Redpill me on Deep Underground Military Bases (D.U.M.B) Sup Forums

Are they really for mind control experiments and trafficking of human sex slaves?

Does anyone live near one and see weird shit going on like by Raven Rock, PA? Super interested in this stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/b/underground_h.html
msutoday.msu.edu/news/2017/msu-scholars-find-21-trillion-in-unauthorized-government-spending-defense-department-to-conduct/
youtube.com/watch?v=Slgb5U-OqFM
youtu.be/93IWx8DVWgU
youtu.be/koQZt019P8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, I don't know much. Denver airport is kinda weird though haha

lol

whale.to/b/underground_h.html

21 trillion dollar national debt

21 trillion dollars unaccounted for in pentagon and Housing and Urban development.

Source : msutoday.msu.edu/news/2017/msu-scholars-find-21-trillion-in-unauthorized-government-spending-defense-department-to-conduct/

Dunno for sure, but yea probably. Another possible site is Crater Lake, OR.

Gee, it's almost like we spend 40 years preparing for a 2,000+ warhead scenario nuclear war with the Soviets.

youtube.com/watch?v=Slgb5U-OqFM
Have you ever listened to this video of Phil Schneider OP? It's worth listening to if you haven't.
>Phil Schneider was a self-taught geologist and explosives expert. Of the 129 deep underground facilities Schneider believed the US government had constructed since World War II, he claimed to have worked on 13. Two of these bases were major, including the much rumored bioengineering facility at Dulce, New Mexico.

The largest impact nuclear weapons had on warfare was putting rulers, "elite", oligarchs, etc. in immediate danger of being killed in their wars. A reality previously unknown to them, D.U.M.B.'s are the response.

Honestly, as long as I can afford my booze and vidya I couldn't care less.

Don't know if you'd call it at D.U.M.B., but Lockheed Martin factories have more square feet of office/production space underground than they do above.
Boring part of that is that it's cheaper to air condition and most of their sites are located where summer is 9 months long and hot as hell. Sweaty engineers make grouchy employees.

I partied in one once back in my college days -- it's a freaky scene.

They had Rick James doing a live set on that particular night.

Rick killed 2 infants and ate them on stage while the drummer did a crazy solo in a giant revolving Tommy Lee style drum kit.

>Raven Rock, PA
Site R is just a backup/alternate NMCC in case the primary one in the Pentagon is lost or compromised.

This is a very interesting topic. Here is a video showing Wal-Mart trucks using these secrete highways.

youtu.be/93IWx8DVWgU

FPBP
>Iq+
I really hope this thread takes off

There's a base in NJ that experiments breeding new types of mammals. Every so often a bloated carcass washes up on atlantic city. No one can identify the animal.

can confirm
DIA is spooky

Don't forget OP, (((they))) love there tunnels too. Gotthard tunnel opening ceremony might be the strangest thing I've ever seen. It is also suspected to be connected to the CERN undergound network as well as having a secrete base called the womb of Artemis

youtu.be/koQZt019P8g

>Looks like you have had a little too much to think...

Shit, that's fucked up. I can only imagine what the human experiments must look like for gene splicing and crap...

That sounds like the official cover. Clearly a lot of these sites are in active use for merely being "back ups"

I've heard rumors about the DIA too, and the tunnels underneath.

The sites have been built plenty of time after the cold war ended, and continue to be built even today.

Nukes don't exist user it's a Jewish lie.

Interesting user thx

Kinda old news. Basically Ben Carson was smart as fuck and called for an audit of HUD finances. Just some random stone you turn over with a rabbit hole that goes way too deep...

>I can only imagine what the human experiments must look like for gene splicing and crap...

soyboys, numales, etc