>8th ranking on the Legatum Prosperity Index
>10th ranking on Good Country Index
>9th ranking on Where-to-be-born index
>10th largest economy
>10th least fragile country on the Fragile State Index
>ranked 6th in the World Giving Index
>lowest homicide rate in the Americas

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Alberta#Visible_minorities_and_Aboriginals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercer_Quality_of_Living_Survey
amren.com/news/2011/10/diversity_destr_2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was like that before all the imported muds

inb4 all of these statistics tank in the next 3 years

Canada is running on fumes.
Get out while you can. I did.

Didn't they just arrest a shit skin import for randomly shooting people?

Go to any of the places that produce wealth (aka Alberta). It's not multiculti

Literally all of that was true when Canada was 97% white, the country is in decline now, still 75% white.

plenty of jobs up north that no whites take they get people from Africa and shit people like you are why we're fucked you stupid cuck

oh yes lets go to fort crack and get wrecked and go on pogey in another province when I get laid off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Alberta#Visible_minorities_and_Aboriginals
Alberta is 30% nonwhite. try again

he confuses the workers of the country from the east coast for Albertan ice cowboys

Alberta's economy has been sabotaged. 16 billion dollar deficit this year. The recent rise in oil prices hasn't made a dent in it. Alberta is kill.

sounds great OP, surely nothing negative is happening.

theres no evidence to prove that Canada is declining

fpbp

>no evidence

I also forgot to mention that multicultural candian cities have been ranked as one of the best cities to live in for the past 6 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercer_Quality_of_Living_Survey

lmao theres over 60 percent unemployment in alberta and all of the oil sand jobs get given to east coasters bro.

we have no jobs on the east coast and the former subsidies of dominion steel and coal company own the Halifax shipyard and plenty other things the closed all the mines in our old bread basket now look its just gonna happen again except now there is no work when the east coasters go home after lay offs and then people call them niggers for being on unemployment when theres no fuckin jobs

>be from the east coast
>worked in every province in the last 6 years
>go on unemployment once
>THE ATLANTIC PROVINCES ARE WELFARE STATES

tha fuck
>though I was safe from kikery here

you are not safe in Canada
the idf was fucking trained in nova scotia lmao

the first and third prime ministers of Israel got their military starts in nova scotia user

Yes. The British empire was the best nation building and colonization. I agree.

stahp i don't liek that !!

There are no words to describe how much I hate this faggot

castro-strated

i basically want us to blow up

Checks all local news of every major city.
Gun crime, violence, reported rape and sexual harassment sky rocketing.

Knows a woman who loved Muslims and now hates them due to all the harassment and she’s had from them for over a year.
She had to move neighbourhoods.

Look at all the news and it’s 85% Arabs and Africans.
Ottawa has had over 14 shootings since Janyuary 1st.
Gun attacks during the day; one of which was in a person’s driveway with his family in the house.
15 year old Asian in Vancouver accidentally killed by random stray bullet due to gangs.

Isn’t this Enrichment great?! Every city to shit everywhere over the past 3 years done by the exact same people is just a coincidence, guise. It will go away and get better on it’s own. Same thing for Europe over the past 10 years.
Everything is fine! This is fucking great, you racist bigots.

this must be in toronto

>>lowest homicide rate in the Americas
You have like 34 million people and it's freezing cold most of the year. Also, you have higher rates of per capita violent crime. Just sayin

>When your population isn't giving birth too enough taxslaves so you have to import more so you can pay the interest on your debts

i knew some Muhammed mingler who dated them and turned trad didn't some 4 year old get it yesterday

we da same :)

Come back in 50 years. Social change doesn't kick in overnight.

Where did this happen?
Not international news in my neck of the woods.
Oh, good. More women are changing for the better. The other girl did too.

>1st in faggotry

Does anyone have a Canadian version of this map?

Brampton you didn't hear of this?

One thing that seems to be true in Canada is cities are diverse shitholes but most rural areas are basically 100 percent white or some native in northern regions. Is thiss the same in other places?

>le stale dog blowjob meme
/r/Sup Forums is that way

it used to be like 95% white until a few decades ago...
Anyway, a lot of countries are becoming multicultural.

Wooo tell me more about your shit scores cunt

>cities are diverse shitholes
see

97% in 1960

>60 percent unemployment in alberta
Can you source that? No way, that was like the place to go to make $ in the 90's...literally, how do you make $ as a Canadian now?-ex leaf

Those rankings really dont mean shit compared to small towns that have literally zero crime. Like none. Also have fun buying a house in Surrey thanks to the chinese driving the prices beyond what the average person can afford.

2nd best country in the world for third year in a row. Only behind Switzerland.
Meanwhile Muttland falls for another year. Everyone is waking up to your scheme, Mutts, parasitising our good nature and trying to unload all your shit on us.

the locals have 60 percent unemployment all the workers for the jobs there ARE NOT from alberta mostly. give me a minute i think it was 67 percent

There's no social trust, or any sense of unity you'd get from an homogeneous society.

Basically all Turdeau has done is legalize dog sucking, opened your borders to Mexicans and terrorists and made it a crime to call trannies faggots. FUCK Canada!

>2nd best country in the world for third year in a row. Only behind Switzerland.
*citation required

Canada is over 85 percent white though. And your biggest group of non whites is chinese. Try having 14 percent nogs and 20 percent spics.

Canada is the whitest of all the America countries fag. You want multiculturalism? Go to the U.S. or better yet, Brazil.

No difference then

You have been our dumping ground for undesierables since Vietnam, really our Revolution seeing as you cucks love the (((Crown))) so much...

Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal are all shitholes unless you have money. And guess what? All the white suburbs are driving that rating up

do you ever walk around just saying hi to people? or did you ever drive through one of those communities where everybodys waving at literally every car. On the way out to my fishing spot i like to go i feel like they all know me ive waved to them that much but I'm just the cunt in the white chevy

this
all these subhumans coming in is just going to collapse the system

citation needed
America and Brazil are a shitty comparison. They are shitholes only because of inequality caused by corrupt governments.
A better example of multiculturalism is Singapore, Sydney, or New Zealand

When did it get bad? I got the fuck out of dodge in 2013

Not for long faggot

They brought refugees to alberta, gave them jobs and laid off albertans

We should start a revolt with the native indians... they fucking hate muslims and how they are being taken care of by the canadian government but they dont even have clean water

The most recent census came out. Whites are down to 72%

Source is the Robert Putnam study on diversity, a study conducted by a leftist who wanted to prove diversity increased trust but actually found the opposite. The study found that diversity caused: Lower confidence in local government, local leaders and the local news media.
Lower political efficacy–that is, confidence in their own influence.
Lower frequency of registering to vote, but more interest and knowledge about politics and more participation in protest marches and social reform groups.
Less expectation that others will cooperate to solve dilemmas of collective action (e.g., voluntary conservation to ease a water or energy shortage).
Less likelihood of working on a community project.
Lower likelihood of giving to charity or volunteering.
Fewer close friends and confidants.
Less happiness and lower perceived quality of life.
More time spent watching television and more agreement that “television is my most important form of entertainment.”
amren.com/news/2011/10/diversity_destr_2/

Canada was always multicultural. It was a pan-European variation of multiculturalism. The difference was that all these cultures were interrelated subsets of one larger culture (Christian Western Civilization).

The new multiculturalism is quite different and largely unproven historically speaking. It may work. But it also may very likely fail. And fail badly

Muslims are the real victims....

They get sll the health care, housing and kushy government jobs

Whiles the rayciss white people are opressing everyone by offering them a chance for a better life, basically genociding themselves for the interest of the brown and the jews

go back to your synagogue, Satan.

Montral is fucking disgusting

Muslims
Fags (aids) and trannies
Black neigbourhoods

What a shit city

i see a tranny bottle a nigger tranny there
and that was where i seen my first nigger point a gun at another nigger

>idk why i loved visiting that city
>the smell of the ill is all throughout that hell hole

Meanwhile a foreigner is not allowed to buy in china

Trudeau the traitor

jesus i gotta stop trying to type fast i fucking delete shit I'm typing

Ranked by who?
Whats the specific criteria that constitutes "quality of life"?
If you havent asked these questions and more already then fuck off

>Still 90% white outside the metropolis and their greater area.
>Those greater areas are, like in the USA, pulling up crime stats, lowering HDI and education scores
>Those metro areas are where all the multiculturalism is
>This is even with most of the immigration being controlled
>Picking the rich, educated, most successful from shitholes

All you're doing by picking Canada is ruining your point.

Montreal has antifa ganging up and suckerpunching people who have right wing views

Not even 1488

Very dangerous

Montreal is antifag capital

1963, then 1982, then 2015

The solution to 2018 is 1939

wtf are you talking about

i went to alberta this summer it was like a cold version of the middle east

BPS?

>country with state sponsored rap video about racemixing and destroying the white race

2015 as fuck dude

>Beige is the color of love
Now be good little goys and shiksas and go find (((love)))

This man im in NWT right now and I have a bachelors elec engineering photovoltaics specialization with 4 published paper contributions and many side projects and research initiatives/conclusions. I got a $110k job out the gate at 25 years old up here. Canada will never go to shit because it's too big. We can always just move away from the problem. Also immigrants that come here aren't in some super packed 999,999 people per square kilometre situation like in the U.S. - they realize there isn't a lot of concealment for their bullshit and that they're on the other side of the fucking ocean and can't just run home to syria/mexico if shit hits the fan. They behave. Obviously there are outliers. point rests. Sure we're globalist jew property here with trudeau but if shit hit the fan economically it's not like we don't have 999,999,999 mountain ranges to extract minerals from and 999,999 lakes and rivers to build dams for hydro-electricity and 999,999,999 square km for oil and solar. We're just waiting out till that's necessary IMO, not worried at all

And what? 70 -80 % white at the moment?

Watch the numbers drop (as they are) you blind fuck.

lol... show that to 5,000 canadians and not one will recognize it.

wait for it some burger will tell us you cant live in 90 percent of canada, i know people who get gigs up there and theyre always there after a nigger

I'm a Leaf. I recognized it immediately.

>importing brown people to work in upper north Canada

Dude, their health will suffer massively from lack of sun. That's just unethical.

from the tv or from Sup Forums? guess i'm wrong

Anything Montreal is, Toronto is twice over. And the infection is clearly flowing from Toronto to the rest of Canada. We need to cut out that tumor, quickly.

i didnt although i dont like looking at brown people
>literially every school in our country has pictures of niggers everywhere

some of the gigs are like 4 months on and off they sometimes make the schedule at the start of the year in some situations and try to book people before hand someone i know had her job set up for 2 months and shell work 4 and hopefully have another one by the end

Probably from the internet so perhaps its unfair, but yeah, I recognized it and laughed at it.

you know we could flood montreal....?

>the eternal anglo intensifies

lets nuke it, I'm sure some autist can make a warhead

Fuck. Are the frogs that bad now?

>and falling fast

The cities (edmonton/calgary) are multicult as fuck.

No, it's the anglo on Montreal island you want to remove. They are the most cancerous in the province and in most of Canada. They're the ones relentlessly voting for more black&brown to flow in to prop up their failing Liberal party.

Don't you tell me that.

we're still running on inertia from being a 90% white country a few years ago