NEW GAME

They are killing off Kou

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/yuriton-garuon/archives/1065622798.html
blog.livedoor.jp/yuriton-garuon/archives/1066036951.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS CANT BE REAL

She's retiring? Saddening but I always thought this was the inevitable result. They already had their rivalry/contests and they already worked together in a game as co-designers so the next step in the story is Aoba being the lead designer and this is the nicest way to do it. Realistically too, the suits in the upper echelons won't feasibly let Aoba take over as long as Kou is there. Now Aoba's gotta step up to the plate without Kou there at her side

Although I wonder what's next for Kou. There's still that possible storyline about the girl that quit because of her. Might make an interesting story (and cast addition since it's 100% a cute girl)

Why quit when she isn't even in retirement age yet?

Is she getting married? She's not exactly a millionaire so she has to eventually get another job soon.

If I had to guess, she wanted to rest or try something new while also letting the new generation take over. She's been working since out of high school. And not just working, practically killing herself with non-stop work and overtime. She does the job of a group by herself. We also have to remember that she's already the lead designer when she was Aoba's age and it never stopped. I don't think she's that hard pressed for money considering her position and if she is, she can always let Rin take care of her.

I just hope they don't completely remove her and she has cameos with Rin or something or drops by the office every now and then where will the Aoba impressing Kou subplot go if she's completely kill

Is she going to france? I google translated a reverse image search of the OP and it said she was going to france. Time for Kou and Hotaru's adventures if that's the case.

What will Rin do now? Her whole character was lusting after Kou.

>no Rin confession
KILL ME

Be the support figure of the group? Like the mother that takes care of the household when the husband is away or some shit. She had a motherly role in the beginning but it sorta got buried when her Kou lust went into overdrive. With Kou gone, she can get her development.

>tfw Kou meets another girl in her travels

Only sluts go abroad.

>Hotarun steals Kou from Rin in France
>Rin commits sudoku
>Aoba gets depressed, leaves work, becomes hikki
>eventually Eagle Jump closes

I'm guessing she just gonna be taking some kind of art lessons abroad maybe what said.
Even Yoshinoya-sensei still cameos once in a while.

Besides, Rin being a OL cake with a long distance dyke relationship adds more flavor to their story.

>I have good news! I'm pregnant, isn't that wonderful, Rin!?

So if Aoba's in charge now, how grueling will her work schedule for her team be?

I hope Kou going to France and meeting Hotaru is true. Aoba and Hotaru have their promise with each other while Aoba also wants to impress Kou. Meeting one another and visiting eagle jump together would make sense. It also gets a chance for Hotaru to interact with the rest of the cast.

>Aoba being the lead designer and this is the nicest way to do it
She has a years worth of experience what is this bullshit?

>She becomes the lead character designer at a game company one year out of high school.
Aoba will be forever hated on /ic/

Kou was lead designer on her 1st year straight out of school. Aoba's goal has always been to live up to her idol so she's actually "behind" in her head. It's an unreasonable goal for anyone. Crazy but that's the story.

Oh no.

Has the author lost the fucking plot?

Introduce two new shit girls and write off one of the best.

Jesus.

I think he realized he took the drama with Kou too far and needs an excuse to smooth things out.

She's my favorite too but it's understandable. Japan loves stories where the new generation rises up while the old generation step down gracefully after doing their part. The new girls mellowed out and stopped being bitchy after a while so it's all good.

Nenecchi is still there though

I think this is just the logical conclusion of Kou's part in the story and was planned from the start. It lets the author write other drama like the pressure Aoba will face without her mentor. OP shows that they're in an airport and if Kou's really going to France, it's just another way of bringing Hotaru into the story.

>new translations never

You useless lesbian. Couldn't even keep her target locked down.

No I like Kou

How far behind are translations on this?

That isn't fair. Rin has to save for her own retirement.

It is very hard to save for two people's retirement because old age is expensive.

What the fuck is there to do in France for a Japanese girl?

What about Paris Syndrome?

France isn't exactly the Western capital of video game development as well.

Wouldn't temporarily moving to America make more sense?

She's going to work for Ubisoft.

Doesn't make sense for her to quit.

If Kou is bored being Lead Designer, the Suits in Real Life would simply let her transfer to a different department or any other department in the company that Kou has no experience in rather than outright fire her.

Maybe Kou could transfer into the sound engineering department for example, see how people come up with OSTs for video games.

Having music experience could help inspire Kou into making better designs.

Kou was so christmas cake for bishoujo anime that she was virtually fired.

Completely expected this to happen. This series has been treating the characters and the company itself as an evolving thing, not unlike a manga about characters in high school. Characters are going to graduate eventually. 1st years will eventually become buchous. It's essentially the same thing here, and it's just as charming.

Also it doesn't look like she's retiring or anything. Hopefully she's just moving up in her career (I don't know why that would involve her going overseas, but then again I don't care to know shit about gaems).
Hopefully all this is covered in the 6th volume, so I can get the full story then. Thanks, but fuck you for the spoilers in the meantime.

Maybe. Like the phrase "distance makes the heart grow fonder", time apart lets you reflect on what you really want. what's really important to you and allows for a heartfelt reunion.

>Rin is gonna get NTR'ed by cultural enrichment in France
Poor girl.

And what is Rin even gonna do now? 3/4 of her character is Kou this and Kou that.

The anime will completely overtake them and pretty much caught up with practically all the material there is to adapt.

What the fuck is she even gonna study in fucking France of all things? Fucking nips and their fixation on France despite it being a massive shithole.

So is the 2nd season just going to get rid of most of the first season girls or what? I need to know.

No. Chances are the anime won't even reach this.

Here lies Kou.

She was bombed.

>being a dumb ESL
No more posting for you.

It's a fantasy world where a game company is full of beautiful lesbians. I don't think it's unreasonable for this fantasy world to also have a France that isn't 90% blacks and muslims.

More spoilers.
blog.livedoor.jp/yuriton-garuon/archives/1065622798.html
blog.livedoor.jp/yuriton-garuon/archives/1066036951.html

Fuck me this is sad, I hope Hotaru and Kou doing shit in France becomes a thing

They'll get married.

>kou trading up for a younger girl

A girl with much more experience kissing girls than Rin.

wtf
You said Nenecchi is bullied by this girl

Pay more attention, she stops being a cunt and they become friends.

>raws fucking never
>translations fucking never
How the fuck are you supposed to pay attention to this shit?

>How the fuck are you supposed to pay attention to this shit?
By reading anons' posts.

>believing third-hand information some chump got from using google translate on a New Game thread on 2ch
Yeah, no.

Well, the user I responded to was already believing that third-hand information.
You can do whatever you want.

>implying rin hasn't snuck into kou's house to kiss both pairs of her lips while she's asleep

Hotaru has kissed thousands of girls all across France. Her experience is far more varied than Rin's molestation.

Pay, user.

You pay money.

Money from your wallet.

I have, but the sixth volume isn't out yet and buying Kirara magazines is a pain in the ass if you're not in Japan.

>best girl leaves
What's the point of reading this anymore?

>buying Kirara magazines is a pain in the ass if you're not in Japan.
No it's not.
As long as you purchase within the initial print period, it's pretty easy.

For the best girl, of course.

>liking brats

Rin will become kinda pointless if Kou isn't around

But she doesn't have a perfect butt