Reddit is down, let's have friendly political discussion until it's back up

Drumpf is surely finished. Sessions spilled the beans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4suc3j7jSkw
liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank god. I need this guy to be gone, it’s too much. One mueller is finished and released the results of this investigation I have no doubt in my mind that there will be incontrovertible evidence of Russian collision during the election and I for one can’t wait to see trump go

Bernie would have won.

Fucking this. This so much. Trump has sold out our country to Russian interests and he won't rest until every brown person is skinned alive and used as fertilizer

>BASED NIGGERS
>DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS
>LE GOD EMPEROR MAGA

Mueller! Please Hurry!

Once Trump is gone we'll finally have the first female president!

Bernie knew how to connect with us.

La Li Lu Le Lo

the only worse thing than a liberal is a nigger

Nice bait

God i wish maybe there will be a way who knows we’ll See

I would bet money Sessions got his ass kissed by Mueller saying please do not prosecute us for the treason the FBI committed. Man you reddit faggots are dumber than your average CNN viewer. You guys are necrospermia dumpsters of media matters and shareblue. You are funny little fuckers I will give you that - You remind of what Matt Dillon says about his passion/hobby in one of his best movies:

youtube.com/watch?v=4suc3j7jSkw

IMPEACH DRUMPFFFFFfF

See this comment shows how profoundly common core has failed miserably to develop even the most mediocre intellects in society. How do you think Bernie will do in 2020 when he says he wants to raise taxes to not where they were before Trump cut them, but another 15% on top of that? You really want to see America fail? Why do you dumb fucks want to vote against your own economic interests? Is it because you are stupid or because you are lazy? Sad!

Let me guess, Trump is not 'your' POTUS?

Upvote

What a faggot you are too! We already had are first female president. You fuckers are so stupid it makes me laugh at humanity and cry for them at the same time.

Funny maymay... but we all know Obama was a man. When Mueller is done with his investigation it will not only prove collusion with Russia via the Fusion GPS Dossier but also obstruction of justice by way of the Comey Memo. CNN has been reporting all afternoon that Mueller is requesting an interview with Trump. He's going down very soon!

There is no place in society for racist, bigoted, xeophobic, and misogynistic evil people like that disgusting cheeto in positions of power.

No, he's a crack smoking faggot nigger.

Rural retard Trump voter here. Trump has been such an incompetent piece of shit, I regret my decision and will be voting blue from here on out. I can't believe that I fell for that Russian stooge. Upvotes to the left.

Impeach Trump and Ride The Lighting

Shut up faggot.

redditors need to be gassed

Do you feel the bern? I Because I feel the bern.

I seriously have a problem with Pence's shockafaggit beliefs. Why not shock retards and illegal immigrants as well? We already know it works on faggots.

Fuck off faggot

FAKE NEWS

I'm on Reddit right now

>How to legally kill 230,000 niggers?
Pic related.

Redpill thread?

I'll post the most difficult pill to swallow first. If you cant except it and choose mental gymnastics instead you are the enemy to my race (Whites)

Cannot wait to see you disappointing.

I agree with you.

But you also need to poo in loo

/ptg/ thread is up go there with all the other redditors

then stay there you fucking rapefugee

it was her turn

liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1516535346

Guess again fatboy.

Hay look at mah shareblue article, it says le drumpff is finished

>reddit is allowed at work so I use it to kill time
>scrolling through, "the cycle of corruption"
>political humor
>"let's give it a go"
>"STEP 1 REPUBLICANS ARE EVIL AND CAUSE ALL CORRUPTION BECAUSE MUH BILLIONAIRES" etc
>like 30k upjerks
It's shit like that which makes the sight deeply intellectually revolting. It's a blatant lie and propaganda. Like that fucking board "the mueller" hailing a long time corrupt politician like he's a heroic paragon of virtue because he's fighting for team blue. The whole site is ground zero for towing the party line and pretending democrats haven't corrupted and cheated and murdered and stolen and taken kick backs and destroyed nations and lives for profit. These aren't fucking joking matters. This is human life and our god-given rights being paraded around and prostituted by a gaggle of authoritarian marxists who buy into their own bullshit. It's deeply unsettling and should be for anyone not too jaded to basically be dead

Poe's law holy fugg
are ledditers this normie?

BASED BLACK MAN
RACE DOESN'T MATTER
ALL HEIL THE ZOG EMPEROR!
PRAISE KEKESTANI

He can still win.

>are ledditers this normie?
Wtf, you think this sub is these days. They post pepe frog meme's and Donald shops directly from pol on Twitter, and The_Donald.

Shadilay!

Omg Americans Canada is like totally an awesome country why can't you be more like Canada and have like free healthcare for your people why do you like genocide all the rednecks and be more progressive like Trudeau lmao

Yes. Redditers are a mix of liberal children and shareblue shills

Yep. Nu/pol/ is back again. Just a day and night back, the shutdown showed the true nature of things. These threads were nearly absent during the gov't shutdown and image upload blackout.

I liked the ASCII and hate-braille though. Sup Forums adapted quickly.

>redditors left
>trumpers left
>liberals left
It was paradise

Yea nice bait leddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

I stayed up all night just to enjoy those few hours of respite. It was Jan. 22, 2018 [2330] ~ Jan. 23, 2018 [0500]. Just five-and-a-half hours.

I already look back on it fondly.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..

Those darn russian hackers.
I swear they hacked my sandwich yesterday and now it tries to convince me Dua'nuld Bleoorghhmph is my president.

Anyone else experience this?
Needless to say I earned a few battle scars fighting this nazi sandwich, the entire school applauded.

> le irony left

no wonder this board is full of shit tonight
>sage