Re:Creators

How many layers of meta are we on?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/fnixe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like she is judging by her creator's instability

A shit. Trash and fucking garbage.

Altair ruined the ENTIRE show.

Do you think she's self aware enough to realize how cute she is?

Altair will walk away completely unscathed.

fuck

Maybe she forced the staff to follow her own plot outline by making their cool sofa hostage.

This is your reminder that the series is lacking in the OST department.

streamable.com/fnixe

I think she is far too autistic for that, user.

Nice thumbnail, user. Shitty character has shitty fans.

Altair will have to go shopping for new furniture now because of that terrorist attack.

I hope she has a small scratch on her face to honor Mamika's effort.

Re:creators? more like REEEEEE:oc donut steel, amirite

Why did become ?

But will her hat?

What changed?

Because presumptuous bitch said she would save Setsuna's soul.

Someone said Setsuna

is cool and calm and collected and loves cool black leather couches

is loud and autistic sword thrower who sits in crappy red sofas (that probably have fake leather)

Oh god, not hat-kun!

She is a bitch and a whore.

It's not like she will sperg out every time she's on screen. The red chair was blown up by Mamika, we won't see it again.

She's just mad because she lost her couch.

>***,410位/***,382位 (***,852 pt) [*,**3予約] 2017/06/21 ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏Re:CREATORS 1 [Blu-ray]

She was calm and collected up until Mamika stepped on the landmine.

>Admitting you actually tried expanding the pic
Admit it, user. You like her too.

Stalker points =/= sales

The sales will jump up now that Mamika is dead.

Don't feed the Shark lies

Explosions have healing properties, she'll be fine next episode for sure.

>Aoki-sensei, Hiroe-sensei, preorders are not low enough even after all Meteora infodumping.
>KILL MAMIKA AND TURN ALTAIR INTO THE WORST GIRL

>liking a shit character
Nah, he's right.

Maybe she moved her black couch prior to Mamika's confrontation specifically to avoid it being blown up.

Yeah Altair will be fine.

Re:Floppers.

>kill one of the fan favourite characters
>The sales will jump up now
Usually that's not how it works.

I don't know about general nip audience, but I'm planning to drop this show if Mamika is not alive in the next episode.

>he STILL thinks everyone has the same shit taste he does

But it's the same as the last week.

Mamika should be gangraped by niggers.

I forgot. Not even Magical Splash Flare can fix Altair being a colossal piece of shit character.

It's now on Souta's house where she will live now that she became homeless. She will also transfer to his school and will stay there for 10 episodes since Souta won't be able to tell anyone about that.

Shut her up with a kiss!
Let's see her penetrate me when I put my sword in her first.

Shit, now I hope Mamika dies.

I wish Saitama was there with them. Delusional characters like Altair, need someone that bring them out of their autism.

Even a Reigen boosted with mob energy would be funny ,

>now I have shit taste.
No user, you always had shit taste.

>I'm planning to drop this show if Mamika is not alive in the next episode.
Good, the less majou shoujo shitposters we have in these threads the better. Nothing but cancer every time she gets into a fight.

Hime playing school girl while the other characters try and hunt her down would be funny.

everyone loves magical girl battles. getting rid of best girls is a suicidal move. she'll be okay

What does it have to do with taste? I like Mamika, I just want shitposters to leave.

Meteora seiyuu

No, you just have shit taste, user.

Why are you watching this? I'm pretty sure there's anime for gay people this season.

>I just want shitposters to leave.
Then lead by example, shitposter.

How do we stop Altair when her handler is dead?

This show needs more Selesia. She should have been Hime's rival.

Selestia is probably busy molesting shotas like the old hag she is.

Stop sending pink poodles to annoy her would be a good start. I guess that's already been taken care of though.

You mean, trying to.

This show doesn't need more sluts.

53 posts in and there's already reddit tier memes. I fucking hate you all so much for infecting everything you touch.

It's weird how she was heavily implied as the main heroine but has been sidelined since ep 4.

Maybe she'll get more focus now that Mamika is dead and Meteora isn't infodumping as hard anymore.

she's useless and weak

especially since they have Yuya and Camille

Sup Forums-fags are just going wild because they think they won't have to deal with mamika being the best anymore.

I guarantee next week it'll be nothing but tears.

That's pretty cheap for a decent sofa. I wonder if those are typical furniture prices in Japan.

"Calm" "cool" and "collected" edgelords are always screeching autists underneath.

>I'm pretty sure there's anime for gay people this season.
You would know that, wouldn't you?

I didn't expect her to go there

Not particularly, else I would have given you a name or something.

>autisticchunifags

Luckily this anime has a great heterosexual couple with a cute girl

Is MSF as strong as Starlight Breaker?

Probably not. She could theoretically use it more than Nanoha could SB, though.

Well compare
to
and that's loli nanoha, adult nanoha can multicast it while engaging in hand to hand combat and nuking a space ship.

I just want to hug and comfort her.

And I love you!

>Movie 1st
noncanon

I just want her to sit on me. I'll be her new sofa.

Magical Girls take down the enemy at all cost. It's not suprising if they go all ALLAH ACKBAR when they're fucked, but still alive enough to suicide bomb.

Oh, so Mamika is shit, huh? As expected.

We'll both sit on you while I comfort her.

Oh, so your taste is shit, huh? As expected.

Too easy.

She pulls the same thing off in the first season minus the lightshow. powerwise is about the a same and has been shown to pierce through an entire lost logia spaceship.
nanoha is just a top class mage. its hard to compete with that.
but yeah as we've seen so far mamika is pretty low on the mahou shoujo power scale. She's yet to show any reality bending powers or time travel capabilities and even a bomb of that size is pretty low compared to planet buster class mahou shoujos.

but she's still the strongest in the show. can't blame them for picking a weak one just to keep things interesting.

>First 7 episodes
>be smug chuuni villain

>Episode 8
>turn into screeching autist

Good job Hiroe

stop posting that image

She also had half a dozen swords running through her.

Power level arguments are retarded, I want to know what that explosion was comparable to. Some user posted a video of tianjin explosion which seems to have involved 800 tonnes of ammonium nitrate. The explosion here looked similar in size but it also vaporized a bunch of buildings a few hundred meters away. So I guess it was a bit beyond that.

>She pulls the same thing off in the first season
I don't remember a Starlight Breaker so powerful that it vaporized an entire city in S1.

Have you ever tried navigating an IKEA store? Those labyrinths put fantasy dungeons to shame.

No way Mamika is dead. They didn't even play her insert song yet.

You wanted a shitty mary sue?

>Sexualizing Simon and Kamina
Disgusting.

Mamika is shit
Mamika is trash
Mamika is ugly
Mamika is annoying
Mamika is a waste of screen time

My taste is objectively good and nothing can disprove it. These are all facts.

Her breakdown could be handled better.
She just went full retard here.

>m-mary sue!!
Every single time anyone brings attention to Altair's character assassination, every time it's this same shit.

*My taste is objectively BAD

Is it really character assassination if there wasn't that much of an established character in the first place?
I think it's better that she was exposed now than 20 episodes in and making the whole show irredeemable. Her character can only go up from here.

>and making the whole show irredeemable.
You mean the thing she did anyway?

The only thing that got assassinated was your headcanon

The character assassination is the fact that all of a sudden she's a cheating whore who dumps poor Sofa-kun in favor of a smaller chair.

>headcanon
>literally how she was being portrayed before Hiroe stuck his fingers in the wrong electric outlet
okay

Her entire characterisation is completly consistent when you realize she's the OC of a suicidal high school girl.
Of course she looks cool and brooding while spouting vague gibberish when she doesn't do anything