What else does her fridge say, pol?

Lee Ann MacaDoo from Infowars

>those tits

The Macaboobs. Gibs Milkers.

It says "milk truck just arrive"

Came here to post this.

>mfw fr /k/ n
How many bitcoin to get a woman with these kinds of tits?

LMAO fucking //THREAD

SHUT IT DOWN BOYS THIS ONES OVER.

BIG FUCKIN MILKERS WANT THEM IN MY FACE SPREAD CUMMIES ON THEM LIKE BAGEL

Nice fucking TITS baby

Man, fuck women. They are worthless, whorish, and unprincipled, and I've fought against them my whole life.
>In high school
>on the Cross Country team
>Before every meet, our team is congregated under the team's tent waiting for the races to start
>Coach's wife and 1.5 year old daughter always show up like 30 minutes before the race
>1.5 year old daughter always recognizes our uniforms and runs up to us to give each individual person on the team a hug
>We look absolutely ridiculous when she does this, and are laughed at by everyone
>One day I get absolutely annoyed when she does it
>She gets to me, and I push that little whore off of me, propelling her about 4 feet in the air
>Coach is absolutely infuriated at me for refusing to baby sit his child and starts to yell at me
>I start to yell back and tell him how his daughter made our team look like an absolute joke before every race
>at this point, several parents are holding his pussy ass back as he pretends to try and fight me
>kicks me off the team right then and there

I didn't give a fuck then, and still don't give a fuck now. I stood my ground and stayed by my principles. It's not my fault he's raising a slut for a daughter.

she's dating a black dude btw

I LOVE BBC'S

FUCK YOU BIG FAGGOT

EAT A DICK

NICE TITS

BIG SEXY TITS I AM JACKING OFF

SHE IS BLACKED. DEAL WITH IT

wow cool story man....also kys

NICE BIG TITTIES WONDER WHAT THE NIPPLES LOOK LIKE WOULD LIKE TO SUCK AND LICK THEM NICE TITS BABY WHAT IS THAT HOLE IN BELLY PUSSY MAYBE??????????

You know since the "#metoo" shit started she has had a meeting with AJ where she gave him the option of keeping his life as is and giving her $.50 of every dollar he makes or she will expose all the videos of him ODing on bonebroth and all that would entail...

WOW NICE BIG DOPEY MILKERS I BET IT WOULD HURT IF SMACKED MY FACE WITH THEM MAYBE??? DO U HAVE A TELEPHONE MAYBE WE CAN GO OUT HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT LETTING ME DRAG MY BIG FAT COCK OVER YOUR TITS LIKE BUTTER

it's pasta you newfag

there ya go big guy

sKuishy Kazars Konfirmed

it literally says:
"LIT TITTY"

for what it's worth there's also an SS in there, i guess
>gay frogs
she's probably a lesbian
>that's showbiz

You deserve a slow painful death

>yfw caress those sweet sweet jewbags
why live anons

I really hope this is bait. No one makes fun of you for hugging a kid. Being good with kids is also one of the easiest ways to find the girls with the good maternal instincts that find it attractive.

Sad thing is it is such a retarded story you know it actually happened.

Cross country sux run by yourself listen to fashwave....also Who gives a fuck what other teams think pussy

kek

youre questioning your sexuality arenT you