To Trump Supporters

>He's a fucking an idiot.
>Leaked submarine locations...
>No president ever done that shit
>You're never suppose to reveal sub locations either

>Need a new Rep prez

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-submarines/trump-tells-duterte-of-two-u-s-nuclear-subs-in-korean-waters-nyt-idUSKBN18K15Y

Wtf i love hillary now

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

This man is the best thing to happen to America in over a hundred years. Just fuck off.

you sound like a fucking moron, OP, go back

More of a moron than the prez revealing sub locations to the world?

Kek. Reuters.

7 more years. Sit tight.

English is clearly not your first language.
>you have to go back.

Sage

>10 month old story

I am completely desensitized to his bullshit at this point

Poor kissless virgin detected.

yes because telling them they're in korean waters is giving away the exact location

Fuck you spick nigger

If he had told israel you wouldn't care. Durerte has values more in line with the average american than does bibi

Yes, actually. I'm sure even he wouldn't fuck up a greentext that bad.

K

God, I can only hope. The best thing this country needs is more internal warfare between Republicans in the senate and the house, and a cabinet that eats itself alive every single week.

And don't even get me started on cultural warfare and riots. Or the jackass Democrats and their pandering to chaos hordes madly flapping about in our education system.

Burn it all to the ground. This country deserves nothing but the ashes of its future.

You must be a retard who doesn't understand the strategic value of revealing information. It could well be a bluff, old information that Korea (North and South) are already aware of, or the casual release of information in order to gain leverage over the situation. But this would never occur to you because you are a retard.

Some one is salty.

Death to America

Surely, this will be the end of Primpf!

Show me an example where this benefited someone in such a scenario in reality.

>He's a fucking an idiot.

Pottery.

OP believes Drumpf wasn't bluffing

I have literally known since the fucking Cold War was still on that we have subs waiting to nuke the commie states and people we consider threats.
This is not news.
What was unconscionable was when Trump leaked the response time live on TV.

Lmao he really hasn't fixed ANYTHING. You trumpfags are the worst people I've ever encountered.

>He's a fucking an idiot

Not even the president knows the location of those submarines

He might generally know, "oh yeah we deployed some subs to the korean peninsula" but that could be anywhere from japan to the south china sea

Trump is a fucking idiot and everyone who voted for him is a racist piece of shit. I hate when normies say "I voted for trump but I'm not a racist/bigot/misogynist". Yes you are, if you weren't you wouldn't vote for that piece of trash. That doesn't apply to most here since you guys at least admit to being racist. I'm American btw, just here on business.

Who cares he already made $15 trillion for the US government in one year.

>Just here on business

Your buying drugs aren't you Jose?

What he did was make everyone batshit to the point they revealed who they are.
He also got me 1.5 months of rent, and my fuel costs for the year by cutting my taxes and Gorsuch.

Hillary revealing our nuclear response time was a way bigger fuckup.

And what are you gonna do about it spic?

Yeah! He blew the secret that we would have nuclear subs somewhere near North Korea of all places! Fuck Drumpff and fuck white people!

>Leaked submarine locations...
when it comes to shit like this you don't know what's true and what's disinfo. for all you know he was asked to drop that tidbit.

Hillary literally exposed your nuclear sub response time to a Russian attack to the world during her campaign.

He leaked that shit on purpose you fucking idiot. We probably don't even have subs there and now NK and everyone else is freaking out because they can't detect our subs (that don't exist)

I see what you did there.

It happens in poker all the time you fucking bad kid

I'm convinced he's a British plant to get us to take the Queen back.

>you are correct.
>info he shared is already known.
t. sub vet

I don't have any idea what you're talking about.

See

In the late 80s there were constantly news reports about our nuclear subs and bombers ready to blow the shit out of the USSR.
They didn't give gps coords but would mention rough geographic areas such as the Sea of Japan.

Proof?

Ok. Ya got me.

Sage and report

Russians are getting better at counter detection and they're selling that tech to the Chinese... plus the Chinese hacked a shit-ton of US military secrets back in 2013, stole 25 years worth of R&D and schematics.

stop the press!
Trump says submarines are in the ocean! How can he be so treacherous and tell the enemy where they are?

They know the areas we operate around and have for years. They know when our boats are in port and know when a typical deployment/ mission / patrol cycle. We've been doing this shit for years.

They can't false flag us then

>He's a fucking an idiot
stopped reading right there kid

pic related

He's not the president of Canada though. How's he supposed to fix Canada?

You can't fix canuckery

What business do you have in Mexico other than to be a gay hooker for the cartels?

Post attempt count: 6

>submarines are in the water
OH FUCK HE LEAKED THEIR LOCATION

this shithole has turned into facebook

There is a large naval fleet off the coast of China.

Oops! I wasn't supposed to tell you that!

Honestly, OP, are you really that fucking retarded, or is this some kind of slide thread? Do you think the rest of the world knows we have nuclear missles too? Oh fuck, there I go again giving out secrets.

And we ALWAYS have ships in the area. It's literally not a secret.

stay mad paco

We all get to sit back and watch another election cycle with this madman! MAGA!

he's an hero