Russians ARE White!!

Anyone who says Russians are halfbreeds are full of it! Just 'cause Mongolia raped Russia and its women for a while doesn't mean the gene pool was largely affected! It takes many generations of inter racial baby making to get a kid that equals 50/50. Also, any fuck claiming Russian women are marrying Chinks is bullshit. Stop trying to divide the US + Russia + China alliance by creating doubt blood purity of white nations!! JUST STOP you fucking jew cum pumps!!

chink + white =/= slav

I wonder who could be behind this post...

FUCK YOU YOU COMMIE FUCK!! All libtards are scum for the slaughter!!

Fuck off pootin. When Hillary becomes president she will nuke your subhuman slavic ass

This thread again ?
Whatever you say 58% go wear some vagina hats and have a march about ya obese hideous women you degenerate cum guzzling double digit iq amerishart

Just look at Putin's face, the mongoloid features are there.

NO!! I will fucking kill you you lieing fuck. What the fuck are you talking about? WHERE?? HMMMM?

Why do American and European orcs try to mock Russians? You do not understand, guys, how stupid and ridiculous is that? Just live your life with mutants and degenerates and leave us alone.

>Just live your life with mutants and degenerates and leave us alone.
...Yeeeaaahhhh....

Russians are orcs themselves

bump

>Mongolia raped Russia
Tatars are literally part of Russia, every Russian has those tatar-mongol genes in him after centuries of raping. It's not even deniable.

Centuries of rape only accumulate to 2% reduction of whiteness!!

>doesn't mean the gene pool was largely affected!
One drop rule.

I like this impotent mutt-rage from Americans

4.8/10 bait

I knew one hell of a Russian hottie. Red hair, clear blue eyes, flawlessly soft features and white skin.

yet from certain angles she looked just a tiny bit asiatic. I could never put my finger on it, just a very subtle thing about her features.

Turns out she had a mongolian grandfather.

Checkmate pol!

Chinese, mongols and turkic people are different type of asians both visually and intellectually.

You are a lying nigger poon hag

Awww truth hurts.

Just be happy u didn't marry her, otherwise u'd be birthing mongrel babies with rape-genesin them.

Did she have long legs, proportionally to her body size?

Mongol girls usually tend to have short legs, low center of mass, good for greeko-roman and horse riding.