Can any of you autists explain the whole "being a white nationalist and having a Asian girlfriend" conundrum to me?

Can any of you autists explain the whole "being a white nationalist and having a Asian girlfriend" conundrum to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuiTjREOQe0
youtube.com/watch?v=tRM_9aNw8O8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

race traitors are pieces of shit.

lol look at their faces, everyone’s like wtf

I'm not a white nationalist but I'll become one if it means I get an asian gf DESU

White women have been poisoned by western culture, they are untenable. Nothing is in their heads and yet they think they're queens. At least asian women know their place.

probably retarded

Whats so hard about the idea of someone that has enough self respect to not want their home and culture to be drowned out by the global majority, yet still open and rational enough to be able to enjoy a person for who they are, hot sex being the silver lining?

That picture is fake news, he is russian and she is mongol.

youtube.com/watch?v=FuiTjREOQe0

Asians are honorary whites. Hence, the model minority.

We must align ourselves with Fascist Chinese Communists and Cartoons, in creation of tomorrows Hapa Master Race, Heil Victory ! Together we shall defeat the evil Jew !

so she isnt asian?

I guess you never banged an Asian chick.
Try it, you might like it.

what does that change?

>lowestcommondenominator.png

>Whats so hard about the idea of someone that has enough self respect to not want their home and culture to be drowned out by the global majority, yet still open and rational enough to be able to enjoy a person for who they are, hot sex being the silver lining?
he's the "leader" of a WHITE NATIONALIST movement

Can you explain why this same fucking thread is on here every fucking day?

I dont get this shit either, imagine having a hapa kid like Elliot who looks nothing like you. Hapa children are mentally ill and maladjusted esp if the mother is self-hating asian. Kids pick up on shit like that and they'll have identity issues and a whole host of personality disorders, never knowing where they belong.

Simple

>Can you explain why this same fucking thread is on here every fucking day?
the threads we have everyday are the ones about yellow fever, but we do have anti yellow fever threads every other day
but we have yellow fever threads hourly especially at night

Idaho is white thrash garbage and spics and Mormons and refugees

lana lokteff dyes her hair

drapes do not match the carpet
fucked her once after getting hooked up by friends at a party. gave toothy head

And he can't easily be accused of racism because he is someone fighting for equal human rights whilst being in an interracial relationship. The only reason this could really trigger you:

you're from stormfront and sincerely think overt nazism and supremacism ultimately culminating in some sort of human cost on either side is the answer

you're a white roastie pissed off that asian women are picking up "worthless betas" that you inexplicably waste time chastising, unless you are also worthless with worthless time

or
you're a leftist that doesnt like him due to being a harder target

feel free to enlighten me

It is quite mind numbing, but at the same time, it makes sense.
I think these men see chinks as submissive, as if chink women have certain traits of an old school traditional wife (minus a few disturbing chink factors). So its a trade-off i suppose. then again, even a good deal of nazis and japs interbred.

Now that Obama isn't dumping refugees on the countryside anymore, expect the ones in Idaho to slowly melt away. Without federal backing, they can't survive. They'll likely end up migrating to Minnesota.

Why does this bitch have a nazi necklace ?

10/10

Im the same with asian gf. Shes more 'racist' than I am. Blond blue eyes here.

you don't need to accuse them of being racist because these kinds of people always say how much they hate black people

and its very very hypocritical of him to care so much about the white race when he's not making white children. you can't really say he's fighting against globalism either since he's clearly benefiting from it

>you're from x, y, z!
why do you people always insist on labeling on an ANONYMOUS message board?
its always "you're really a white girl, asian male, or a hapa! or even jew!"
being from stormfront is a new one though, i'd chalk up leftist and jew as the same thing though

>Shes more 'racist' than I am
of course she is
the most racist people on earth arent whites, just spend time with fob's from anywhere else, the shit they say would make a grand wizard of the kkk blanche

He probably didn't start out as a white nationalist.

He began by being fed up with feminism and white women being dirty, stuck-up, vapid whores. So he gravitated towards the next best thing than a '50s housewife: Asian women.

Then as he became more redpilled about feminism, he learned about Cultural Marxism and how that poisoned Western society on topics including race. That's when he became a race-realist.

Once you're a race-realist it's not long before you realize ethno-nationalism is better than civic nationalsim. But by that point he may have already married her and popped out a kid.

