BIOCUNTS BTFO!

This shit is going viral
Imgur is the most popular left leaning image hosting website. They are literally upvoting Biocunt memes to their front page. Have we started the revolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaljournal.com/article/276771
twitter.com/AnonBabble

which one of you did this? We jews now?

supply and demand. At this rate even niggers will be able to afford them.

In total these two images were viewed by 170k lefties. Biocunts are really gonna start killing themselves.

this will solve the single mother problem in their community and the black population will fall.

Electrocution is death by current. This nigger isn't going to call tech support, his mommy will find him dead with his dick in a white skinned doll.

Literally pic related.

This one is really good because it can't be debated. Bitches have been turning their nose up femininity and gender roles for the last 100 years. Now they act like they do all this shit. Most millennial bitches can't even cook.

The snowball is rolling.

It's a joke, some of you retards need socialization classes. god damn.

lots of women cant even have children anymore without in vitro fertilization or treatment.

Literally nobody gives a shit about the sexbots but really crazy feminists. And nobody gives a shit what they say, they're basically a meme with excessive PR and nothing else. Ya'll didn't start shit, this is pretty universally a good thing.

Has anyone else noticed a significant amount of "hype" from the nigger male community about these sex bots? It seems the vast majority of pro sex bot memes and videos are being made by dindu males

White culture still has a lot of puritanical guilt built into it, white dudes ain't as open with this shit.

Reminder to not shill the dolls to people who are near extinction

source?

t. roastie

This, this is perhaps the biggest fears they have. Men are indeed dropping out and these shits are scared into a frothing frenzy.

The sex dolls will just scare these idiots into starting to act like women again. They know the gravy train is coming to an end soon.

But niggers are the ones who are boarding the train first.
>less crime
>less niggers
>less money spent on prisons
>less niggers
>less niggers
>less niggers
>less niggers
>less niggers
>less niggers

I'm gonna be a defeatist and say that it doesn't really matter because the problem is uncontrolled immigration, unless you fix it, it doesn't matter if you're shitting out children at the rate of one a year, it's gonna be killed by immigrants either way in the near future

>Have we started the revolution?
...again

I'm mixed.
Use the sex bots as a negotiating tool

> Always be willing to walk away.
-Donny T. "Art of the Deal"

Frame it like, "Sure, we'd love to not have to use sex bots. But what's in it for us?"

Oh shit.... really?

So wait, do women hate the sex dolls or not? Getting mixed messages from tehe incel crowd at this point lol

We can solve African overpopulation if we just drop a few hundred thousand of these bots across the continent.

This shit is fucking pathetic. How are you retards going to save the white race by abandoning white women? Nut the fuck up.

Yes, it removes their "magical vagina powers".

Isn't so much as outright abandonment, but a fear tactic. They know the jig is up now and unless they get their shit together they aren't getting their safety net.

>t. never read "Art of the Deal"
see

Hm. I guess I'm supposed to think this is the shit you guys actually think and go run to Buzzfeed so you can snicker at normies. I mean, I assume you're trolling at least

All you're going to do is scare women away and into the arms of the Left. Not a single woman is going to want to have anything at all to do with you if you actually think fucking a sex doll is some kind of threat or leverage. It's just pathetic virgin shit.

So the funny thing is there's plenty of chick's that won't give a shit but they're all the ones you guys absolutely hate so that's pretty much exactly what would happen

Enjoy the throat cancer, divorce, and the humiliation

I don't know what any of this is about. Explain what biocunts is to me.

Throat cancer? I have some serious questions about what it is you think sex entails

You seem to think that women can live their own their whole lives.

Reminder sex dolls are a psyop to put roasting in their place
These sex dolls will make women fear they will be obsolete so they'll stop slutting around and start making families

IT'S AFRAID

Eat Box = Get Pox

A biological (living) 3D woman aka cunt

Explain how to fix women.
Explain how to stop mass immigration.

No way out. I'm going to get one eventually I think.

digitaljournal.com/article/276771

imgur has the most cancerous, lefty circlejerk community on the whole internet holy fuck i wish that site got nuked
>they made a dating site especially for imgur users
>their imgur camp meetup is the most cringy shit i've ever seen

>Explain what biocunts is to me.

What the fuck kind of third world sex ed did you have bro? Dod your mother beat you when you had a sinful erection?

checked
Also this place is posting alt right incel memes

>But what will the roasties think?!

Who cares what they think? We're going to replace them outright one day anyway once we make a superior replacement. These bitches are on the cosmic biological clock now. And you can't stop it, it's supply and demand, and nobody is going to demand some high maintenance, uppity biocunt when you can have the Staceytron 2000 who will be superior in every way. For cheaper. Why even make women at that point anymore? How long do you think it will take the market to calculate an answer?

Welcome to the future.

They are saying you're a girl or whatever.
So chain smoker and so on.

