Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

l10-machine.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I'm a real man and real men use their fists

why don't you own a 80% lower 2011 Race gun l10-machine.com

/thread

bc i've never meet a nigger or a muslim, but of course you need an AR-15 in the mutt states of muttmerica.

Because i own an AR9

The M14 is superior in every measurable way

Get an AR-15 but don’t reply to this glow in the dark thread - especially with pics or info about your weapon. sage

Because the AR is a meme platform and intermediate calibers are for girls and soyboys. I own a battle rifle.

Can't wait to invade your shithole with my hot metal dick.

But I do.

Kind of sucks for home defense. I need to get a pistol instead for that.

which is why the us dropped it for the m16

I do. And a glock 19. And a nugget. However the gun I usually keep close at hand when at home is my raifu, my Rhodesian FAL Clone with Rhodesian stamped parts. If I’m gonna slot a floppy I’m going to do it like my forefathers untended.

Get both

The cuntry can burn.

>99
kek will let it slide

Who are you gonna snipe past 300' ?

I have no plans to shoot anyone, but if I had to, I'd prefer to stay far away where they can't shoot back at me.

>stoner

>a 9mm rifle
sorry to be the bearer of bad news user, but youre gay

Well,you are a real dead man because I dont care about optics & I'm through being cool.

can't load one of those with anti bomb robot ammo

ask your boi Tray how effective that is bruh

Talk 'murican or go back to Canadia

AR rifles are overkill, this ain't afghanistan. A semi auto shotgun is better.

I did but lost it in a tragic boating accident.

Less collateral damage done by bloodthirsty 'murisharts.

It’s amazing how often these threads are successful. You’re responding to the FBI, buds.

Way ahead of ya

T.fudd

Most kids on Sup Forums buy all their guns from FFLs, so the FBI is already fully aware.

My mans, see

Cuz I live with my parents lol

Because I live somewhere nice and don't have to defend my family against feral drug addicts

The feds know I own guns NERD

It's illegal in my state. The Constitution is banned along the coasts.

Imagine being this gay. Well, (you) don't need to imagine, but everyone else does.

>country
lolnothx. I'll protect the state, if I move to a free one. The rest of this failed union can fuck off.

try us, poofter.

because its sub optimal to use in every scenario, therefore i have a different type of firearm in multiple types of calibers and projectiles for every common and uncommon scenario.

4x4
x

>photograph of Chile's tank(singular) dated 1980 (colorized)

A +p 9 fired out of a rifle barrel gotta be zipping right along- looks useful 4 cqc & a lot of fun 4 cheap

Because Im not a faggot bitch pussy.

I mean, what do you think is going to happen? You're going to storm the gov't some time with your AR-15s when you guys have no idea what is really going on or who to kill after being brainwashed by NWO owned media. Then if you don't die by massively superior police and military power you will restore the constitution and remove the Fed if you're even aware enough that that is happening.

I'll tell you what will really happen.

They will not invade your redneck home and remove your AR-15 from your cold dead hands.

They will continue brainwashing you to hate Muslims or whoever they so choose, and then use you as cannon fodder in their coming wars as they already have been doing and you corn-gobbling Deliverance look-alikes will be ready and rearin' to go as you've always been.

You're just practicing for the next war against the next NWO target until Armaggedon happens with a 7 nation army of dumb asses just like you all kill each other to the horse's bridal.

Should have slept with that bible over your chest instead of that rifle.

Enjoy the Rambo fantasy, I hope it's worth it for you.

Because ARs suck. Garands are the best

Because the Assault Rifle 15 is going to be the first one regulated.

Different strokes and all that aside, it's comparing apples to oranges. The M14 was designed to fight another war in Europe and the M16 came about to accommodate longer periods of time without resupply over diverse terrain with more ammo and a lighter platform. Both have strengths and flaws which is why they fill different but augmenting roles in the real world. For the record, I prefer the M14 operating system.

Should have bought them at a gun show like a normal person

>not throwing bullets at people like miniature footballs

>flag related

>tfw live in a cucked Anglo country where it's illegal to obtain weapons for self defence in any way
>tfw need to obtain a firearms licence to own a gun
>the illegal to have more than 10 rounds in a mag, bump stocks, pistol grips, barrel shrouds etc
>tfw illegal to own a pistol unless you're part of a gun club and go through a several year long vetting process to get one

I'm fucking jealous as lads, I'd kill to own a Sig p226 with the dark walnut grips for home defence paired with an Ar15 + 4x scope for SHTF mode and an AK-47 for nuclear fallout mode

Also, here's my holy grail of guns that I'm dying to own

I do. just took a girl on a first date to the range today. Went well.

