Should President Trump Halt Legal Mexican Immigration until the illegals are out?

I wish but he can't do that without Congress passing a bill authorizing the President to do that.

can we declare anything to allow it? emergency? incursion? invasion?

Half of all illegal aliens enter legally and then overstay their visas.
So yes. No new visas until the expired visas are accounted for.

boof. so simple. so smart. if immigration is abused take it away

sadly no, like that other guy I wish we could, but it would never happen in a million years because the government is full of faggots

There is a mechanism but only in a time of war, which would require some military combat.

yes, absolutely

what if our border wall is attacked?

It won't happen. No way in hell, him just cracking down on stupid shit that we should have stopped a while ago triggered half the country.

By the Mexican government, yes.

But I thought you just hated the illegals user.

The legal immigrants are fine, they add to the country and pay taxes and actually are productive unlike those opioid smokers.

make the legals hate the illegals more and motivate the legals that are now unhindered to produce.

HERESY!

Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism. Fascist Italy called all HERESY Communist.

Today, under the Politically Correct tyranny, HERESY! is called HATE! or “racism.” Nobody wants to try to deal with a point like the one I made, so they start demanding that nobody say it, just like any other tyranny does. They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you call people names who disagree with you or scream Hate or racism, a.k.a., HERESY! it says nothing about the point we heretics make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU.

government / cartel. same thing.

Why do amerilards think all Spanish speaking immigrants are Mexicans?

mexico is bad enough. we dont need to dig any deeper into the bean bag.

No, because half of the population (at least, voting age population) believes that we're oppressing these beautiful migrants who just want to take their land back that we """stole""" from them in 1842.

they need to be dropped on the other side of the wall.

>Crashing the economies of small southern shopping towns

You would just accelerate the browning of the rest of the states.

We just need a huge EQ or Tsunami to take out the coastal cities of Cali, Oregon, and Washington. That's -30 million Mexicans and/or liberals voting for this shit. I can't fucking wait for millions of liberals to perish under rubble for their treason. They deserve worse.

Can't tell the difference between brown colored 5'2" brown Spanish speaking Mexicans, 5'2" brown Spanish speaking el salvadorians, 5'2" brown Spanish speaking Guatemalans. You can figure it out when we dump them south of the border though

No. He should halt it permanently.

From the 1910-1960s there was a small amount of Mexican laborers, after that they poured in and from other countries so people group them all in together

I wish he could halt all fucking immigration legal or otherwise