What the fuck is wrong with these faggots?

Why are they so pissed of at everything recently. Is it the winter weather making them so butthurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TVY8LoM47xI
canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/funding/canada-summer-jobs.html
youtu.be/BRUSqO8fObU
youtu.be/E4cWIRqMsOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know. I mostly shitpost because I'm drunk all the time and I want to give Canada a bad name, as I am from Quebec.

I've never seen a post worth a shit from a leaf.

Nothing genuinely funny, clever, intelligent, or even on point.

It's always worthless inane drivel.

We’re terrible people
It’s also fucking cold outside

no one cares what you think tyrone.

Hang in there leafs
You make some good shitposts here and there

Smart!

MY DOG IS MAN OF THE HOUSE

they do too many drugs

Our country is going down the shitter

I don't even mean marijuana nobody drinks more than Canucks

Piss off you gas huffing bogan.

Canada never had a strong national identity to begin with, so their SJW's are some of the most obnoxious in the world

Canadians are just extremely goofy faggots. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with them. I don't know how an entire nation can be so fucking gay and annoying. It's like they deliberately do this.

Not sure. I just usually shitposts to make Sup Forums angry, even though I basically agree with you.

>It's like they deliberately do this.

naaah

I think it might be this. I feel more Canadian than 90% of the people I encounter every day in Toronto, and My family has only been here since grandpa. When the old stock is still new it's just hard to feel any of the historical depth. On my American side by contrast I have pics of my old confederate grandpappy. It's just different.

This is now a Grimes thread

I think I would fuck her ass but not her pussy

MY DOG IS M[AN OF THE HOUSE

hey bad bitches

yasssss lil potato

>drunk all the time
>from Quebec
As expected.

I just had a terrible day at work. Im feeling pretty punchy atm, OP plz come here

To know this, you must first understand the true meaning of the Leaf.

but why? why do this?

there is nothing wrong with being canadian,stop the self loathing,you are a nice country stop being a cunt

Guess who funds it.
>Pic related

but you will never be free :)

Leaf posts are absolutely abhorrent. It's always a breathe of fresh air when you see something logical or funny posted by a leaf. It must be American tourists or something...

I'll be honest lads this winter is driving me fucking crazy

>The serf pays his lord tribute
>Somehow the lord is enslaved to the serf

What's up Le 62%

>go outside
>get attacked by shitskins or get frostbite
>nothing but gayfags and nigger on TV
>drinking/doing drugs is the only way to deal with living in a frozen wasteland
>employers trying to get rid of expensive white employees and replace with cheaper 3rd world workers
>posting robot girls and shitposting is your only outlet which wont have canadian NKVD kick down your door
I truly hate this country and I hope I will witness it die in my lifetime. I'm saving money so I can live like a king abroad

I think LGBT meme flaggers are worse. Every thread they touch they destroy, start spamming and making perverted statements that make no sense, they're literally possessed.

Leave Toronto

I'm not in Toronto

>not knowing that most fag flags are leafs

Wew.

>Every thread they touch they destroy
>start spamming
>making perverted statements that make no sense
> they're literally possessed.

You've described leaf posts.

don't wait too long or the leaf dollar will become even weaker

we trashed that fucking faggot cop car by the way.

Probably lives in ontario kek

I'm probably going to convert it to a more stable currency
Alberta

because theres not enough fucking soon all i get is rain fucking gonna lose it if i have to move to the states to get fuckin snow storms ill lose my mind im used to 75 cm of snow atleast a week we havent got more than 45 cm

>im really angry with britiain and the us lately
>literally they all know we cant even attempt to push for power until those faggots do something
>legit ready for a Australian-Canadian commonwealth where we marry our best chad to some trad

Alberta is rightful US clay; trade you New York (no trade backs)

you don't want Alberta anymore

SNOWWWW FUCKING TYPE OOOOOOO FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

YOU WANT 60 PERCENT UNEMPLOYED CRACK HEADS ? HAVE EM ALL THE WORKERS FOR THAT SHIT HOLE ARENT EVEN FUCKIN FROM THERE FAGGOT

Hej englezi pusite mi kurcinu

Come live in Québec :)

dude it's only the big cities and their suburbs like that. My city is white and we drive 'them' out when they come.

Dude, buy some real fucking clothing and it won't be cold. Sit by the fire, doesn't get comfier than that.

Damn. I thought ontario has the most crackheads.

fort mcmurrays nick name is fort crack

Rebel Media is based in Canada. They're partially responsible for the MBMC campaign randomly getting big after like a month of dead air when all their faggots started tweeting about it

Trudeau remorse

yeah canada is fucking awesome despite the fact that i am the only white person on every metro ride

Shitty hipster trash. Real Canadian music:
youtu.be/TVY8LoM47xI

And all SJW/hipsters/hippies are in big cities.

canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/funding/canada-summer-jobs.html
I'm just here to post the reason I need my shitpoasting time. Whenever I read this I scream "HARDER DADDY! YOUR HYPOCRASY MAKES ME SQUIRT THE BEST CUMMIES!

Cities aren't Canadian. They're part of the Merimutt Migrant Crisis.

It's the same reason Australians Shitpost, alchohol and massive unemployment

Jesus fucking christ what a waste of money

tiny fish for japan is a tune m8

youtu.be/BRUSqO8fObU

explain halifax

EXPLAIN

>Posts everything he hates about leafs
>Post is full of everything he hates about posts from leafs

did you know municipalities pay for pride parades now?

>how about we all just start kvetching together

Universities full of worst case Ontario.

this except i'm newfie

Stan Rogers Festival is such a good time. Just old good music and beer.

posting normally became impossible once weedman got elected so we just started funposting and took a liking to it

Fuck this country and fuck yours too. And the fucking useless crown.

I hate to say I todaso but I fucking a todaso!

fuck off were basically brothers newfie nigger I'm just off the ferry bi in nort ninny could throw a rock at the thing while shes docked

i had some great friends in high school and a little younger we knew every word to every stan rogers song, it got worse the first time we all drank lmao

nova scotia will always be one of the cultural staples of our dying society, i will slap muslims to barretts privateers if thats what it comes too

> posts inane, unintelligent, unimportant drivel

Guys, is Canada the first country to legalize weed federally?

I like this guy.

The first thing you little faggots on Sup Forums need to understand is that we Canadians don't give one flying motherfucking fuck what anyone thinks about us. Oh, wait a minute. Who's that President you just voted for? And what's his claim to fame? Not giving a flying motherfucking shit fuck what anyone thinks about him or what he does. Isn't that interesting? You just made Canada your POTUS.

Communism for shitskins funded by capitalist whites.

i think portugal did it first

youtu.be/E4cWIRqMsOg
great cover by matt minglewood he performs the marshall tucker bands " cant you see "

Has Canada finally snapped?

To clarify, leafs like you will get the rake.

what do u think nigger the new stats are out go look em up

>56 percent
>51 percent

america was a mistake you should of left ur niggers back in the old world

Your president gave 10 mil $ to a jihadi,maybe you should care

> our president