Amerikkkans want to bomb this

>Amerikkkans want to bomb this

only a little

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Every country needs to get NUKED. Japan is better for it.

North Korea? No we don't. They want to bomb us. Their state is always putting out videos and messages about how they will burn WA DC to the ground and murder us all.

>Amerikkans
Shit's so cash.

Would warcrime

No, I wanna rape that. I wanna bomb this

Is that what your propagandists tell you? Do they look like war wanting people to you?

they look like white cock loving whores tbqh

They bombed the Japs and they make my anime waifus now
Just let the 4D chess play out nd we might have 2D waifu bots quicker then we thought

Stop thinking with your penis, what makes you think that they want to see your circumcised dick?

Look at that fucking Russian in the background.

>what makes you think that they want to see your circumcised dick?
What makes you think they are gonna have a choice in the matter when I killed all the male soldiers and removed the females arms?

kind of, since they always seem to be dressed in military outfits.

Stop attaching your perverted views into there PURE girls. You know that they deserve better than what you can offer.

>PURE

With a face that large, it would be hard to miss. Like missing the moon.

>white face
das super racist!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its traditional Korean makeup you culturally insensitive swine.

I want to bomb literally every country on the planet into submission and then establish a planetary empire so we can go meet our Mechanicum cousins on Mars.

why are you not being sensitive to our culture of wanting to rape her? you culturally insensitive swine?

I am not a supporter of North Korea nut I do appreciate that they aren't plastic surgerized like their southern neighbors

Why would you even entertain thought of such cruel thing?

Why do you appreciate that?

I'd bomb her all night, if you know what I mean.

Made for the BBC

Rape then nuke

>such cruel thing
enhancing gook genes with superior white genes is not cruel, its a gift you stupid wopdago

It would no different form wanting whi*e women to be raped by negroids, since the IQ cap is similar in both cases.

There are a number of places I'd want the US government to bomb. North Korea is ironically not one of them. Germany. Dubai. Mexico and Canada at times. North Korea? I have reached a point where I legitimately just want the people of that nation to have the opportunity for more. So many have that opportunity and they abuse it or fuck it up.

Only twice. Worked wonders last time.

> Trad
> Thin
> Hate niggers

What's not to like?

It's the brain disease that's inside we want to bomb

>commies want to kill this

reminder that north koreans are literally required to get eye surgery to work in restaurants