So what's her major malfunction? Is everything in the show just delusions and hallucinations?

So what's her major malfunction? Is everything in the show just delusions and hallucinations?

You'll see in the new episode.

>her major malfunction
being jewish

>Is everything in the show just delusions and hallucinations?

This retarded theory needs to die. There is a whole side manga about the new generation of self-aware FAGs being developed and tested (By cute cake scientists) to replace the old generation of more basic FAGs that functioned more like a smart phone assistant in terms of AI.

Why is she so pretty?

Plot twist: the cute cake scientists are actually patients in a looney bin.

Okay but that doesn't explain the ghosts.

Because she is going to marry Gourei!

The ghosts are just ghosts. Busou shinki had ghosts too.

>to replace the old generation of more basic FAGs that functioned more like a smart phone assistant in terms of AI.
That's kinda sad. Even if they are not self-aware I still kinda feel bad for those FAGs.

I want to touch her butt.

Replace as in the be the hot new version on the market, not that they're going to be recalled and directly replaced.

That's like saying the PS4 won't replace the PS3. 99% of people will buy self-aware FAGs because why buy the inferior product and everyone with a FAG already will upgrade to these new self-aware ones.

Or they could offer upgrade kits for the cpu units so they can run the new AI systems.

I want to impregnate these cuties.

Can a girl marry a robot?

The FAGS are just puppets.

The FAGs are manifestations of her latent homosexuality.

Are fags for sexual?

Nobody throws their PS3 out when they get a PS4 though.

Custom order ones, maybe

>stylet being dominant
This doesn't seem right at all.

Is Bukiko for sexual?

Yes. She definitely jacks off the hobby shop employees in return for early access to new models.

She lets them hot dog her big ass in the hobby behind the shop.

>Hobby

alley*

i want an orgy with ao, bukiko and the fags!

I wonder if they're hiring.

So is Bukiko human or just a pair of anthropomorphized nippers?

Both.

yes

>ghosts don't exist

Considering that she dreams of being an idol despite her laziness, yes

>That rape face

sheseesyoursourcecode.jpg

She is a human with good taste in figures and plamo

>figure of herself

If I squeeze her twintails will she bite my dick off?

Bukiko already has Ao as a sugarmama.

Ao is the glue holding the show together. Otherwise, we'd just have another Busou Shinki, only less entertaining.

Well she is Kotobuki Bukiko, I wouldn't be surprised if she was the in-universe daughter of someone important at Kotobukiya/Factory advance.

>shes an advanced life-size humanoid with advanced artificial self tasked with keeping watch over Ao making sure she does not do [something] or maybe sell secrets to rival company, I dont know

>things that can not be real within reality must be imaginary within an imaginary world even if they're a normal part of the imaginary world because the imaginary world must work like the real world so imaginary stuff in an imaginary world must mean that the imaginary characters suffer from imaginary mental illness
Were you dropped on your head as a child?

That's a lot of words for an otherwise worthless post that misses the point.

I wish someone would do something subtle that would not be possible in real life but is treated as normal and indifferent by the characters and world of the anime because it doesn't have to conform to reality 100%

This obsession with absolute realism is also why most western vidya is so boring and shallow, you have these mediums in which you can bend the rules of reality even slightly to create an interesting effect or present an alternate perspective but everyone plays it safe and makes it mostly work as it does in real life.

I like that theres ghosts and such in FAG's, not only does it stand out and comes unexpected in an anime like this but it also shows that the director/writers understand that the show is not and does not have to conform to reality 100% so they can put in ghosts, AIs with consciousness like its nothing and its a unique experience to watch and enjoy.

Did NOISE design her or what?

I fucking love Bukiko.

Ao has Dissociative identity disorder. Every FAG is a different personality.

Ao is an autistic tomboy lesbian switch?

Will we get human Hres too?

Only adds more to the cuteness!

they are planning a big heist