I'm 32, she's 24. she's thin with curves, black hair, blue eyes, pale skin. homeschooled, super conservative, wants to have a big family on a small farm and cook and clean.

kicker? she's separated and has two (white) sons.

just cuck my shit up

meme rifle
semi-automemeic
radio shack junior king model

Because I'm poor

>homeschooled

Run a Fucking mile m8, those people aren't even human and she'll want to homeschool her kids and fuck their lives up

And you have a corona bath matt. Shoe fits.

which country you memeflag faggot?

>Americans actually NEED an Assault Rifle to protect themselves and their families

you're basically living in a zombie apocalypse already

Forgot I had Templar mode engaged you sheepshagger

I bougjt a stun gun instead. Its all i can afford. Also an expandable baton. I can beat nigs with this shit pretty damn good. Why would i get an ar 15??

>not casting your own lowers form scraped car doors

Get with the program my guy

>Why would i get an ar 15??

You're bluepilled as it gets if you don't understand the concept of self reliance

If and when shit hits the Fucking fan you can't count on anyone but yourself. If you're not armed then you have next to zero ability to apply force if/when needed. You're cucked

Murisharts are convinced the "gummint works for me " & that they wont sue 4 peace first time they fuck with someone with a navy and an air force & lose 10s of thousands in one whack.

nigger I want to homeschool my kids.

you can't control what your children do, but you can control their environment. keeping them out of niger/spic /normie school is the best way to keep them off of nigger culture.

it's an old sign I turned in to a table in my project room.

For now.

Hi can you make my gun extra fag kthxbye.

I have a Mini-14 and an AK clone.

M1A's w/ handloaded ammo

Found the guy with an XCR.

>You're going to storm the gov't some time with your AR-15s when you guys have no idea what is really going on or who to kill

Nope. Ill just sit in my mountain house and survive while everything else goes to shit.
Ill know exactly who to kill. Anyone coming near my home.
Have fun in the cities with your new Muslim friends when they begin to rape and pillage everything in sight.
>

Civilians in this country have no right to bear arms. Or else crime will sky rocket.
It friggin sucks.
Would love to have that M4 carbine assault rifle.
(The pic.)

Because I own a FAL.

>cant even beat a bunch of chinese farmers with no shoes and outdated commie equipment in Vietnam

one tank is way enough against amerimutts

no, i don't have one yet.

"Blue Force" wtf thats gayer than aids. Fucking jamaican bobsled team. "Yeah I'll take the Blue Force xtra tuff cock sling" seriously wtf.

but i do, just got some more Hera Arms magazines for it too.

My cucked country has made self défense almost illegal

don't h8 the gucci

for real tho I'm about to sell it and buy a kac 11.5.

stay off of /k/ they'll ruin your wallet

respectable rifle.

>sudacas calling others mutts

nigger I want to homeschool my kids.

You're stealing their future from them and denying them a normal life. They'll forever feel like outcasts. Homeschooling is a (((meme))) and fucking child abuse.

You weren't homeschooled obviously and turned out fine, don't be a Fucking hypocrit. Your kids would be better off in a foster home than living with you if you're seriously gonna do that.

What if they get the raping and pillaging mixed up? Fucking rape your toaster or some shit. Who kill then? Toaster.

you'll probably just end up using the rifle to kill and eat animals then if you're a survivalist

i fuckin knew it based on the description

Hey fuck you im doing the best i can for my low pay job. I got an idea. You can donate an ar 15 to me. Id rather have a 50 kalibur desert eagle. They fuck things up betta than an ar 15.

>cuck that lives in a country with no guns is also anti-home schooling

if they rape your toaster, you kill them then honor kill your toaster.

Hate the gucci? If by gucci you mean penis extension. Mostly plastic at that.

Smart lad

Less cucked than England and Aussie at least, but still have our balls held by (((them)))

You sound like a public school teacher

i got black out drunk, threatened suicide, got hauled off, and now i can't own a gun.

africa still has the concept of law?

shouldnt it be easy as fuck to get literally any weapon in any african country considering the whole continent is pretty much a post apocalyptic society?

>t. Tyrone García

Toaster has ar-99.
Blue Force dick strap.

I've never met anyone named Garcia. Can you say the same?

9mm enough to fend of niggers and my wife can handle it.

Meh, 9mm doesn't pick up much speed after 6". Might gain a little in accuracy due to longer sight radius but at CQC ranges, it doesn't matter enough.

>memeschooling
>poasts chinese cartoons

confirmed autism

Because I have an AR-12 chambered for 3 inch shells

because I don't have the money for a nice AR right now and I'm too proud to buy a garbage AR