Why men pedophilia??

Is 22 Too Young To Marry A 36-Year-Old? ‘The Bachelor’ Investigates

Bekah and Arie have insane chemistry — and an age gap old enough to attend high school.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/is-22-too-young-to-marry-a-36-year-old-the-bachelor-investigates_us_5a66affee4b002283005eae5

By 22 you can make educated decisions and understand the consequences of your actions

that's just retarded and they know it

That's a good age gap. They both have 4 years of prime left.

Lol sounds like a bunch of 30+ Single mom hit the wall roasties got BTFO and can never land a real man with his shit together

that bitch aint 22

this fucking """"reality"""" pointless huffpaint article written by a bunch of kikes as usual

1/2 your age + 7.
/thread

I'm 30 and my gf is 23. We have been together for almost 5 years. It's getting stronger. Literally nothing about it as long as she's 18 and well adjusted.

>two consenting adults aren't allowed to be in a relationship
>two consenting adults aren't allowed to get married

This

Man works his ass off and finally has enough money put aside to start a family. He is roughly mid 30s. Starts looking at mid 30s women and discovers nothing but single moms, divorcees, 2 and 3 baby daddies in the picture. Gee, wonder why a man in his mid 30s would want a woman in her early 20s.

Just when I didn't think Huffington post could sink any lower, they magically find a way to prove me wrong

Why the fuck would a 36 year old man ever marry a woman of his age, if they've not yet had children.
Enjoy pumping out autismos and downies, retards.

this is unironically my exact strategy. Although I will probably go for mid 20s, those few years make a difference in temperament and longevity.

Are implying women understand the consequences of their actions? By that standard, the female age of consent should be 45.

Grad student and up. Settle for nothing less.

Age imbalance extends his power over her. She has no agency and therefore can't consent.
>This is rape. Notify police and prosecute.

whos the 22 year and and who is 36? could be either of them in that pic

Parents have a 20 year age gap.
I don't see a problem here.

There are people out there who legitimately believe this

once your 18 idgaf what age 18 or above you date/marry

19 is a much better age.

I thought she was 36

>grad student and up
>wanting to marry a girl with 100k debt
>expecting her to be able to take any time off of wage slavery for kids

Lol

Modern women likely aren't as mature as that 9-year-old

>Offenberg
>Offend Berg

>Just when I didn't think Huffington post could sink any lower, they magically find a way to prove me wrong

What else would you expect from a business run by women?

>Tennessee
>Marries person with same last name

Cousin fucking pedophiles

Real talk
I have past experience of dating women my age, and older women. Im now with a younger woman by almost exactly 5 years, and we have gotten engaged. Its clearly the better option

>Theres much less pressure from her biological ticking. eg: I can complete uni, and we can start having children while shes 23 and im 28.
>Sexual dynamics are better and flow more naturally
>Your woman sees you not just as a boyfriend, but as a mentor.
>Her personality is relatively mallable. You wont change her completely, but if theres parts of her behaviour you dont like, its easy to change it
>Low self confidence means they blame themselves more often

I dont suggest exploiting these things as thats immoral, but merely that these are some of the positives you reap.

>being this retarded
As expected of a mutt.

lucky mother fucker.

100% true famalam

I met my gf when I was 21 and she was 16,and we are still together it's been 5 years almost

This and only this.
Come on Sup Forums, you faggots are better than this.
Every "healthy" person looks after their self interest.
Most of these think pieces are done by near or post wall roasties who are hoping to shame men into settling them rather than going for prime breeding material.
There is no higher conspiracy here

This pretty much,because why else would you settle for someone older other than love?and we all know as men that you have a better chance of a good life with someone younger than you,or your own age

I'm 36 and my ideal age range is 26-29. I figure she's got an education, travelled a bit and I'll have a couple of years to find out if she's a cunt before having a kid or two

You should know by now. They don't care. It gets clicks and thus shekels.

>travelled a bit
especially if she's been to Jamaica, right?

aussies are competing with canadians for "worst of Sup Forums"

>14 year age gap
It’s not even that bad desu

age of consent should be 30 i am not kidding

she looks at least 30

fag

TFW 27 yr old female dating a 43 yr old

The 16 year old age difference is great. Honestly I prefer older men. The age gap of the article is nothing.

Lots of the time I even think I'm too old for him.

