Race this, race that. Why haven't you learned that character > race?

Race this, race that. Why haven't you learned that character > race?

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang.com/1lv5g/video/nikki sims snaps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what color is the character?

holy fucking shit SAUSE NAO

gas yourself cuck

race = character in many cases

Looking at the race of a person is a much more efficient and less harmful way of judging individuals than giving 50,000 jungle niggers a chance to co-exist peacefully and prosperously in white areas. Just assume that they won't, and everything seems to work out splendidly.

She has wonky ass tits and never shows them.

of course it does. but things run smoother when societies are built on an ethnic foundation

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE NAPPY!

you deserve to be killed in the most brutal way

this t b h when I played wow and rolled a new character id usually just pick whatever race was best

kek

Tool bag

Kys

Of course Sweden, i'm not even surprise anymore

Im only 25 and I can't get erections anymore.

Sauce please, gentlemen

To me, it really depends on whether or not a person makes their character all about their race, and then using their race to posture themselves as a good person

Based milkers poster.

XDXDXDXDXDXD put me on the /r/4chin skreencap ;3

What do you mean by character?

lol

ITT: Newfags

I've seen this posted like 7 times in the year now. Is this how many newfags are on Sup Forums now, to think this is "hilarious XD".
I was just reading a thread on newfags and oldfags only a few months ago, but then again, I think that was on /r9k/..... God, I can smell the naivete and corruption.

spankbang.com/1lv5g/video/nikki sims snaps

What I forgot to say, was how alot of people said they were at least from 2013/2014 or earlier, unlike this fucking thread and possibly boars apparently

I'm too high for this holy shit

|23333333333333333!

Like and share if yo can read what this says!!

Thank you lad

Agreed user, this newfag epidemic fucking hurts.

ROFL WAT THE FUCK MY SIDES

Or gee, maybe, you know, people don't spend every waking moment wasting away in this shithole.

You stop lurking frequently after several years. I had pretty much your arrogant rulefag killjoy attitude back in 2009.

Why do they have nails like those. I've never thought they were attractive, just creepy

Why haven't you learned that character = race?

What the fuck was that man?

Sure that applies when you're talking about like normie shit like tv or manners but when you're talking about gibs and politics its all about race.

Because people who tend to have a certain race tend to have similarly.

This is true in most cases, though Race typically affects character. The only case this isn't true is when in regards to Jews. There can be no hope for the Jews, no salvation.

Cancer.

>tfw no fap

Nikki Sims - She didnt use to show anything - just tease - but Ive seen some titiies so I guess she put some out - Verification NOT required ? wtf ?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

true - and each race has a character of its own

lol

lole

one WHITE roastie is worth 6 million burning KIKES
>one WHITE roastie is worth 6 million burning KIKES