SWEET FUCKING JESUS

Mother calls for stricter hate speech rules against disabled on Twitter after pro-abortion poster surfaces with photo of her DAUGHTER

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5302779/Fury-pro-abortion-poster-pictures-disabled-child.html Hurr Durr

reminds me of a picture....

That thing need to be euthanised before it breeds with an aborigine and creates a race of creatures of unspeakable horror.

Jej

they don't even look alike

OH NO NO NO NO

*DYSGENICS INTENSIFIES*

((((((Google doesn't recognize "dysgenics"))))))

>You wanna know how I got these scars?

no

i do

While I don't believe there needs to be laws for this shit, the fact that some repulsive shit is going after this girl is pretty fucking awful. I'm sure some sociopaths will disagree, but lay off the kid, she never wanted to be born this way. That said, this is one of those births that you want to kill out of mercy and love the moment they come out of the womb so they don't have to suffer.

That deformity is a lot more than just Rett syndrome. Why are her lips missing?

outta the way smoothskin fucking shits

Kek'd

Why would you not attempt facial reconstruction or something like that? There's no way she can go out in public without terrifying people.

Genetic defect? Does she have any mental disabliltoea or is it purely physical?

Who's attacking the child?

Can i have the template?

>Be woman
>Get pregnant
>Doctor tells you everything is ok
>Give birth
>Woops sorry

>Your wife wants to keep it, and now as a man, you are completely and absolutely fucked

I will just get one of those genetically enhaced chinese babies, fuck this

Looks like she ate what she could reach of her own face off.

The daughter doesn't seem to beat up about it, look at her face. Not a care in the world.

dumb twat doesnt understand free speech.

she has no sense of humor

HOLY SHIT WTF IS THAT THING

I dont think she can even understand emotions at that level, so what would be the point of surgery.

Now picture this, she might outlive her mom and parents, what then?

>Aktion T4

Holy shit.

Jesus christ

have fun user

What is outside of the bubble?

:^(

I've stabbed another human and this kinda gets to me

>This kills a Christcuck

She will be free, and released to walk the realm of mere mortals.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I WOULD SHOOT IT ON SIGHT OUT OF FEAR FOR MY LIFE HOLY SHIT IS THAT A FUCKING DEMON?

The smile is an optical illusion

The absolute state of white women wombs!

If you breed with broke white whores you are going to get potatoes. Only fuck Asian qt 3.14s to give your genetics a future!

So you're saying you would stab her?

>el abominaciĆ³n

how sad

Underrated

looks like someone already did, it would be pointless user.

This looks like an enemy from Darkness Within or Bioshock holy shit

With his penis

KILL IT WITH FIRE

based stabfag

This is not living. No person should be forced into a life of caretaking for a vegetable, and likewise no vegetable should be forced to endure living out a shitty painful existance for so long. Just end their misery, fuck me.

>Her daughter Sophia, nine, suffers from a rare brain disorder, Rett syndrome
I had to read it twice I thought it said Rekt syndrome

Fuck you.

I have been telling my son this lately. Never let someone tell you you can't say something. But have some respect and don't say rude things. Second, you can be less polite on the internet as long as you don't target specific people.

Just kill it. Good heavens is that thing horrifying

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Best Hispaniola.

KEK

Threats.

These Conan memes are 10/10

He daughter looks like she survived an abortion! And fuck, no I wouldn't tell her or her mom that. I have to believe the mother did something to anger God. Worse than a gore thread. Scary.

wow. Total female logic here, take away everyone's freedom of speech because pro-abortion thinking is innately inhumane, and as evidenced by this apparent poster that was spread, also cruel and dehumanizing.

she missed the logical conclusion. also if we got over the 'they're the same as us!!!!111!' logic, retards could actually be applied to intelligent uses like they were in maiyan and roman civilization

Your son must feel like the luckiest 30-year-old in the world sometimes.

Sad feelings go away please.

regardless of the mothers outrage it's still a pretty convincing argument

Fuck
and they claim the US is the home of the mutt creatures.

SCP 173 is that you?

You're an optical illusion user.

God that poor thing.

>you think I'm strapped in for MY safety!?

is the child conscious? Can it talk? How intelligent is it?

Or is she just carrying it around despite any medical assessment that it doesn't know its here?

I kinda agree. I would abort a child like this because it will be a lifetime burden. But they shouldnt have used her pic like that. I totally agree with the mother.

They're American

Why would you let that live? What can this subhuman abomination ever contribute other than getting the parents government gibs and sympathy

Kek

I kekd
see you in hell i guess

HOLY SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>Rekt syndrome

>this entire thread

probably the greatst page to ever exist in the history of the internet

>Worse than a gore thread.
I can watch niggers being burned and Mexican being flayed alive while eating dinner but this makes me want to puke. Why?

holy damn it's a titan, kill it, kill it now before it eats somebody

guess so..

in my opinion a proof of the unbound nature of the love parents can have for a child and it is a beautiful representation of the difference between humans and animals. This person has a soul no matter how unfortunate and for all you know she appreciates life and finds it beautiful, no one should be able to take that away from her, or her mother. Yes inherently the cold hearted and realistic thing to say is 'when the 'rents are dead who is gonna carry that slag around', and fair point, but that's why things like nunneries and hospitals were created by templars and other good cultures of the world. out of sheer empathy. So fuck u heartless LARPERs - this is not the same as a welfare nigger.

You Think im strapped in here for my safety ?

user your gonna cut yourself on that edge. that could be someones sister or mother or daughter stop it.

If I where that girl I'd kill myself because of how hideous I was.

Baraka did some terrible shit in his heyday. She should have been prepared for the consequences of having a child with him.

fuck you? as in the pussy or ass?

Holy Shit!

that is horrifying

Seriously, though guys.

Have you heard about women that cannot accept that they've had a miscarriage?

Women who cradle their dead baby and protect it even though it's dead?

With the smile on that woman's face, am I legitimately correct in thinking that the sheer natural desire to pump out kids can fuck with a woman's sanity?

This shit is insane.

Bullshit. Mommie dearest gets free gibs for as long as that creature lives and breathes. If She couldn't cash in she'd put it up for adoption. Amirite?

Protip: I am.

>when you're so ugly it's actually scary

looks like it's melting

What in the name of God is that?

she needs to start a youtube channel and gofundme