Haha fuck off I'm 46 and dated a 22 year pfft they are both adults, huff post policing adult relationships baka

There was this fairly wealthy hot older chick that was 34 when I was 22 and we fucked in her nice downtown condo for a few months

eventually moved on from me to date some guy her own age though

the sex was tremendous

>22
>Pedophilia

Nobody would be asking this question if the 22 year old man is the one marrying a 36 year old hag

I'm 34 wife 22 life is good.

I'm 35 and the misses is 25

My parents hate having anything of mine at their house. My mother recently called me and asked me to pick up a beanie baby she found.its an owl with a graduation cap and 2000 embroidered on it's chest. I asked "what am I supposed to do with it?". "Put it on a shelf" she says. I said "why? It will just remind my wife of when she was 8"

give me your parents

they can reminds me of when my gf was 8 any time they like

They are just going to keep going. I tried to warn Sup Forums, i really did, but too many people here are fucking normie scum. Pedophilia has nothing to do with age, it has to do with attraction to pre-pubescent features. They have been pushing for several years to revise this. First they started claiming that hebophilia was also pedophilia, next they started claiming that anything under age of consent is pedophilia, and now they are claiming that any age at all, provided it is not within a certain range of your own, is pedophilia.

They are making the term lose all its meaning, making it more and more absurd, in an attempt to get society to just ignore it because 'everything' will become pedophilia.

You have learned nothing. Women are self serving. These in the picture are the ones who wrote the article. Do you think they wouldn't care when a man in his prime goes for younger than they are. The crazy one with flowers and wine is obviously 30+.

Do you think she isn't in a panic mode? And even if she isn't. Even if she's not looking for anyone. The type of person HATES if some other couple seems happy since they are miserable and they want to just break it.

Be 40 dating a 23 year old beats the fuck out of dating chicks my own age - feels good boys.

>(1/2 your age - 1/2 your age) + 7
fixed

This.

10 years old + 7

>Sneedville
Formerly Chickville?

im not a pedo but can someone refute this logic:

why would you marry a girl when shes 24 when you could marry her when shes 20?
why would you marry a girl when shes 20 when you could marry her when shes 18?
why would you marry a girl when shes 18 when you could marry her when shes 16?
why would you marry a girl when shes 16 when you could marry her when shes 14?
why would you marry a girl when shes 14 when you could marry her when shes 12?
why would you marry a girl when shes 12 when you could marry her when shes 9?

like wtf is the criteria? im not even talking about sex (sex at 9 is probably way too young lets be honest)

this guy did it the viking way, literally snatched a bitch, and they lasted 80 years. he just took a girl and said "ok youre my wife now".

seriously why would i marry a 24 year old when i can just get the same girl at 16 and get an extra 8 years of mileage?

This article is just roasties trying to shame older men into dating them i.e 30 year old men shouldn't date younger women but 30 year old women instead. Who the fuck wants to marry 30 year old women at this day and age? She most likely has several kids from several different men at this age, she's most likely rode the cock carousel and have 200+ sexual partners (there are women who admit to a lot more). Everyday women in their 30's get fatter and older.

It's not like they stopped making slutty teens, hell, most younger women actually like going out with older guys. I'm turning 30 this year and dating a 20 year old girl. She has no kids, 1 previous partner and loves putting out for sex. Don't date 30+ year old roasties.

A woman of age 18 upwards is fit to be married off to any man who is able to give her children and support the family until the kids reach adulthood. Man's age at that point is irrelevant as long as he is able to do the above, which usually happens from his late 20s onwards.

Anything else is feminist kvetching.

>

>45.

I'm 43 and there are plenty of women just as pathetic as they were at 15. Same social games, same vapidity, but with a bit more emotional baggage and sagging tits.
On the other side there are plenty of 14-16yo girls who want to have kids and a house young and maybe do the education/career thing once they're raised. Good plan imo

Roasties gettin' nervous...

>N-No, a full grown adult woman is too young for men of my age to be dating!! (Plx dt me yng men, me am ferocious cougar!)

>18 upwards

Cuck. You go to college at 16 here, so they've already been subject to 2yrs of militant sjw agitprop by then.

Holy shit.

This deserved much better digits.

Did you ever talked to a 9 year old, you fucking pedo. Even with 16 years the differences are to huge.

10 is the perfect age gap. Prove me wrong

Also, the multiple partners having blown out her pair-bonding mechanism.
You'd be supporting "her career" until she dumped you for that married exec who can help her climb to the next level on the cock-ladder.

The majority of scientists now agree that 25 is when the brain stops maturing. If you're attracted to a girl under 25 than you're literally a pedo who can only handle immature women who don't yet have the tools to make informed decisions on love and consent.

