Now that the dust has settled, I think we can all agree with this top 10.

Where's Konosuba?

Bad/meme anime like Konosuba, Your Name, Re: Zero, Hibike, A Silent Voice and Flip Flappers obviously didn't make it to the top 10.

then why is luluco there?

1/4/5/6/9 are the only correct ones.

The only thing on that list is isn't complete and total dogshit is your number 1 pick. 2-10 are god awful trash.

>misuse of the term "meme"
How to spot a retard.

>two Kizus

>lots of fujoshit there
Chart discarded

>implying Sup Forums has any taste to agree with it
eh

Koe no Katachi was the unequivocal AOTY

only 6 is real fujoshit. natsume just attracts them but theres no real romance between anyone and rakugo attracted some but the two main characters were both in love with the same woman.

Haven't seen kono sekai or tonkatsu DJ, and I don't think Mob deserves to be that high, but otherwise good taste. I'm glad to see Doukyuusei getting some love because it's almost never talked about on Sup Forums for being gay despite it being a great little short film.

>No Hibike S2

yea ok

1. Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni
2. Koe no Katachi
3. Mob Psycho 100
4. Pokemon Sun and Moon
5. Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
6. Kimi no Na wa
7. Hibike Euphonium 2
8. Doukyuusei
9. Kizumonogatari
10. Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou

>4. Pokemon Sun and Moon

Nah 2,4,5,6,9 are all fujoshit. Replace them with Re:Zero,Konosuba,New Game,Galko chan and Ping Pong Girls. Also change Kizu part one with Your Name. There you get what an staright adult man will prefer.

where is gate

2015 son

So you are saying a straight guy will like all these fujoshits? Keep dreaming.

I'm a straight guy and like Rakugo, Doukyuusei and Natsume.

It's a rare case of the anime being better than the game

Still not even remotely above mediocrity.

It's clearly the 2nd best show of 2016

s2 is 2016 i count it as aoty2016

>straight guy but like fujoshit
all fags say that

Surprisingly decent list

Embarrassing post

Remember to report this threads, this is not your blog.

Then where's Girlish Number?

mob shitco is garbage, literally a hipster-approved OPM with worse premise and animation

then you have shit taste because both seasons of hibike are garbage

Fuck off Diginigger.

Hibike is the bottom of the barrel of Kyoani just accept it.

t. butthurt Kyoani fag

Shaftfag detected

Where's all the good anime?

Where's the Sup Forums approved AotY Ange Vierge?

what's 1 and 6?

My favourite studio is Sunrise so you are being a retard user.

>Mob Psycho
The style of animation is 99% of the reason people liked Mob. The story was kinda boring.

>Sangatsu
Boring MC. Heavy handed direction. Tonal mess.

> Rakugo
Great series.

Does any of these have good decision-making/problem solving? I can't recognize any of them.

Mob's manga is one of the best current shonen.
But since you can't even appreciate Sangatsu that lack of taste doesn't surprise me.

when I read the premise for Sangatsu, I thought there could be smart characters in it, doing smart things like in Akagi or Ten, or other Fukumoto manga, turned out not to be the case, then I got sad and dropped the anime.

I like the manga of both, I just think the adaptations are more style than substance. The shaftisms in sangatsu fucked up the nuances of the characters, instead of depressed, the MC became boring.

Yet, Luluco and Mob are there. Plus TWO monogtaris.

If you asked anyone could have told you that it's not a sport manga.

Are there subs out yet for kono sekai?

Mob elevated the manga in every single way, even without considering the amazing animation. Perfect voice acting, perfect adaption of artstyle and character design, better comedic timing and visual language in general.
As for Sangatsu, I don't know what you mean by shaftisms. The comedic scenes have headtilts and typical Shaft chibis, but that hardly "fucked up the nuances". The main selling point it has over the manga are the abstract, expressionist visuals during the frequent internal monologues.

seems like most of the anime in the OP (if not all of them) also don't involve smart characters doing smart things. So why are they even on the list?

Only 2,3,7,8. Rest is shit.

It's not even out on dvd

Is this some advanced form of bait?

I am also in agreement with Mob's excellence

it isn't; maybe the OP had a low minimum requirement for good decision making, so the anime in that list were just enough for him.

>good decision making
What the fuck does this mean you retard

But none of those is Flying Witch

for example, when someone (player A) competes against someone else (player B) and is being beaten by the same move, A realizes this and adapts to it, avoiding it or baiting it and punishing it. B can also adjust himself/herself to that, and thus we have intelligence gathering from both parties, while the readers/watchers are able to guess what players A and B are going to do next, and then see what they actually do (and get mindblown at times), and see if they're playing well, or are making avoidable mistakes (whiffing attacks, getting their attacks blocked, being predictable/making bad movement/positioning choices, taking unnecessary risks which can be capitalized upon by the opponent, being impatient, cracking under pressure, mismanaging whatever resources they have). Like watching a fighting game match.

And why is this a requirement for a show that is supposed to be about a kid's battle with depression? The focus is on the character relationships, not the game you autistic moron.

>Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni

How can you put this as #1 when the majority of Sup Forums probably hasn't seen it.

To fuck with EOPs.

Drifters? Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume? Konosuba? Jojo's? Boku no Hero Academia S1? Haifuri? Re:Zero? FlipFlappers?

I mean you have Mob Psycho and Sangatsu no Lion. Only one Kizu should be here. 2 others are worthy of being on the list too. Luluco isn't one of them.

P.S. Saying that this is Sup Forums's list is retarded

>Drifters?
Shit
>Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume?
Shit
>Konosuba?
Meme shit
>Jojo's?
Meme
>Boku no Hero Academia S1?
Generic battle shonen shit
>Haifuri?
Shit
>Re:Zero?
Worst "popular" anime of the year
>FlipFlappers?
Shit

>Drifters? Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume? Konosuba? Jojo's? Boku no Hero Academia S1? Haifuri? Re:Zero? FlipFlappers?
Most Reddit post in the thread.

so much wasted potential then, but well, I'm not going to stop you from liking it, or the rest of the OP's list.

Just because Agetarou is there, i approve of this list.

>1. movie that nobody has seen yet
>2. shounen garbage
>3. non-serious anime short
>4. pseudo-intellectual shit
>5. anime for non-comformists
>6. yaoibait
>7 & 8. Same movie. Not particularly good either.
>9. fujobait
>10. you've got to be fucking kidding me

My dude gets it

>all these butthurt moefags itt

Most of them are busy shitposting either Kemono or Maid Dragon in the daily bait thread.

Retard.

No love for Koe no Katachi? I'm not sure I liked even ten things, but that one I thought was great. I'm still waiting for subs for a couple movies too.