IDENTITY EVROPA

Hey Sup Forums, So im pretty tired of reading and sitting home playing vidya and getting more and more blackpilled, and would like to start doing something to help the white race. I found the Identity euvropa group and they seem pretty cool, but before i join i wanted to know if there is anything i should know about them before i join.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_ca/article/gqma9m/soldiers-of-odin-europes-notorious-anti-immigration-group-beginning-to-form-cells-in-canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're just racist liberals

This.
Join a Nat Soc group or stay home.

You could always quit if you don't like it.
Stop looking for excuses to not do things

>before I join

Make your own spectacle. I am planning to put a huge piece of art somewhere soon. You will see it on here if i get it done.

Read their about page on their website. They seem alright. Join up, it's not like you're not allowed to quit if something doesn't work out.

i was more worried about getting attacked and losing my job/scholarships due to antifa.

Dude they’re fucking gay and probably anti-gun and individual rights. I want the ethnistate sure, but if I can’t have my guns and there’s a bunch of non-race related rules about shit then fuck that I’ll lord of the flys it with the niggers.

>and they seem pretty cool
I was going to give you advice at first, but then I realized you're a faggot. I don't care what you do.

>Id like to not go extinct, but if anything is asked of me to do so im not interested

BrainletWojak.jpg

I believe you have to pass a DNA test to be able to join. You have to prove that you're white

I thought they disbanded after Eli Mosely stepped down. Who is the current leader?

thats not an issue, both my parents and my 7 siblings are all blonde/blue eyed

I’d like to not go extinct but I’d like to not live in some Orwellian shithole that’s only perk is the people making my life miserable are white and not Jews.

Make fliers and tape em up at night in a sweatshirt. Do your own thing from the shadows. Don't gather in groups where you can get doxxed and ganged up on by normies

Their leader, Patrick Casey, is a total faggot. You are required to pay their legal fees btw, and all they do is sit on a discord and fag out about Jews. God they are so fucking obsessed with Jews it's pathetic. I moved on quickly after experiencing the level of faggotry in this group. Please, join literally *any* other group.

I mean at least they're on the right course as far as focusing on Jews. I'm not sure what you could mean by saying they're obsessed with them, Jews are obviously the biggest racial enemy we have.

if that's literally all you want to talk about, and pretend that Whites are not responsible for themselves, then go ahead. Sounds like you just need some friends, and that might help, but seriously they are gay in so many ways and Patrick just makes me *cringe*. I would shop around first bro.

I've got plenty of friends, plenty of Jewish ones too. I grew up in NJ, I know first hand what Jews are like and why we need to be very cognizant of the fact that they are enemy #1. I'm not looking for a group to join or anything, but if they're focusing on Jews than they're on point. Other people in this thread just made it sound like they were some kind of kosher blue pill group. Anyway, you logic seems a little shitty. "Whites need to take responsibility for themselves by ignoring the people who are actively working against them." Would not fighting back against the Jews be the very definition of taking responsibility into our own hands?

Why would a traditionalist white state be Orwellian? What we have today is far more Orwellian imo

>I'm not sure what you could mean by saying they're obsessed with them,
hahaha pol never change.

that's right goy, be a chest thumping skinhead that everyone easily makes fun of and no one will take seriously, that's how you get white identity out

So I heard you can get a gf if you apply to IE.....
I have some reservations though....Is IE /YHWHcult/ or pagan? Or do they try to appease both parties.
>inb4 shill
I will never take up arms for a chr*stian

No answer/reply and i'll assume that the answer is the one that serves jewish interest (AKA YHWH worship)

the eternal sven strikes again
>"give up your civil liberties for muh ethnostate goyim"

bruh what he means is we can't just blame the jews for literally every single thing we dont like. thats what the niggers do with us. we have to realize we have our own issues that we need to take personal responsibility for and solve. He isn't saying that the Jews are just fine and great.

>bruh
>(((memeflaggot)))
>1 post by this ID

Is there anything worth joining in Canada?

You sound like a faggot

Soldiers of Odin

go get em'

vice.com/en_ca/article/gqma9m/soldiers-of-odin-europes-notorious-anti-immigration-group-beginning-to-form-cells-in-canada
>oy

Atomwaffen is aesthetic as Fuck, too bad they're full of fags. If the group would have applied the listed rules to their members out could've became something.

>Fuck, too bad they're full of fags
A common occurrence in all of these goyish type organizations.
If it's (((christian))) or sympathetic to (((them))) it really shouldn't be trusted. YHWH is a semetic god after all.

Freyja, Baldur, Wotan are more suitable gods for our race (assuming you're white)

If the organization is chr*stian, walk away ASAP.

You know who would say that? A Jew. lol

You have actually made me believe they are just a bit more credible with your post.

Trustafarian leader punches girls and they make you dress like a radio shack employee.
k

Hi FBI! I too love honeypots! When do we start the revolution? I can't wait for the ethnostate!