But yeah, the hope is that the alt-right will red-pill men early enough that they won't race-mix. Find yourself a white Catholic girl. If she went to an all-girls catholic school, when she gets out of highschool she'll be ready for a boyfriend and is not likely going to mess around on you.

It's important that you red-pill your Catholic sweetie on matters of race and IQ, as well as the relationship between sex partners and lasting marriage. The latter jives with what she's been taught her entire life about marriage, so she'll be quick to understand that riding the cock carousel leads to sad, lonely, single motherhood.

If you can find one of these girls, snag her and propose. You'll be way ahead of the curve.

you're kind of missing the point where he became WHITE NATIONALIST or even a race realist
you don't need to be a WN to hate feminism
and he's not the leader of civic nationalist movement

>you don't need to accuse them of being racist because these kinds of people always say how much they hate black people
You're the racist one if you automatically assume that a white man in a relationship with an asian woman is overtly bigoted or racist solely due to their politics and race

>and its very very hypocritical of him to care so much about the white race when he's not making white children.

What would be hypocritical would be living as an individual, an adult working of your own devices and thoughts, yet then allowing your life to be restricted and led by anonymous voices on the internet sources mostly from discontent, frustration, about the specific prerequisites one has to have to be able to espouse and foster a certain view of the world, political persuasion

You strike me as potentially from /r/asianmasc or /r/hapa, an asian incel that holds resentment to white men who "steal their women" yet still hold onto their "white identity"

>being from stormfront is a new one though
kek, newfag

>he is russian and she is mongol.
what's the diff

>You're the racist one if you automatically assume that a white man in a relationship with an asian woman is overtly bigoted or racist solely due to their politics and race
we are talking about the people in the OP right?
>What would be hypocritical would be living as an individual, an adult working of your own devices and thoughts, yet then allowing your life to be restricted and led by anonymous voices on the internet sources mostly from discontent, frustration, about the specific prerequisites one has to have to be able to espouse and foster a certain view of the world, political persuasion
lol what are you even talking about dude
>You strike me as potentially from /r/asianmasc or /r/hapa, an asian incel that holds resentment to white men who "steal their women" yet still hold onto their "white identity"
lol there it is. why do you always insist on these boogymen

reading comprehension fail

are you a nigger?

they have said multiple times that they are friends with mixed couples, that they're not against two people falling in love

besides, miscegenation is not the main issue, mass immigration is. There will be less race-mixing in the long run if we can solve the problem of mass immigration.

being fed up with feminism, culutral marxism, and white women does not create the steps to being a white nationalist

Friendly reminder that Red Ice has shilled XRP (Ripple) a literal (((banker))) crypto. They're either retarded or are the Zog.

you're saying it does not create a whit nationalist, which is not what I said

I said it can lead there, and it does lead there, based on the pathway I outlined in my original post

my question is how does it lead there
if he just became an antisemite that's one thing

Lana looks like she just had a fucking brain clot

If race mixers had grown up around that density of white girls, I'd wager that most would be with a white girl now. Most of these pairings are a consequence of being brought up in areas that have already fallen to multiculturalism.

I dont listen to eceleb cancer so if he is overtly racist, then yeah you're obviously not just assuming. I like to talk in general terms about social phenomena though.
>lol what are you even talking about dude
Although your comprehension failure is not my fault or burden, I'll simplify for the sake of posterity
A man doesnt give a fuck about what incels on autistchat think about his life to the point where it will become a determining factor
Its not impossible to hold these political opinions yet still be able to hold functioning relationships with non whites, the problem is your own

>lol there it is. why do you always insist on these boogymen
its because these threads are largely bait posted by said communities circa 2011, newfag

>date chubby Chinese girl
>turns me into a super racist
>tells me Sup Forums jokes
>at some point break up with her because I didn't want half blooded kids who would shoot up schools and shit
>now I'm a Sup Forums regular
>swallowed fascist pill this year

There is no explanation. As much as we might like and respect individual Asian people, their best place is in their ancestral region of Asia. If they happen to find themselves in the West, we should be kind but encourage them to find the true fulfillment of their identities elsewhere

if you want half asian kids okay
but i don't see why you would be a white nationalist in that case

you realize that most Jews are ethno-nationalists when it comes to Israel, right?

Being an ethno-nationalist =/= anti-semitic

Are the Japanese "Japanese supremacists" for wanting Japan to remain Japanese?

