Holy shit, 2ch rumor is spreading that they are actually BLOOD RELATED and it will be revealed simultaneously

Holy shit, 2ch rumor is spreading that they are actually BLOOD RELATED and it will be revealed simultaneously

The cliffhanger in the most recent novel made it very clear that's what will happen.

Fucking dropped

What a shock blah-blah-blah I am so surprised blah-blah-blah.

This writer is a hack.

>its happening again

Why even do that?

I thought it was 1 cour

>expecting anything different from this trash pile of a writer

Yeah that worked out real well for him last time you guys are fucking retarded this is just bait.

I hope its true and they also end fucking like rabbits all night :^)

Hack author.

>fuck this nbr shit
>fuck this br shit
The Sup Forumsermin buttdevastation is just beginning.

>make a shitty incest story
>incestfags: "omg greatest eva!!!!!1"
>remake same story with minutely different characters
>incestfags: "omg greatest eva!!!!1"

Buddy, I hate to break it to you, but these stories are shit regardless of whether they're blood related or not. This is just a predictable shitty 'twist' from an author who makes his living by churning out garbage for idiots hungry for self-inserts that panders to their fetishes to consume.

Since the sisterfucker is sisterzoning Yamada Elf, the author is forced to elevate Sagiri from being a NBR sister to a legitimate blood relation in order to more strongly emphasize Sagiri's sister-status to maintain her higher-level claim over the sisterfucker.

Incestfags don't care about good writing.

Picked up

Doubtful. It would completely ruin the show.

Please get a thesaurus

this is the truth

All that crap just to say this
>that panders to their fetishes
Sorry to break it to you but that's what entertainment is supposed to do. Pander to people
How is the writing bad?

Yeah, that's my point.

I was trying to make my post easy to understand for the folks in this show's target demographic. I'm terribly sorry my word choice offended you.

Jeez freaking Louise my dude you mean to say it's literally identical to the last one
I have no idea how this hack keeps getting Sup Forums to drain his balls, there are clearly better fetish outlets

I forced myself to watch Oreimo just so I could say I watched it. It was good up until the sisterfucking episodes at the end. It sucks that these inbred island monkeys keep doing this.

Maybe you should stop watching stuff made for them.
You got plenty of disney cartoons of your own.

Holy shit, 2ch rumor is spreading that Sagiri GETS PREGNANT and it will be revealed simultaneously

>write br incest story
>gets canned because of br incest
>writes nbr incest story
>they finally start dating
>there's gonna be a reveal that they're actually br
I hope he enjoys his 2nd series getting canned.

I would say it's one fucked up twist, really paints their father as a sleazy piece of shit.

>after he was done emptying his balls into his wife and knocking her up, her went and emptied his balls in like the office slut or something and knocked her up with Sagiri
>Sagiri's mother is left with DEEP SHAMEFUR DISPRAY and has to raise Sagiri alone since he already has a wife and son incoming
>years later he figures his wife is dead, so he calls the ol' mistress back up and says EY BB WANT SUM FUKK?
>they fail to actually mention the two kids ARE actually half blood-related

Nah, lad. I'm not jewish enough to watch Western media.

Is the only show selling well on its own this season. They would be retarded to can it.

Them you'll just have to deal with their fetishes.
Just like the whole world have to deal with your multicultural bullshit. At least their fetishes are harmless.

It doesn't matter. Because of retarded nip laws, the publishers got scared and canned the first novel. The same will happen if it's confirmed br incest in this novel too.

I'm ok with this.

Wasn't that because of ishiharas bullshit law? Is that crap still in place?

I actually love incest but this garbage is produced for the lowest common denominator.

No different from Oreimo. So you knew what you were getting. Mindless incestual entertainment.
Maybe you should try other genres.

His mom and her dad are actually sister and brother, yes.

I knew what I was getting, but that doesn't make both shows any less shitty

Why would you watch oreimo 2.0 then? Maybe you're just tsundere for fushimi.

I don't know if this comes as a surprise to you, user, but I actually enjoy being angry, especially if it makes me feel superior.

Well I hope you enjoy fushimis next masterpiece.
Maybe he will actually get a publisher with balls next time.

Abe will find a way

Because this guy writes self-inserting fantasies.

Real-life LN writers are regularly locked into rooms and forced to write until they finish their current manuscript, sometimes for weeks or even up to 2-3 months. I'd give the Eromanga Sensei guy a break, he's working under Miki after all.

Do we even know how nisio looks like?

