts
>767s cannot fly past 350 KIAS without falling apart, especially near the sea-level.
>The top part of the building didn't have enough potential energy to crush the remaining structure.
>The fires were not hot enough to even have the steel bend.
>If you look at the film of the towers falling you see similarities of it and a controlled demolition.
>Also the film shows explosions as the towers fall.

youtube.com/watch?v=DDx_OD50ia8

Yeah thanks for Kandahar you stupid bitch, my unit had to come clean up your mess after you were done LARPing in KAF
>I was in Afghanistan for 6 years
No the fuck you weren't you fucking faggot Cucknadian deployments are 6 months

Trumps said muslims celebrated on 911 when it was jews get over your love affair fag

You mean SilverSTEIN that got billions in insurance payout money for the towers he owned. Took out insurance for terrorist attacks and got paid for each building including the one that wasn’t even hit by a plane and “fell”.

did you just ask me to suck my own dick?

Jews did 9/11

>No the fuck you weren't you fucking faggot Cucknadian deployments are 6 months
you are a retard, yeah our deployments were supposed to be 6-8 months, It was 1 week off after 6, IF you wanted it. I did come home and go back again many times soyboy. How many kebob did you remove?

FPBP
Kikes played a huge role in 9/11

Nice meme, check out mine: get a load of these fuckin shecklebergs

Test

How the fuck did these soy boys manage to hi jack an airplane with nothing but box cutters

You spelled Jews wrong

So you expect me to believe you did back to back to back deployments for a total of 6 years? You would literally be the Canadian Chris Kyle, fuck off fag honestly the only worse troops in Afghanistan were the Germans. You pussys were so fucked additional surge troops had to be dedicated to Kandahar, but don't take my word for it
amazon.com/Little-America-War-Within-Afghanistan/dp/0307947041
Also 5 kebab removed, 2 men 1 bitch and 2 kids

Hey I found a pic of your unit in Afghanistan, Rainbow 6 right?

>tells someone he doesn't understand physics
>believe the top section of the tower mnaged to collapse and pulverize the bottom section of the tower all the way to the first floor, all while doing so at free fall speeds
yeah nigger, don't talk about physics, you obviously don't know shit about it.

>So you expect me to believe you did back to back to back deployments for a total of 6 years?
I was a combat eng, in high demand and was well paid for it. Yes I expect you to believe it. My kebobob count was only 4 confirmed . I was all over that fucking shithole provence

well if the mask has shifted by so much, shouldn't you see the plane when it gets inside the building?

Good job then you piece of shit, Arghandab Panjwai and Maiwand were laced to shit with IED's...for absolute fucks sake, you retards didn't even have anybody inside of Kandahar city because you were buisy using the few troops who weren't being fat pogs inside of KAF building a highway that never got used and giving locals money for worthless mudd huts blown up because Taliban owned them. You leafs were fucking horrendous, go die in a ditch because Justin Castro wants to cut your benefits and give them to returning ISIS fighters

Jesus fuck this board is full of faggots. I can guarantee you have never held a rifle, and you don't even have a beer in your hand

>Abraham fucked Hagar, and left Ismael in the dessert for Isaac.
>Ismael is the founder of Islam,and muhammed is his relative.

>Jews did not create Muslims

who is the subversive now fag.

Oh and BTW, literally nobody but you thinks your SF is hot shit. If your CANSOF was worth anything, why did you have zero intel on Kandahar City? Taliban actually zerg rushed our LAV's because they mistook us for YOU

>for absolute fucks sake, you retards didn't even have anybody inside of Kandahar city
If it was my choice it would have been genocide

>Taliban actually zerg rushed our LAV's because
Now I know you are larping LAV is a cancuck term burgers call them Strykers, same vehicle different name

>If it was my choice it would have been genocide
HAHAHAHAHA you did ONE big kenetic op (Medusa) the entire time you were in Afghanistan and you STILL needed 10th Mountain and 5th SFG to hold your hands, sad

I'm not a soldier dumbass I'm a Marine

>What is the LAV 25

I wonder if Jap-user is still alive.
And if he succeded in revenge his dog.

>LAV 25
A completely different vehicle that was never deployed in afagaan you fucking idiot
>sending an amphibious troop carrier to the mountaitians

Nobody wants to talk about the impossibility of an airplane hitting the pentagon?

Fuck you're dumb

washingtontimes.com/news/2009/sep/14/in-the-afghan-battle-space/

>Thinking Afghanistan is all mountains
Maybe if you weren't a fobbit and actually left KAF...

Fine, but still every US -patched guy I ran into called them stykers. As I said I was all over that fucking hell hole and wish I could just forget it all

...probably because you were working with soldiers. They use Stykers. Also LAR scouts are not cav scouts, the latter is pretty meme tier actually