What do Sjw activists do for a living?

SJW activism.

suck dick

The American version of the dole/maccas these dumb cunts go to college expecting to get an amazing job with high pay and find out gender studies degrees mean fuck all

In the U S at least, a high % live on SSI (disability) checks.

They seem pretty disabled mate I see some of them limping in their marches

They do Welfare

Litter

I love that image. If you put Jews where Hitler is and Hitler where the "tolerant good goys" are, it's just as accurate.

call centers

But, what happens then the label of "intolerance" starts to expand well beyond what popper might have thought intolerance meant? Because much of the problem isn't that lefties are silencing proto-Nazis, rather they are labeling entire swaths of groups and basically anyone not left of sanders as intolerant.

My cousin gets paid to protest and sells LSD on the side. They’re not allowed in my house anymore.
I’m not a SJW and I’m just doing a Double Major.

Parasitism is a non-mutual relationship between clans, where one clan, the parasites, benefits at the expense of the other, the host clan. Traditionally, "parasite" means an organism visible to the unaided eye, but Jews remain well-hidden in many host nations, and the definition has changed to accommodate this. Previously, such "hidden parasites" would be called *diseases*.

Borrow money. They are all borrowing thousands a year to get worthless degrees.

STEM students don't do this.

i know one who sort of works at a coffee shop, tries to sell art on facebook for like 200$ mark ups or w/e it's worth. smokes drinks, other drugs maybe idk, prescriptions, vandalizes stuff in the name of anarchy or w/e communism idk. mostly just virtue signaling and taking any other means towards getting praise/attention possible

Kill her for your own sake and everyone else’s.

They live on trust funds and rent with their parents money or on SSI with their parents

They do webcam shows or work in art stores.

Lawyers, journalists, tech firms, startups. These are the type of people innovating and setting the world on fire while you are shitting yourself in front of the computer and posting le phunny phrog memes for the umpteenth time.

i do kno a guy who is/was part of a tech startup for an app he helped develop who is also totally getting on about the SJW stuff. he made some huge like 5 paragraph post for the #METOO thing and talked about how he has long hair he grew out for 3 years and how boys and grown men are always grabbing his ass because he is probably a manlet and doesn't like know it or something idk wtf he thinks. i think he thinks he feels violated or something idk

o shit i just remembered the major SJW i kno. they did work for a department store basically and had a degree in creative writing that they just didn't use or something idk? and they would basically skateboard all the time and go to these kooky shows with like other SJW hipsters and basically just post on facebook about how womens rights and how you cant say nigger or hitler or kike. basically would work at target or whatever and skateboard and that's about it