If you live in the Seattle area, keep your eyes out for pic related. I plan on printing out about 200 copies...

If you live in the Seattle area, keep your eyes out for pic related. I plan on printing out about 200 copies, and scattering them across the city. Should be able to see them by this weekend.

If you wish to participate, feel free to do the same in your city.

low-energy kys faggot

that's pretty gay, have fun with that

Admit it. You're just a faggot obsessed over a childrens cartoon.

shitty plan that's just gonna make us look bad

kys

come to Bremerton and pull that shit
white boy.

Best loud.

How about you don't, faggot?

If I see this faggot shit around Everett I'm tearing it down before you get the local gays too rowdy from all that gay shit

I really wished you were truly gonna do this, OP. But we all know you are a faggot and you will never amount to anything.

put me in thread copy

Stop this faggy shit. Why would you even think this is gay shit is a good idea?

I don’t get it

I've got a better idea

thats retarded

>(((You)))

Grew up in South Pierce really close to the (((Clear Lake Compound))) in Thurston a number of times in High School and I can tell you with 200% honesty the NWF is a meme.

Meth'd out Juggalos and Boeing Execs are def there tho. It's a meme that was born here and will die here.

>The Jew screams in pain as he strikes you

Somehow I don't believe you.

take it to Sup Forums

Idiot, that's just going to make blonde women want to racemix more to attention whore

That's rather risque. Unifying her crop top's chest bulges into a single less-tight mass would be a little more tasteful.

This is a terrible fucking idea. If you openly announce you're trying to create a white ethnostate in America, you know what will happen? Some (((people))) will get offended and start busing in truckloads of niggers, spics and chinks to "diversify" that area before whites even start showing up. And unless you actually get the state and federal government on your side, which is not going to happen, then there's literally nothing you can do about it because what they're doing isn't a crime.

We posting cute girls?
Also, does Seattle have a homeless favvila going on now next to the highway?

>start bussing in
>start

user, I....

>white genocide
>isn't a crime

Yes

Get out of my town nigger

CUTE

Sup Forumsfags?

All the methods of white genocide they're currently using aren't considered a crime because it's not direct enough. Simply moving minorities into white neighborhoods isn't considered a threat to those neighborhoods under those definitions.

Yeah, yeah, I know. But they'll be more open and self-righteous about it.

Is this you, OP?

/trash/men