If this is the kind of genetic specimen that represents white nationalists you guys are doomed

That's because you're a brainlet, user
Human interactions, relationships arent that hard to understand
Do you have friends who hold contradicting political opinions, yet you stay friends because the relationship is more valuable? Do you have friends, user? This really shouldnt be a surprise or mystery for you or anyone.

A full blown neo nazi with an asian gf? That wouldnt make sense.
A white nationalist with an asian gf? Get used to it, its the new normal™
the modern family™
the future™

white nationalism != white supremacism

>you realize that most Jews are ethno-nationalists when it comes to Israel, right?
duh, but a lot of jews aren't pro israel actually
>Being an ethno-nationalist =/= anti-semitic
i was just addressing your ideas of how he might have became the way he did. being fed up with feminism, and cultural marxism? yeah i could see how hating that can lead to becoming an anti-semite, but not a white nationalist.
and if he's an ethno-nationalist that still does not explain why he's with an asian woman
>Are the Japanese "Japanese supremacists" for wanting Japan to remain Japanese?
they're not the ones marrying outsiders and still calling themselves japanese supremacists

Nope, he's only the kind who feels free to express his real opinions because he has nothing else to lose. Most white men in various walks of life increasingly agree with white nationalism, not because they were ever unwilling to share the stage with minorities but because they correctly perceive that "diversity" is about driving white men out of the picture

shouldn't people strive to not be full of contradictions? especially leaders of a movement? why excuse this? its not a thing to be proud of? "HEY I'M A MIXED UP GUY! LIKE ME!"
>A white nationalist with an asian gf? Get used to it, its the new normal™
wait are you against this or for it?

>white nationalism != white supremacism
now you sound like the fags who say gender and sex are different things
but lets not get caught up on semantics

With the same argument you could have a sandnigger gf

>duh, but a lot of jews aren't pro israel actually
They're lying to you so you won't hate all Jews for what Israel is doing. I can guarantee you that if a new Hitler were to come to power all these anti-Zionist Jews would scuttle back to Israel in a heartbeat.

>that still does not explain why he's with an asian woman
I already explained to you he was probably with her BEFORE becoming red-pilled. Are you going to break off a multi-year investment into a relationship you are happy with because of your political views? Just because it's the principled thing to do, does not mean everyone will be willing to do that.

>they're not the ones marrying outsiders and still calling themselves japanese supremacists
Nice dodge.
My point is that being an ethno-nationalist and wanting a homeland for your own people where they are in control does not make you a supremacist no matter what country or ethnic background you're from.

I am for rationality. I dont give a fuck if a tiny percentage of white guys race mix. Are you suggesting that someone who race mixes yet brings masses of whites into racial identity is worthless and a negative solely because they racemix? what of people that got into relationships before they came to realise their culture was at stake? Oh no, did that word trigger you, "culture"? Surely you're lining up "civic nationalist" as a point of derision because I dont agree with genocide, yes?
Look at japan, a fiercely nationalistic and ethnic based community that is still able to have a stagnant immigrant population with a minority of race mixers.

>now you sound like the fags who say gender and sex are different things
>but lets not get caught up on semantics
Yeah you're definitely a shill
White nationalism is not white supremacy
By conflating the two you attempt to neutralise white nationalism as a political threat, because white supremacism is a dead end that is already established whereas white nationalism deals with human rights to autonomy and living free of molestation

white nationalism is not white supremacism
no wonder you're triggered by white nationalists with asian gfs
they evade your bullshit sourced in politically correct literal comedy of the past
you have to conflate white nationalism and white supremacism so that you can attack

brainlet

I have to agree. How you can be pro-white and yet produce mixed-race children? It's completely self-defeating.

They fell for the "white women are worthless" meme. Sadly, you can understand why, but you can't work on the 14 words with an asian.

t. leftist scared that white nationalists are able to "infect" non white women and bring them to their side

Anyone who has been to Asia knows Asians are white supremacists. Skin bleaching commercials are top KEK. Show a pic of a dark black Asian...BLAHHHH, then she puts on the cream and turns paper white, then everyone smiles and cheers. :-D

Not entirely. They might choose not to have children and adopt white kids, for example.

Not that I suspect that is the case, it's just an example of how one might do it.

