Concludes his last manga with a disappointing

>concludes his last manga with a disappointing
>goes on hiatus for 3 years
>comes back with a new manga that involves the MC lasciviously eyeing his mom's ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/15dt1m2feezcy/Ookumo-chan_Flashback_[UESHIBA_Riichi]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Interesting

who

>>concludes his last manga with a disappointing
To you, who somehow completely forgot the manga's premise. though it was written on the title page of each successive chapter.

First chapter was pretty good.

mediafire.com/folder/15dt1m2feezcy/Ookumo-chan_Flashback_[UESHIBA_Riichi]

Please don't make me pick this one up.
It will only ends up in tears.
Goddamn it.

I hate the ending of girlfriend x, but a manga with mother complex (user can I believe?)

Fuck this author.

>comes back with a new manga that involves the MC lasciviously eyeing his mom's ass
Muh dick is interested.

this is the only MOMMY manga out right now

and is he making my weird dick hard god DAMN

downloaded the chapter a couple of days ago hadn't even bothered given the author takes a while before you can sort of see where the story is going. in for fanservice if nothing else

Looks like it.

Where did you get it? Is someone translating this?

KEK! spics are translating it, feels good to know 4 languages.

As the second greatest President of the US pf A have once said: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice I cannot be fooled again.

Muh dick wasn't ready to pick another of his series.

Could someone translate that and send it to him?

Don't forget the cuckold chapter "I want to see if I feel the same way with someone else that I feel with you."

Don't even start again, user.

Wakaki isn't better.

The new one does not have the right feel, even though it has balls.

Christ, I never realized how much of a turn-off it could be reading manga in Spanish.

It just feels weird.

>KEK!

dammit, only translation available is burrito

I get the point that was trying to be made, but fucking seriously, she even told him not to interfere and he took it.

Translate it, fagot. My dick wants to know if this is worth another few years.

This. It just feels dirty and perverted, not in a good way, a gross way.

I'm more shocked the editing isn't washed out over leveled or watermarked to hell and back like they usually do when they retranslate from english to spanish

Not that guy, but how many pages is it?

says 64 pages in the spanish page posted

Is this Nazo no kanojo X author?

lol, yea I noticed that after I posted.

Fuck that, 64 pages is too much to translate considering how weird it feels to read this in Spanish.

Please, user. I dump it for you.

yes

I can read spanish and japanese no problem it's when other romance languages are involved that I get confused but that's what sucks about knowing multiple ones

Spanish is a great language to speak, very distinct and specific, but it's awful to read and write works of art that are meant to be read by others.

Read an english translation of Mio Cid or anything medieval and you'll be astonished with the stories and knowledge the spanish people had, read it in Spanish and you will think they were nothing but retards babbling.

So how does the Spanish community view honorifics, and do they localize stupid shit like the meme cartel?

You are a pervert Suzuki-kun

>ese trasero
Ahahahahaahah oh wow

That butt looks like shit. This guy has shit taste.

A manga about oedipus complex + shit taste. This is going to be a trainwreck.

Nevertheless, it will bring in an even worse crowd. We're entering dark times here.

>oedipus complex + shit taste
Pleb. Go back to your eroshitsensei

It happened again

However...
I was staring
at her indeed...

It was clear that if I was starting so hard
I was gonna end up slapped
My God

Any way

That butt

I can read a few languages as well but I'm fluent in Spanish and English. Thing is I only use Spanish in wholesome contexts, like speaking to family. Seeing it used this way just feels grotesque.

>FLASHBACK
>1) A way of presenting scenes. In movies it is used to show a portion of the past within the present. It is a technique for presenting memories.
>2)To suddenly remember, in a vivid manner, past experiences.
>-Definition taken from the dictionary Koujien 6th Edition-

>Gentlemen and ladies, Ueshiba Riicha has returned
>Ookumo-Chan
>Flashback

>You are a pervert!!
>Suzuki-Kun!!

That butt
I...

Minoru

Gracias.

>it happened again
>regardless
>what i was indeed staring with focus
>it was clear i was staring so intensely
>I was certainly going to end up being hit
>my god
>anyways
>that ass

Official translations drop them, because there's only a few translatable honorifics that sound awful. Many scanlators keep them, and make literal translation of jokes and put a translators note in them. However, i've not read spanish translated manga in some time. I'm sure some of them simply rip it off from the english translations though.

About the honorifics thing, i believe the girl in Shaman king was called Anna-sama by the spiky haired dude. The official translation was "Doña Ana", which was appropriate in meaning, but gave off wrong connotations and didn't roll off the tongue. Doña is mostly used for old ladies, Señorita translates into missy, and it's rather disrespectful or ironic, since everyone things it's shameful to use.

I'm sorry
Can I ask you to take care
Of tomorrow's breakfast

Eh
Yeah sure
But

What?
Will you be awake all night tonight again?
Seems like it
I'm sorry
Always leaving you in charge

It's unavoidable
It's something normal
In your work

>Sup Forums is at least 30% spic

Someone should tell these tacos that there are 1600px rips available next time.