>Huffington Post
OPINION DISCARDED

She's too old to have kids without risk of retardation

or you are a normal person who understands people are a complicated mixture of positive and negative aspects and that relationships change people in positive and negative ways.

that has nothing to do with my argument. apparently this guy didnt give a shit about things like that, and yet his marriage was successful.

give me a good reason why its not a good idea to secure a wife as soon as possible?

I'm merely working with the times my man, on top of the fact that full sexual maturity for women is reached later - they used to have menarches at 16 and 17, our bodies are on hormonal overdrive form shitty food nowadays, on top of their mentality being shite.

If you find me a 16 year old that is eager to learn right stuff and wants to be a wife then I will have her, but I'm not gonna stalk local schools for that you twat.

People mature faster when they are under stress, have life demands or enter serious relationships with children. This "mental maturity" is merely a sum of experience combined with full neurological development. In current times, this experience comes later and in smaller quantities, delaying the end of adolescence.

So Sup Forums, should the age of consent be 25 (at least for women)?

I'll bet nothing gets done in a meeting like that.

Explains why you are retarded

Marriage is an economic contract to secure the transmission of wealth to potential offsprings.
Note that I din't say children but offsprings.
Adopted children shouldn't recieve anything ethically, they do not belong to that genetic lineage.

No, their consent should be managed by their male guardian. Women, like children or animals, can't consent.

I don't get it, they both look like 40.

Because she can't really choose the men she want and the marriage will fail. Not only that but the older men will also suffer because she can't relate to anything he says or does. Thats not a healthy relationship.

Huffpoes basically admitting that women are still children well into their 20's fuckin kek.

To redditors anything but a roastie is pedophilia

That can't be right, it seems way too restrictive.
I always thought it was 1/3 of age - 2

thank you that is what i was looking for

counter argument: girls as young as 6 can gauge genetic fitness (physical attractiveness) (scientifically proven). guy might still be a loser. solution? father vets the rest of the qualities.

>Not only that but the older men will also suffer because she can't relate to anything he says or does.
the best argument, but also subjective. do they need to relate this way? it would be more important for the man to relate than the girl; she would just stay in daughter mode until she was old enough to meet him at his intellectual level.

This has nothing to do with politics or has any productive/luz-generating value.
Sage this shit unless you want to do something funny with the comment section for example.

Dude that's such a bad system. The father basically chooses a guy which can raise his child...

i dont condone it, im just saying clearly it has worked. i dont think white fathers should be marrying their daughters at least until age 14. i also dont think white (moral) fathers would be scum enough to not consider their daughters happiness in the equation.

>Do you think she isn't in a panic mode? And even if she isn't. Even if she's not looking for anyone. The type of person HATES if some other couple seems happy since they are miserable and they want to just break it.

My ex girlfriend had a friend like this that had a play in my losing trust and respect for the relationship by getting the ex involved in her desperate degeneracy.

I don't mind seeing the ex around, she did make stupid decisions and an idiot so I can't be mad at her, but seeing this friend really fills me with negative emotions.

I asked myself, would I want my kids to have friends like that? Nope, so why would I actively spend time with that crowd either?

Some of the older women in my social group, 30-33, have seen me out with a 21yr old. They get seriously salty. I'm not even sure I want to bring that girl around the social gatherings. Some of the couples are cool, but some other of the roastie women will be insolent women because I turned all of them down. Even if the ex is around

Late 30s here. Can confirm.... late born Generation Xers is literally saving western civilization under the radar. Women Instinctually know who's legit out there and who's bluffing.

If you're over 6', good looking and late 30s women geek out sexually everywhere you go.

I married a man ten years older than me and I think we are way happier than other couples. Plus we have nine kids. It's typically not practical for either a 20 year old guy or a 30 year old woman to start having that many kids.

eeewww, would you have let your 9yr old litter daughter marry a 22 yrs old young man?

whos bitch this is

>netherlands
Fuck outta here nigger.

There will always be people of both sexes that never grow up and become mature, responsible adults.

nice

Large age gaps between parents (greater than 10 years) substantially increases the risk of any children developing schizophrenia and autism.
Also, the older the father, the greater the risk of autism and schizophrenia. Similarly, the older the mother, the greater the risk of down syndrome.

If you want the healthiest children, it's best to marry young to a partner around your own age. This is the most natural thing to do.

Women who chase after men years older than them are more often then not insecure, broken harpies looking to fulfill their daddy fantasies. They are not marriage material and they are just fucked in the head.