HONORARY

I say that jokingly but that's the justification literally all of them give.

that doesn't make them European supremacists, it just means they prefer lighter skin because it is more aesthetic / valued for its perceived purity

We marry Asian tradwifes and have them implanted with eggs from nordic swedish sluts. The best of both worlds.

Is this some kind of Jew-jitsu? How is it "leftist" to point out that, if you're genuinely pro-white, you should be producing lots of white children?

The white women I met in college were worthless. Everyone single one I encountered voted Obama or didn't vote, but supported him. Met an Asian who didn't, now wife.

t. Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=tRM_9aNw8O8

>They're lying to you so you won't hate all Jews for what Israel is doing. I can guarantee you that if a new Hitler were to come to power all these anti-Zionist Jews would scuttle back to Israel in a heartbeat.
i can't really say that would really be any proof that they're lying
just more that hollywood jews are some fucked up kikes
>I already explained to you he was probably with her BEFORE becoming red-pilled
why would he choose to become a white nationalist at the point though? he's not calling his movement a civic nationalist movement
why would he not question his own ideals and think if they are right for himself and his future children?
>Are you going to break off a multi-year investment into a relationship you are happy with because of your political views?
why have the political views in the first place if i'm already starting at a contradiction?
>Just because it's the principled thing to do, does not mean everyone will be willing to do that.
leaders at the very least should have principle.
but all you've really told me is there is no rationality to these people, so they should not be taken seriously (obviously)
>My point is that being an ethno-nationalist and wanting a homeland for your own people where they are in control does not make you a supremacist no matter what country or ethnic background you're from.
but he can't be an ethno-nationalist if he's not making more of his own

Fair enough, although in many "diverse" places in North America the kids left up for adoption are usually black

Then don't date the whores. Find a cute, Christian girl, they actually exist. Have fun with mongrel children and shit inlaws.

Still isn't the same. White kids will know mom isn't like them.

To all the asian waifu faggots on here, realize that you are part of the problem. Everyone always thinks the white guy dating an asian is a pussy.

can't have high standard off amerimuts.

They are European supremacists though. Euros, Aussies, Americans, and even Canadians still rate higher to them than even the palest Asian.

I'm just speaking to my first hand experiences with the Vietnamese. I think the Viets I encountered would have made me their king.

So you're saying that race mixers should be anti white, that will help the white race more? Because they will always exist, this you must accept - short of a global catastrophe that you can waste your life waiting on if you want kek

kek. See above, brainlet.
>Im probably whiter than you

>funded and produced media reflects reality
lol k

these betas don't know how to be white.

hint: if you have to educate yourself on how to be white, then you ain't from the get go. go fucking die... or get an asian girlfriend. OH MAN THAT YELLOW FEVER... UNFFFZ

>The white women I met in college were worthless

White women today are indeed in a dire state, but remember: all you need is to find the one, just the one out of many tens of millions who is still worthwhile. And if you can't find one among the legions of sluts you're encountering on campus or in bars, no shit -- that just means you're looking in the wrong place.

t. oldfag who's been married 25+ years

I don’t understand it myself

Asian women worship white men and are traditional in every way. The only difference is they are yellow.

Would you rather be with a coalburner and spend your days reprogramming her at the risk of her becoming damaged anyway?

Because it's ideology what matters not race. White Americans don't vote for trump because they are white, but because they believe in American values. Note that someone like trump would have never be elected in Northern Europe. And that's like 85% white

>I am for rationality. I dont give a fuck if a tiny percentage of white guys race mix.
more white guys mix than white women
>Are you suggesting that someone who race mixes yet brings masses of whites into racial identity is worthless and a negative solely because they racemix?
you can't represent an ideal if you don't support it yourself
>what of people that got into relationships before they came to realise their culture was at stake?
they should ask themselves, why do they care so much if they aren't even having white kids?

>Yeah you're definitely a shill
STOP DISAGREE WITH ME REEEE
>White nationalism is not white supremacy
i have literally never heard it being different.
and most people think it as the same thing anyways so you can't really get mad at me for your new view on words and their meanings
lecture me how liking 13 year olds is not pedophilia now

it still makes no sense to me why a white nationalist would have an asian girlfriend and you haven't done much to explain to me why they would
we're not talking about people who want less immigration, end to marxism, or just hate a different race together.
we're talking about self proclaimed white nationalists with asian girlfriends

>but remember: all you need is to find the one, just the one out of many tens of millions who is still worthwhile.
Kek yeah that sounds sustainable

most people hate blacks and spics because they are gross, messy, rude and violent

asians usually aren't those things (except the chinese)

Stop watching anime.

