I WANT TO FUCK NABIKI

I WANT TO FUCK NABIKI

It's gonna cost ya

Kuno senpai pls.

So was it ever confirmed if Nabiki had a thing for Kuno?

Not in the mango

I don't think it was ever confirmed as cannon

Well, how rich are you?

typically, Nabiki fucks you

She'd totally marry him to be a trophy wife and they'd fuck like beasts.

Good taste user

anyone read that ranma 1/2 fanfic set in the far future where nabiki becomes some wraith-like cybernetic AI after her sisters (and most of the ranma 1/2 cast) get killed?

What the hell

forget what it was called but more or less the main cast dies, nabiki survives and becomes bitter and jaded. she eventually comes to own much of tokyo and uses her wealth to extend her lifespan with cybernetics to the point she's no longer human - i.e. her consciousness and memories exist for the most part in machinery. and from there she controls her business and underworld empire. the story isn't told from her perspective though as it follows ranma (?) who somehow winds up in the future, and encounters remnants of his past, including nabiki's shadow organization (though it's not made known immediately that it is actually nabiki)

Wew lad

Why in hell would someone write a fanfic if he's going to kill off most of the cast, and radically change the surviving characters, setting, and overall tone? Just make something original

that's just the way fanfics in the 90's worked lad. even now it's not that different. just look at the mention of 'secondary media' in this weeks episode of re:creators. dj culture is full of this shit.

>not posting a gif

Sad!

1. Did she end up with anybody in the manga? Because the oldest sister ended up with the doctor
2. Just how much fringe/frontal hair does she have?

>Kuno-baby, full service is going to cost you extra.

I can't help myself when she talks like that~

Ranma's interaction with Akane's sisters were severely underdeveloped.

The show should've been about sister harem than an actual harem.

>Did she end up with anybody in the manga?

Not in the manga, but it's implied she's head hunting Kuno for his fortune.

Where is that dress from? I don't remember it, though I was little as fuck when I watched Ranma.

"Nihao my Concubine", I think.

Kasumi is too old for him, silly

this user is right. It's from the second movie.

nabiki

is icky

she's probably full

of something sticky

Rather fuck Kodachi.

Shit taste my friend.

Like UkyoxRyoga it was a thing only the anime ever pushed.

Thank you anons!

You're alright.

Patrician taste

>Takahashi creates two shit OCs for them instead

sauce?

Somebody has done god's work.

Also Nabiki was my legit original waifu. Pic NOT AT ALL related.

This ova caused more explosions than Megumin ever did.