Hating non-white people is bad

What good does hate accomplish? You'll just end up being hated yourself. Why not advocate for love speech instead of hate speech?

>Why not advocate for love speech instead of hate speech?
Why not kill yourself instead of bait posting ?

Eat shit, long nosed fuck.

>Why not advocate for love speech instead of hate speech?
why would i advocate love for those who preach hate towards me?
that what be clear evidence of a lack of self respect

Non-white people are bad

I'm not bait posting. I'm being serious. Hateful far righters are being laughed at. They will never gain acceptance. To the people here who say "kill all the jews", what if a bunch of Chinese people come up to you and say "kill all whites"?

Yeah, your pic, donated 100k to Farrakhan. That was after the whole oh you remember..."we need 10k black men to go kill white people" comment, and all. That was the day Will Smith died for me
>Poor example of an intro pic per the related convo

See what I mean. You know I'm not actually going to eat fecal matter. If I decided to insult you back, it won't accomplish anything. Hate is like nuclear war. There are no real winners.

I don't hate them, I just don't want them to take over my country

>What good does hate accomplish?

That's a good question, why do you hate white people?

i don't hate white people. in fact i am white.

If I was living in China then they'd have every right to say that.

>i don't hate white people. (((in fact i am white)))

Sure thing....

yeah but calling you a dick sucking faggot, and a kike loving nigger is fun. so I'll take that as a victory.

I don't want illegal immigrants taking over my country. I'm not going to suddenly hate all Mexicans just because a small portion of them are acting terribly. I might even marry a Mexican one day.

>love speech
faggot

>what if a bunch of Chinese people come up to you and say "kill all whites"?
since i dont live in china i dont care also niggers, spics and jews are already doing this in america which is why i want them removed from our society

why not practice freedom instead of avoiding shit that isn't sinful to being with.

if I hate then it's me be free. hate isn't a sin so shut the fuck up.

hate and love are both natural emotions that are necessary in life. People who do right by you and others deserve "love" and those who do wrong by you deserve hate. If many people from one group behave negatively toward you then it is natural to hate/resent them. Doing otherwise is insanity.
Just for the record I don't actually hate black people but I understand why many do

What if all countries around the world became shitholes except China and you were given the opportunity to live there? Woldn't you want to feel welcome provided you are a productive member of society?

So you admit that non-white people are full of hate for the white people?

Yes. I'm not saying only white people can hate. It's just that this board has a bunch of white supremacists.

*not all non white's are full of hate.

Your the hateful one, and anyone else who condones the blatant demographic shifts in every single white country

I'm not condoning the demographic shifts. I'm condoning people who are simply illegal immigrants. It doesn't matter what race or ethnicity they are are.

>I don't condone the demographic shifts

But you are ok with them. Have you ever denounced them? Spoke a single word against them? That means you hate whites. Bigot

Does anybody ever ponder how much harder it would be to be racist if there were no niggers? I know I do.

Hating white people is bad . What good does hate accomplish? You'll just end up being hated yourself. Why not advocate for love speech instead of hate speech?

>7 billion people and increasing
>all heading towards an irreversible, post-industrial and fully automated society
>The entire fucking planet will be a ghetto
>considering yourself important enough to "advocate" for anything, ever

Because love speech doesn't get rid of niggers.

Yes but only 5 percent of refugees get jobs. So no, They aren't productive members of society. If I moved to China and became a money sucking leech that lived off their hard earned profits and rapes their women they'd have every right to hate me

Hateful far righters are being laughed at goys! Oops I meant guys!

>Pic related

Nobody hates Latinos. We don't want illegals, stop listening to CNN.

>this board has a bunch of white supremacists
Your inner kike is showing

I agree with you.

Blacks are good people. They don't need to be gotten rid of.

I know most refugees end up being wellfare leeches. I'm not saying you would be a leech, but what if you were assumed to be a leech just for being white even though you have a college education and want to work?

Ahhh it's your inner chimp, not inner kike. Why do you refuse to speak to me??? You'll go at anybody else...but do everything in your power to avoid me. Scared?

Go work in your own fucking country! We have our own problems here

>Hateful far righters are being laughed at
By whom? The leftists we laugh at?
What if a bunch of niggers came up and said kill all whites and then asked reparations.

Would you;

a) Be a cuck and defend them because you're a brainwashed beta

b) Be a cuck and defend them for the Shareblue sheks

Maybe there's just too many posts that yours got overlooked.

You're assuming that I assume all races are evil. Yes there are differences in race and some commit more crime than others. It doesn't mean the entirety of the black population should be hated.

