Your favorite female character

Post her

Things that are good:
>Your taste

>female

Looks pretty female to me

Let me ask you 2 questions:
>Did I posted her previous male form?
>If a woman would say that to you she considers herself a male, would you agree with her?

I think the right answers are "no".

Mein waifu

Miyuki

Raspberry.

Kurt is a lucky fuck.

I want her to tease me

What's the difference between a "favorite character" and a "waifu" ??

When did the translation finish on this?

I have several

One is normal human behavior, typically everybody has a favorite something. The latter is just shit posting that devolved into extreme escapist fantasy by autists which fall on their own spectrum ranging from unhealthy obsession to outright mental delusions of seeing/experiencing characters in real life. See: Tulpas.

Please do not equate waifus with tulpa garbage thats MLP shit mostly, their the only ones delusional and desperate enough to give themselves MPD over their pony cartoons for little girls

There is shitposting which is who cares territory, and then there is unhealthy obsession which starts with people making choices to their own detriment over fictional characters that does in extreme cases go into literal mental ward level need of care. I'm talking people who forgo food, work, school, etc to spend more life on the character. Mental illness doesn't care what you think, it just happens. And while not prolific to a large degree it does happen.

I can't even really explain why.

I loved her in Owari

It was actually a more difficult choice than I thought it would be.

Then post them all

OSCAAAAAAAAR

Not my favorite but one of the coolest

If Tomoko wasn't already my waifu then I would choose Kino.

this is best girl

>this fucking revisionism
go back to youtube, you disgusting piece of shit.

Too many to pick one, really. Revy's one of my favorites. Urabe Mikoto's another. Takanashi Rikka's up there as well. I do like Megumin and Tanya from recent stuff as well, but I think pic related might be it.