Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhH4zIV0-Zs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you homo?

Okay, I will.

She murdered that kid.

She lost, right?

Kill yourself faggot scum

She has no problem letting you see her naked and probably fuck her as long as it's not her skeleton. Why didn't that faggot kid take advantage of this?

What happened?

Don't believe their lies. She now "lives" with the MC (she basically haunts him) and it's heavily implied they screw right after the end of the epilogue chapter.

>tfw no assertive ghost gf to possess you and follow you around until you die

>didn't
What else do you do on your wedding night?

>want to romance a cute ghost girl
>friends oppose it
>her family opposes it
>she subconsciously opposes it
>the rules of the afterlife oppose it
>even the publisher's deadlines oppose it
>you overcome all possibility, defeat your enemy beyond the fourth wall, and reghost your spooky gf from nirvanna then get married forever
Greatest MC of all history.

And then Maybe goes on to write some of the dumbest cockblocks in harem history.

Gladly. She's perfect in every way.

>not liking Yuuko

I like to think that when Teichi and Yuuko move out of Teichi's parents' house, the move in next door to these two.

Gladly.

Why a western wedding dress though?

This never bugged me until now.

Sleep actually, We're both way too exhausted from the preparation, ceremony and everything.

Diamonds.

I honestly expected him to end up with her grand niece

He niece was also pretty rad.

Equivalent exchange I guess.

It's a costume from the theater club.

Nips have no issue with mixing shinto, christian and buddhist traditions, whatever they prefer most for a particular occasion.

>curses aren't real
>except for negative feelings

Nips from Yuuko's time would have; she'd have picked something traditional like a ceremonial kimono. But this does make a bit of sense. . It's been awhile since the read.

the softest

She has soft genes, yes, but you could put an eye out on that elbow.

Ehh, kinda average.

>you will never fuck this ghost's unbelievably soft cunt
why live

>Teiichi will never love another woman ever again except for his ghost waifu Yuuko
>everyone (except Kirie and Momoe) thinks Teiichi is gay
>Parents begin to worry about Teiichi's future (as parents will want grandchildren)
>Sets up matchmaking for Teiichi, all ends in a disaster thanks to Yuuko
>Parents in despair that the family line will end with Teiichi
>all because he loves a ghost

I want to fondle and kiss Yuuko's breasts

Reminder Yuuko's murderer got off scot-free.

Tasogare Otome X Amnesia is Maybe's best non-H work

Too bad that Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatar is utter trash

I'd be okay with any of that if I got to fuck Yuuko all day every day.

>kiss Yuuko's breasts
I would suck on them like a child desperat for milk.

Ring shit could have been a guilty pleasure if not for the cockblocking. What's the point of that shit?
That edgy seinen about monsters also suck balls.

But you can't fuck a ghost

Not with that attitude.

this reference material says otherwise

Didn't they all die in the plague?

Only her sister survived I think. I recall their father hanging himself when he find out and the villagers who participated all died due to the plague since the sacrifice did nothing.

Don't open this

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate this fucking etheral insert song? It actually got me good.
youtube.com/watch?v=JhH4zIV0-Zs

Ghost Kana was great. Is Ai Ren just as good?

>that one Tasogare x Amnesia doujin drawn by fucking Rei Hiroe of all people

I just can't fap to her/them, too pure

Why would you do this

I didn't know she worked with Disturbed on their album covers.

gonna admit, it made me tear up a little at the end

Heavier

As much as I love Yuuko and this series, her 'death' scene felt pointless when she comes right back anyway

read the manga

You wanna fucking bet?

Not him but I read the manga years ago and I don't remember the scene being much different.

the difference is that in the manga it took days or even weeks of work for Teiichi to get her to return

DELET

Do you think that ghost wants another fuk?

fuck you user

That's why you must fap. To appreciate it's purity!

No, can't do.

Getting away with murder back then was easy!

I liked her better

Yuuko is proof that you don't need a harem if the girl is perfect enough. One Yuuko is better than a harem of a hundred girls.

she was fine
but the third girl who's name I can't even remember was terrible

10/10 wife material

softest

Man I just rewatched this and I still cried like a little bitch at the very end. But then I wondered why I wasn't mad until I realized that I actually completely edited out the last minute of the final episode where Yuuko returns. Completely fucking forgot and it was so much better because of it. Damn I suddenly remember just how mad I was how they sullied that near perfect bitter end.

Now to bingeread the manga. Fuck I love this kind of shit, too bad the Sankarea manga really got weird during its last few arcs.

Shinbo's right hand hack should really do a predominantly drama anime again desu.

Ef, Tasogare, and a spattering of the really emotional shit in a variety of his other works like Baka Test/Natsu no Arashi/Unhappy/Nourin are so fucking good. Maybe when he fianlly directs the SL anime original show, it'll be a quirky romcom that eventually goes full drama where can ham it up like a mad man.

That body is 12/10 pump material.

always been my dream

Was getting killed part of her plan?

The anime ending was such dogshit. I haven't been this mad since Shiki.

I want to fuck Yuuko too. Form a line behind me.

Yeah, no, she's mine and mine alone.

Fuck each other then, because Yuuko is for Teiichi-kun only

I'm not gay.

Unless your 12, there's no chance for you.

Jokes on you, I'm mentally a 12 year old.

Used goods.

I want to go last.

This shit make me hard everytime.

I liked it. When they finally kiss, it enflames her passion for him so much she rematerializes. Their kiss seals them together forever.

That's hot.

I always thought it such way that the regret/sadness of leaving him alone is strong enough to make her haunt him.

Never really like the manga explanation either.

How soft is she?

of course not

If I remember correctly, she says to Teichi that the kiss filled her with all sorts of new, kinky regrets (paraphrasing).

Yeah, now that you say it, I think there might have been something like that too.

what a lewd ghost

Yuuko has everything I want in a waifu

A nice body?