You are being laughed at by everyone who isn't far right, which includes the regular right wing (where I'm at on the spectrum), the centrists, and of course the lefties.

If a bunch of *black people (let's not use the n word), came up to me and did that, I would tell them that they were racist.

See *Hits the bong*, here's where 'your' redpill kicks in a bit more *exhales*. They day that you can accept that there is duality right now. And there is a difference between each of the following
>Productive white citizens and white trash
>Productive black citizens and niggers
>Productive latino citizens and spics
Lastly
>Asians have cheat c0des to life
>And poo's are good people, they just need to shit in the toilet

They day you can accept these things, life WILL become easier and more clear. If you get offended by any of the above there is a chance that either your a soft ass little bitch (mentally), living in some alternate reality or actually are one of the negatives posted.

And IMO to this 'Yes' it's ok to completely HATE the negative side of all of the above. In fact, I personally think it's something all should push.

If the negative end of each become clear as to what they are...and are shamed into not making people what to be the negative end of each spectrum...they will be less likely to do the negative activities which define all. Hence, in the end...after a while, there will be 'no need' for the explanation of the negative end. Because naturally after the amount of shame that comes from it, it itself will cease to exist. 'But' this is best carried out by people of the same community for true impact.

I know there kind of is a duality, but I'd feel like saying a negative thing about a group that only applies to half of their population makes me feel like I'm talking about the entire population. Sure their are rotten bankers out there that are of Jewish decent, but there are so many innocent ones, and a bunch that are so poor they eat out of the trash. If I were to say, "Jews rule the world", I'd be lumped in with Neo Nazis that say stupid shit like "gas the kyks".

Off the board.

.>if you aint't lovin' it
>an hero and endit

When do you see 'spic' getting thrown around here? If so, it's ironically for the most part. And sorry to inform you, but 75% of blacks...are niggers. That makes it a majority. And it's up to blacks to fix that statistic.

What about the group being attacked coming to resent the group criticizing it?
What if they don't have control over others in their group and have to bare unnecessary shame?
no

The liberal diseased mind always lives in a state of what if.

separation could easily solve all of issues that are happening :)

Isn't that a photoshop of some other statistic? I know there a differences in races, but why call people historically rotten words? do you want them to retaliate more and make things worse?

>What about the group being attacked coming to resent the group criticizing it?
I could really give 2 squirts of piss what someone else 'likes' when the stats, murders, assaults, robberies, rapes etc; are the rate that they are. Im pretty sure I have more of a right to be 'offended' by niggers...acting like niggers, raping, murdering, poisoning my community. Than they do for me pointing out...that THEY ARE ACTING LIKE FUCKING NIGGERS!
>What if they don't have control over others in their group and have to bare unnecessary shame?
Time to find others who in your own community see the same things you do that are negative from within...that identify it as that negative, and strive to actually put an end to it. I can't hold your hand. Nor will I pay for it either. How can an illegal mexican come here with '0' documentation and get 2 jobs...and feed a family of 4, while blacks with no excuses can't? Where does the fault fall? Truth is, it's on that individual...and their parents. Tbh, it's more on the parents. Learn how to be better parents.

No, it's accurate.

>do you want them to retaliate more and make things worse?
Please do. I promise you, I live in Baltimore, and just my neighborhood alone (Roughly 10k), would annihilate all 600k of Baltimore City. PLEASE come out of your cities looking for 'the shit'. You WILL find yourself out of your element REAL QUICK. You will be in 'my world'. And the rules are different outside of your little safe-space protection zone cities. You WILL DIE outside of your zone, DO NOT kid yourself.

I'm not disagreeing blacks commit more crime, but it seems ridiculous blacks that make over 85k would still be murdering people at that high of a rate.

Bro, the richest black neighborhood in the US 'still' has 1/3+ the crime that the poorest white neighborhood in the US has. Bottom txt was modded by a fag who doesn't like 'truth'.

Please, feel free to research and proof this what you find will be enlightening

Just read Greg Johnson's article, so you can stop making shit threads.

It is called confessions of a reluctant hater, you can find the article of counter currents.

I don't hate non-white people. In fact, I respect them more than I respect white people at the moment. For the simple reason that blacks, asians, hispanics, etc don't seem to have an equivalent weak, pathetic, self-loathing, soyboi pussy faction like whites. I don't hate non-whites. I just don't want them taking over my country. I DO, however, hate traitorous, faggot whites like you.

Yeah you're totally right user. But, nobody wants to be a nigger.

Beaners have that, they are la raza faggots that go to daca rally and shit with their fat ass gf.

t. Beaner