I too am astonished by the low quality of that butt.

>Mom slaps son for looking at her
??? This may sound rude but my mom is like a shameless whore at home, walks around in her underwear sometimes and in a towel after her showers. That aside, is this going to be another one of those female MCs that are tsundere and violent to the male MC?

Eroshit is even worse, but this thing will give me nightmares.

Man, you're defending Usagi Drop kind of shit here.

My mother
Is a manga artist
But
You should sleep a little
Yeah

-Hey, where you think you are looking at?
-A new series!
-Its clear what im looking at

Who fucking calls their son a pervert when she's the one wearing bloomers in the house?
I can already tell this will be as bad as his previous manga.

She writes manga with high school student as protagonists

Minoru

I'll deliver the manuscript this weekend
So we could go to the movies on Sunday

Ok

>Señorita translates into missy, and it's rather disrespectful or ironic, since everyone things it's shameful to use.
Cause that shit is cringe-inducing. It's like saying mmmm'lady.

I can't believe I read 80% of MGX while scanlations were ongoing. I think at that point I realized it was a shitfest and the ending was going to still be a cockblock. Glad I didn't finish it, I think I'd be even angrier.

I'm off to school

Why aren't you banging her right now?

No, the son is having flashbacks to his Mom as a highschooler. She didn't literally slap his son, she slapped whoever he was possessing at the time or something.

>It's like saying mmmm'lady.
Guess i'll start using it then :^)
Señorito. ;^)

Wahahaha
Good morning
Good morning

Not really, it's more like calling a person you don't know miss. Specially if they're younger than you or have higher status.

Thanks for the info. What about onii-sama and onii-chan, are they just translated to the name ? Is there an aniki equivalent in Spanish everyone uses?

Where are you from though? No one in latin america uses señorita, makes you sound like a fucking rapist asking to get hit.

Suzukiiii This sunday we are all going to the karaoke. Want to come?
*In the back Hey! Don't worry

Let's go Suzuki kun

This sunday? Ah

Sorry This sunday I have to a funeral of a relative
I see I get it.
Even I think it's a stupid excuse

Can the spics here know where's the scan country just by reading it?

so he has magical rape powers? kind of a stretch to get some incest action

Suzukiii

This Sunday
>Hey
>Don't worry
Well all go to karaoke together
You wanna go?

Let's go
Suzuki-kun

This Sunday?
Ah

I'm sorry
This Sunday
I have a relative's funeral
I see
I understand

Signora is common in Italy, how did the señorita usage become like that?

>Hey!
>Where do you think you are looking?!

>It's pretty clear where I'm looking -A new series
>His mind and reason are thrown into chaos! What an eccentric feeling!

>Chapter 1: I have a secret I can't tell anyone

>the girl who is going to lose

This. It's one of the creepiest things you can say to a woman without flat out assaulting her.

"That" happened in this stairs
takes sound*
Hey! Where you do you think you are looking at
You are a pervert Suzuki-kun
blushes*
N..No,no! I can't think she's cute

Good day
-Suzuki, everyone is going to the karoke this sunday, wanna come?
-lets go suzuki-kun
-this sunday, ah...
-im sorry, but Im going to a relative's funeral this sunday
-oh I see, I get it
Even I think it a stupid excuse

True, and I'm Spanish.

>onii-sama and onii-chan
Awful. In official translation sounds horrible as there's no equivalent. In Full Metal Alchemist they hired someone who had to falsetto Alphonse's voice all the time and he kept saying "Hermano! Hermano!" Which no one fucking says in daily use. People refer to others by their names, it's kind of desensitizing to use the generic word, with the exception of papá and mamá.

Translations leave the onii-chan for moe purposes.

I've seen them use superior for senpai, señorita doesn't sound disrespectful to me. It all depends on the tone

>EL ONII-CHAN

It's where I get all my anime news

Who is this woman?
WHAT? WHAT?

She's wearing the uniform of our school!

She has a yellow button, she must be a freshman like us!

ICHINOMAE!

What? Suzuki-kun. This is the girl you like?
Of course not!
saves picture sound*

[Flashback]
1) One way to present scenes. In movies it's used to show one part of the past in this present medium. It's a technique to show memories.

2) Record of the present, from a vivid manner, experiences from the past - Definition taken from Koujien Diccionary 6th Edition

she's more like the annoying little sister type but she has the death flag of being in the manga club

>I have seen the future
>I know I can kill
Where was this from?

How old is the mother? Also where's the husband? Is the mother a good for nothing, dumb slut like Yasuko?

If you're reading classic spanish of course it would be awkward as fuck. It's strange even for us native speakers.

That being said, I actually feel spanish is one of those languages that have to be stylized in order to be readable. Read something like Neruda or Cortazar and is an absolute joy. Read a literal translation of an english novel and it's complete shit. Sadly, most manga translations fall on the latter category.