I don't know what there is to explain.

Asian women belong to white men.

His father was a kike. And Elliot was pretty much neglected his entire life. Most of the damage came from his step mother. A middle eastern woman. His own parents pretty much ignored him for his entire life. You can read this on his own manifesto

The problem with lots of wmaf is that the guy is very disfunctional to begin with. The stereotype is true.

Sometimes the shit just happens bro what do you want from me.

How do you think any white man in history ever met and married a white woman? By doing exactly as I said: by eliminating the sluts (it helps if you don't go looking where sluts tend to congregate, imagine that!) from the pool of potentially marriageable women and finding the one is worthy of your time and attention.

>it's ideology what matters not race.

Race is upstream of culture, and ideology -- sorry to burst your bubble, but that's the truth

I've actually never watched anime.

Why most northern white European are leftists ok with open borders then?

>His father was a kike
he was the eternal anglo

so, you're saying the white race is doomed? Yeah, that is exactly what you're saying.

>That picture is fake news, he is russian and she is mongol.
so, neither of them are white. Gotcha.

>more white guys mix than white women
and more white guys dont or arent trying to reproduce at all. Whats the bigger problem, a tiny minority of race mixers that herald the culture and race that created the community, or millions of white betas that choose to masturbate to the idea of a sex bot rather than accepting their white wife is going to be 'used goods'?

>you can't represent an ideal if you don't support it yourself
The ideal is a white seeded and maintained culture and society that knows its own worth and is able to defend itself and ancestry while not getting so xenophobic that something based in freedom and statistically insignificant becomes illegal and something to eradicate
from a rationalist perspective anyway
you know
what every other ethnicity is able to enjoy

>they should ask themselves, why do they care so much if they aren't even having white kids?
kek. Waste of time

>i have literally never heard it being different.
>and most people think it as the same thing anyways so you can't really get mad at me for your new view on words and their meanings
translation: I grew up thinking it meant one thing because I am a stupid brainlet that ingests propaganda and I am proud that I was able to switch streams instead of quitting altogether
kek
white nationalism is not white supremacy
is nationalism supremacy?
do they have the same meanings?
or is it leftist media and figureheads that lead the charge in conflating the two for political gain?
where do you rest in the chain?
are you being used, or trying to seed?
either way, yes you are tantamount to a shill trying to manipulate to create a more palatable atmosphere for you ideology, ie a black and white world where white nationalism is white supremacism, bigotry, where race mixers are only allowed to be leftists, where you win

kek

Yeah but you're suggesting that people filter through tens of millions of people before finding someone they can then get to know kek

Asian women can improve my bloodline white women will stagnate it

a lot of wn, i'd imagine, are sex realist/or redpill-community people too.

there are a lot of trash women that want the world. i think a lot of guys recognize this and just don't engage in a lot of dating entitled bitches, for better or worse.

Fuck off the_donald. You civic nationalist cuckolds are so pathetic.

Oh shit fucking awesome! This is basically me. I married a Chinese woman. It seems some dumb fucks just can't wrap their head around *becoming a White Nationalist long after you married*. Fuck, why do we have so many stupid people.

You know, I'm starting to accept the underlying premise of whiteness studies - "white" isn't really a race but rather a class of people who make up the dominant mainstream culture of the United States.

Aside from some very vocal and obvious outliers, Asians (using the whiteness studies definition) are white in every sense of the word. They work hard, they're upwardly mobile, they value the constitution and enlightenment values, they're mostly Christian or atheist, they don't get in trouble with the law in large numbers, the list goes on. These are the type of people 'whites' want to live around.

The Jews want to "dismantle" the concept of whiteness, the European right spams the 56% meme 24/7, so fuck it. American white nationalists aren't fighting for an ethnostate of European Americans, they're fighting for a nation of Americans who actually give a shit about America and don't treat it like a garbage dump/atm machine with no limit/the worst place in the world bar none despite being a million times better than pretty much all the alternatives.

I would never have become 'racist' in the firstt place if it wasnt for a disproportionate amount of non whites and non Asians who didn't constantly talk shit on America and treat it like a piece of garbage while enjoying our fruits with no self awareness of how they are provided.

>Some day you'll find a unicorn! Just believe!

The absolute state of this.