Dragon Ball is just DUMB SHIT

Basically they have an entire planet full of sayajins. (yes, the original name they say is sayajin and not sayan as the dumbfuck translation)

And yet they won't train an entire planet to reach freeza levels of power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjgGwJepHiM
youtube.com/watch?v=m0JME7eodTk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ssj
>woman
wutface

>super saiyan
>originally so hard to obtain it was considered only a legend
>then becomes possible with vigorous sweat and training
>then it's just you gotta be really mad
>now it's just focus on the tingly feeling in your back

>Original Super Saiyan was supposed to be a legend, Freeza was so scarred of it that he blow all the Saiyans before he showed up
>It is Goku
>No wait! it's actually a semi-canon Hulk-ripoff called Broly that is mad becasue baby Goku didn't allow him to sleep
>No! now it is actually Goku's dad Bardock that traveled back in time because reason and beat the shit out of a Freeza ancestor that passed the knowledge to his descendants as a warning

>>originally so hard to obtain it was considered only a legend
well, one must remember the average Saiyan power-level was, like, 5000 and transforming needs a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY higher level.

Once one reach it, it's easy to teach to others either how to transform or how to reach such level.

this is my wife.
her back gets tingly

You just realized that Dragon Ball isn't a serious story?

The Saiyan and Freeza Sagas were pretty serious.

Buu Saga was the silliest of all the arcs, but it was at least fun. Super's just shit

>And yet they won't train an entire planet to reach freeza levels of power.

Lad do you know how unrealistic that is even by fictional standards?

Besides they've already got people like Cabba who rival fucking Vegeta and Cauli who outright surpass him. They're doing fine.

The saiyan and frieza saga were more dark humor than anything else. Everyone getting killed off was funny because you knew they'd all come back and they all died in such pathetic ways.

Female saiyans are my fetish. And I haven't even watched or read Dragonball at all.

>>No! now it is actually Goku's dad Bardock that traveled back in time because reason and beat the shit out of a Freeza ancestor that passed the knowledge to his descendants as a warning
wut

I always laugh at Piccolo's death and when he told Gohan he enjoyed the time they spent together.

>>originally so hard to obtain it was considered only a legend
All it took was one exploding midget

Look it up! user.
There is 2 episodes
I think its called Bardock the super sayin

Alright I admit I cried like a little bitch too but that doesn't mean Dragon Ball isn't a comedy, it's just a very good comedy that makes you like characters enough to cry over them.

>but muh super sand legend in U7

It's a different story in U6, wake up sheeps.

we have an entire planet full of humans yet none of us will train to be einstein tier or even close

>>No! now it is actually Goku's dad Bardock that traveled back in time because reason and beat the shit out of a Freeza ancestor that passed the knowledge to his descendants as a warning

when does this happen? pls tell, I want to watch this now.

Episode of Bardock.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjgGwJepHiM

I'm so tired of those U6 kids spammed in dbs threads 24/7 You have no fucking idea.
>hurrrr look mah waifu is da supa saiyan
WHO CARES Goku could fucking murder them all with a single finger. I just want db to be about strong guys fighting again, none of this waifufags and fujoshits pandering garbage.

Go watch WWE homo.

youtube.com/watch?v=m0JME7eodTk

>Cabba who rival fucking Vegeta and Cauli who outright surpass him.
Sure you're reading or watching Dragon Ball Super?

Cabba is stated to be on equal terms of power with Vegeta without the Super Saiyan shit and if Cauli is stated to be capable of defeating Cabba,it's not a stretch to say that she is also superior to Vegeta.

Anyone who even deigned to watch this obvious cash grab garbage from the very beginning is not deserving of any respect at all, if you couldn't tell this shit was already stagnating and the author stopped giving a fuck in Buu saga then what the fuck kind of mentally handicapped idiot are you. The fact that you so willingly jumped on board a 20 year later soft reboot thinking it was going to be anything other than an irrelevant mess for children with the attention span of gnats is clear indication you aren't equipped to make it through life without a state sponsored social worker guiding you every step of the way.

did everyone just forget niggas literally had no idea super saiyan was even a thing in U6? They were able to skip the entire "Legend" phase and jump straight to biological function you can train phase.

First I used to think that Sayajins could only reach SSJ throught intensive training, anger and the fact that they were pure of heart, and that Half-sayan/human could reach this at a young age because they were a superior race.

Now results that the lazy Salad Sayajins can reach this without any effort and without training a little bit, they reach it with this back bullshit in seconds, What the hell happened to Dragon Ball?

even those effects look so fucking lazy and garbage

I'VE GOT SOME FRESH PASTA FOR Y'ALL

Mother fuck my life when your second favorite character gets shit on by the mother fucking krillin wankers seriously they have been mother fucking thorn in my side since the past few weeks when your mother fucking characters gets beat the fuck out by goham call me bc he wasn't gohan this episode he was goham he lost his fucking mind I've been a fan of my boy tien my whole life and this is the bullshit I gotta get I can't wait for krillin to lose for I can fuck the krillin wankers mothers all day long #beastlyasfuck #badassasfuck #epicmofo #awesomeseries #ifuckinglovethisseries #legendarymangaseries #legendaryanimeseries #mustwatchanimeseries #godlikeanimeseries #mustreadmangaseries #godlikemangaseries #legendarymangaka #godlikemangaka #amazingcharacter #highlyrecommend #godlikecharacter #sexyasfuck #sexymofo #kawaiiasfuck #otp #fuckkrillin #dragonballz #kikoho #tien