The SAO author by this point looks like that running man from a previous episode of Eromanga Sensei.

Miki is rail-thin though.

Yes, why wouldn't it be?

Different user here, but I watch popular things I know I won't like just to have an educated opinion on them.

As a bonus, I actually really like Sagiri.

Who gives a shit, Elf is gonna lose anyway, so I don't give a fuck about how this hack closes another story.

People make fun of fushimi but at least he's brave enough to show his ugly face live.
While Nisio and kamachi still remain under veil. I wonder how ugly/shy they must be.

Are you comparing him to Kamachi? Dude, Miki doesn't force Kamachi to do anything. Kamachi just writes manuscript after manuscript. He can't stop writing. It's so bad that he needs to write multiple serials at once or he won't be able to get his full fix. It's like a drug that he's hopelessly addicted to.

Maybe they're like ClariS but not cute or little girls

It's thanks to this "hack" author that elf even exist. You ungrateful little shit.

At this point, it's not like it matters.

Picked up

I feel like Kamachi is the outlier in the field

Who cares? Personally, I like Kimono myself, but this can only end in heartbreak for both of them.

You're like 3 days late.
I wonder how they'll do it in the anime without fucking up the story.

>without fucking up the story

Yes, the story. You know, that thing you wouldn't be able to create even if your life depended on it and at the same time that thing that you enjoy bitching at the most.

So instead of ripping off the older work but without the only interesting element, it's now plainly ripping off the older work.
Can't say I would be much upset.

I think I remember seeing a black and white pic of Isin circulating somewhere.

>ClariS
If 2ch is to be believed, the girl on the right in this pic is Clara (one member of ClariS). The pic was taken back when she entered a cooking competition back in 2007, or something.

There are a bunch of old ClariS photos floating around from before they debuted as signed singers, like when they were in gothic lolita Halloween costumes as young teens (and looked like Hot Topic).

Links? I couldn't find other pics on Japanese sites.
Also, apparently there were actually two Japanese music duos called "Alice Clara" back in the day, so maybe the pics you saw were of the other "Alice Clara" unit and not ClariS?

What was the cliffhanger

Oh so thats what would make you guys say this is bad huh
Not the shit characters or stupid premise or the putrid writing no the fact that they are blood related is what does it for you guys

Fucking hell Sup Forums

>If 2ch is to be believed
I'm sorry buddy, but Clara and Alice are fat, that's why they never let people see them, it would break the illusion.

Actually the reason I dropped the manga was this is fucking Oreimo AGAIN, at least Golden Time wasnt ToraDora again.

Only thing he seems that he wants to right is fucking your blood related sister, he got off Oreimo doing that despite being agsint the publisher rules and started this one with a not blood related sister just to flip back the moment he could get away with it.

We will never understand the ending, what the fuck was Banri ghost and that ambiguous ending from the light novel.

>write incest story and shits all over the favorite character
>gets rich anyway
>writes another incest story that shits all over another loved character while shitting on the old character through an anime cameo
>gets richer anyway
FUSHIMIIIIIII

Yeah none of us would be able to get SAO made either
Great argument my dude

If I wanted to throw my readers for a loop it'll turn out Masamune's dad and aunt incested in their younger years but didn't go all the way and Sagiri's mom was one of heroines in his harem that won on the second try and now the aunt has some really complex feelings about their situation.

Point is that crying muh story or muh shit writing as an excuse to hate a show in this industry is retarded.

>lowest common denominator.
How to spot a fucking faggot who thinks his taste is refined when it comes to watching cartoons created by and for the lowest common denominator of japanese society.

>write nbr incest story
>incestfags talk shit about it because muh nbr
>it still sells
>do a reverse-nbr twist
>become even more rich
Fucking Fushimi lad

>it is retarded to dislike an anime because it's written poorly
Absolutely incredible user

>hates anime X for shit writing
>loves anime Y despite it having equally shit writing
It all comes down to what you want to see on your screen.

>simultaneously
wat

As a general rule, shippers don't care about good writing.

Why do people get so assblasted over incest? No one is forcing you to read or watch Eromanga Sensei just like no one forced you to read or watch Oreimo.

Oh no, think of the poor enslaved LN authors. They can quit if they want to.

>painting with computers over actors, the show
so many producers does this
>common plots
so many producers do this

this show as many others this season, you have seen them before

over, and over, and over again and you getting tricked over and over and over again. maybe its time to learn something new than just succumbing to money making. money is in how much things are followed, even if you dont pay anything, you are still promoting things without even noticing it yourself