Reddit's default /r/television omits MDE from end of year poll due to getting to #1

Reddit's top subreddit cant have a MEGA HITLER NAZI television show be the #1 result on their end of year poll so they censor anyone who asks and reddit ADMINS have been suspending any accounts that even mention MDE.

ceddit.com/r/television/comments/7scqyp/results_for_the_2017_rtelevision_favorite_shows/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YI6TKoPUuk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, Reddit's full of cucks? What else is new?

Jews rule!

youtube.com/watch?v=YI6TKoPUuk8

ohh hee hee oh ha ha ha

moar

Apparently ceddit is an actual site, I was really confused because the thread wasn't loading.

It shows deleted comments on reddit threads.

Downboat this, goys

It didn't load at all for me though, it was just the header/side bar with a pacman and a white page.

This deserves mention over at /r/subredditcancer

hol up, what happened to the legacy captcha?

someone explain

wtf was the number one show

there was an r/television poll at the end of the year to find out which show was reddit's favorite

last year the moderators said it was fine to post in other subreddits to promote the poll so the million dollar extreme show promoted it.

this year they did and obviously got to the #1 place but the moderators on /r/television couldnt have their reddit poll tainted by MDE getting #1 so they completely omitted MDE World Peace from the poll.

then they asked reddit administrators to suspend anyone asking about this on /r/television.

Now half of /r/milliondollarextreme is suspended from reddit for 3 days because the /r/television mods decided to fix a poll.

It's also been suggested the poll was just the mods selling user's data and viewing habits to advertisers.

MDE is in the overrated category though

thx user

i believe what happened was that the r/television mods threw out hundreds of votes because it was clear MDE would get the top spot.

they did manage to forget about that category for fixing the poll tho lol

Wasn't MDE 2016

Psa:
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm Pointless Brewery & Theatre
3014 Packard St, Ann Arbor
NOTE CHANGE IN LOCATION Brews & Views. The Role of White People in Addressing White Supremacy We will host speakers from Metro Detroit Showing Up For Racial Justice (SURJ) for a discussion on white supremacy in our communities. This interactive session will give us the opportunity to learn and address this hugely important issue.
This event is open to the public (you must be over 21 to buy/drink alcohol). League members are encouraged to bring friends and invite whomever you think might like to attend.

NOTE CHANGE IN LOCATION

This is all time list.

I love sam hyde, mde and whatever else.

Briliant stuff.

I love how you guys memed him multiple times as the mass shooter.

Brilliant.

We should find a way for him to get his own tv show.

That ted talk was hillarious as well, this guy is good at what he does.

Paradigm shift 2070

I want all of you to pat yourselves on the back, you saved the world.

what a disaster plebbit is. I know i should stare slackjawed at the stunning hypocrisy and arrogance since I know it exists, but to see it arrayed in all its splendor is like watching a train wreck.

Imagine a legal system that only allows a prosecutor to speak. You don't get a defense. That is the equivalent of Reddit and their censorship. Shadow banning is their other dishonest trick. They want you to think you are posting when you aren't. Total scumbags with cowardice and evil in their hearts.

this

also it's so easy to tell who the reddit fags are, everyone who double spaces every sentence is from reddit fyi

>It's also been suggested the poll was just the mods selling user's data and viewing habits to advertisers.

This is undoubtedly what happened.

yeah, the admins swooping in to ban for "brigading" reeks of "oh shit we better clean this up it doesnt look good to who we're sending this data to"

bump

Reddit is down sitewide rn for maintenance