You're at a restaurant when you suddenly have a heart attack. Someone in the restaurant calls 911...

You're at a restaurant when you suddenly have a heart attack. Someone in the restaurant calls 911. You wake up in the back of an ambulance to this face.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

wcpo.com/news/local-news/400-tsa-employees-fired-for-stealing-from-passengers-from-2002-to-2011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Steal back the ambulance

Die of a heart attack

check for my wallet

checked, put me in your will user,

Its a nice black guy not a nigger obviously.
So I do nothing and let him take care, as I usually do with black nurses and shit

Perform open fart surgery on his face

sage

ask him to absolve all my sins

Obviously he's certified to do his job, so nothing. Not even hard to do his job, desu. An army medic, corpsman, and whatever the fuck an airforce medic is called, does his job in worse situations.. And if you know the types of people the military hires.... You wouldn't really be amazed.

Brush the chicken skins and watermelon seeds off my chest

Show him my hentai collection

"I appreciate the help, my friend."

D-Dorner? Is that you?

Gas the Jews?

Like a NORMAL person i thank him for saving my life, then have a heart attack when I realize how fucked I am living in America getting a heart attack.

yeah so I had just seen black panther in the theaters, and I was discussing to my friend how whites should pay reparations and i just started having chest pains.

MOTHER FUCKING CHAPTCHA

Ask him where my wallet went

Fucking demand to know who called the ambulance cause now I have to pay for this fucking thing

Buy the man a beer for saving my ass

ask him if he knows were my bike is.

An educated nigger with a job? this is a first. is he \our\ nog?

You're already in there.

i would thank this kind nigger for saving my life.

Just curious, how many innocent people get heart attacks from eating at grocery stores?

Checked. This is the only real answer.

Teach him how to read out of gratitude.

Say "Thank you" because the dude probably just saved my life and I'm not a fucking retard who hates niggers unconditionally.

Also curious, what stops someone from poisoning people with poisoned Grocery Store food?

Say "Thanks for helping me, man".

this. just because he has a job doesn't mean he won't regress to nig behavior

wcpo.com/news/local-news/400-tsa-employees-fired-for-stealing-from-passengers-from-2002-to-2011

All these years, and they still make you sit in the back?

You've sealed your fate, user.

It scares me the most: a nigger in uniform.

I'D YELL FOR HELP

not really care much since he's just chauffeuring me to the ED where I work and all the docs are white men

Thanks but im in my mid 30s with no net worth and no future so you really should have just let me die. now im going to grow old and end up in a rest home and die alone in my own feces.

'DON'T KILL ME BRO'

looks like an alright guy, i don't hate all blacks, only niggers

Demand that they terminate care as I'm alert oriented and awake, sign the patient refusal form and finish my goddamn burger.