Oh hey, that's nifty. Actually kind of puts a bright side on that whole "current gf don't like oral" thing.

this

This

The European race are 10% of world population. 22% of that number live in the US which is already white minority by birthrate(since 2013) and will be by population(

white dudes also get to fuck white women in real life.

Saged.

By cooking they mean put frozen dinners in microwaves and pull the soda out of the fridge

So do black dudes. And I mean, are white women really the best anyways? Kinda got a thing for darker skin myself. Not that it matters, they'll definitely have that shit included as customizable

>hurr durr he meant to be retarded

Hello, nigger.

You can't do anything about it.

of course not, no one cares about this backwater internet shit, least of all women

t. dating a roastie with HPV
Wake up m8, your girlfriend either doesn't exist, or she's a roastie with hpv. Go to the doctor and dump the biocunt

HPV, but I guess you wouldn't know what that is because apparently you know shit about Biology/Pathophysiology

He meant shocked if that chills your jello.

>So do black dudes
This is a meme. The vast majority of white women would never voluntarily have sex with a black man under any circumstances. 9 times out of 10, if a black man is fucking a white woman she is overweight.

that's our secret. we've always been jews

Women secretly love these sexbots, (despite any public cries of protest). It allows all the undesirable beta males to remove themselves from the dating/procreating pool, and gives them more access to the Chads

the sex life is a new thing, had no reason to keep up with shit til now.

Also, you know. Not desperate to play sour grapes with that shit lol

Sure thing bro.

>The sex dolls will just scare these idiots into starting to act like women again. They know the gravy train is coming to an end soon.
They already know it's coming to an end without sex dolls.
In my experience, women in their mid 20s begin to shape up once they realize there are an extremely limited number of chads.
Not that it makes up for their past actions, but I know there are some anons here that don't care about that. There's plenty of hope for them.

hello kike, gas yourself

True, but it still is putting the final nails in the coffin for them as a nice little resounding knell for them.

Can we be good jews, or does it not matter?

How much longer until mass female suicides ?

>All you're going to do is scare women away and into the arms of the Left.
Lol who care the less women in a political movement the better the american left went from the battle of blair mountain to its current retarded state in less than a hundred years because women so many women wanted to help untermensch. Also every women who has tried to be a public face for White Nationalism has turned out to be a worthless thot so no great loss

No hes right dipshit eating pink tacos gives you throat cancer

See you in hell faggots

This is only the beginning lads

Imagine when we have sexdolls with AI and artificial wombs.

we're getting really close, user. i'm 32 and i don't know anyone near my age who's had kids. talked to a roastie the other night at a bar (29 yo) and brought up the wall, and she seemed well-informed and sad about what she was facing.

I can't fucken wait to walk around the street with my robocunt laughing at the roastie beggars.

what? sorry, but robo sex dolls are not a household topic.

>reverse image search
>second listing
>this pepe was in an art exhibit in NY
wut

Why should women get a say in my choice of sex toys, exactly?

#MyPenisMyChoice

I'm starting to think this was the goal all along. Make sexbot brothels in the hood, put the flesh pimps out of business. Niggers and gooks are going to be the first that get transformer sex dolls that turn into a lowrider and have spinning rims.

How are things post-30 for guys?

Better on my end. The urge to fuck calms down a lot, and I got my shit together.

They really don't, and the reason is quite obvious why. They want to "settle down" after 20 years of "partying" and when all the people with money have a sex doll, they ain't got nobody to settle down with. The chads aren't gonna go for some 40 year old woman.

We need to go back to one vote per family

pic related. long, but required reading.

Armitage 3 waifu when?

This is some incel pipe dream shit right here.

All of your revenge fantasies are going to die on the vine, just like you.

Haha sure and who's going to pay for their existence when the beta providers aren't around?

Confirming. Art of the Deal is a must read. Also, follow this anons advice.

artificial wombs

SHEEEEIIIIIIIIIT

Daddy government, like how it is right now, but on a more obscene scale.

Your sex dolls are going to be taxed to pay for coalburners niglets

>Have we started the revolution?

yes brother! the fire rises~!

Damn where did all these roastie cunts come from?

SEETHING

>virgins who never get pussy buy the latest sex toy
>hahaha roasties btfo!
This exact same thing happened with fleshlights and look how that went.

If I was your father, I would murder you.

Fuck if my son is going to be a genetic dead end with a chip on his shoulder

No such thing. We'll burn with them. Will it have been worth it?

What revenge fantasies? I'm going by the polls, women are apparently not happy and many are single and childless in their 40s. If they are unhappy about being single and childless, then logically they must want children, and they aren't getting anything.

I am a man, so I kind of understand what is attractive to a man, and it ain't 40 year old women. The only possible motivation I can imagine for a man to get with an older woman is a financial one or lack of other options.

If I was your son, I would kill my self to make sure your genes disappear from the pool.

Gas me last!!!