Can someone confirm this?

can someone confirm this?
i may or may not have possession of a baby and would like to train it.

Can confirm it happened to me and now i'm the strongest man on whole north east of Rwanda.

Please do not drop the baby.

are you saying this because you want me to do drop the baby?

are you saying this because you don't want my baby to be strong?

I don't know who to believe

Yes, babies bones are very springy and rubbery. Even if they fall a great distance they sort of bounce, like a rubber ball.

Man, Baki was one of hell of a ride. I wish they'd create more anime for it.

ke jie should have tried this sick strat in his match with alphago

Haven't you seen the gif where a child and mother get run over by a car the mother dies but the child that went under the wheel walks it off almost immediately.

There has been some cases, but you have to be a shitty human being to do so without being a super strong yourself.

That's impossible, because I'm the strongest man in north east Rwanda, you punk.

Nadege, you clown accept your defeat and face the concequences stop running from the authorities your public mud stoning has been postponed enough.

No. Yes. Sort of.
Baby vs concrete or other hard surfaces are as dead or deader than you and I.
However, babies benefit far more from a bit of soft cushioning than a high mass, fully developed human. A baby dropped onto very soft ground, a matress, some blankets, maybe even a bush or very tall grass may get as much use out of it as an adult would with a stunt balloon, though it's still dangerous because the baby's body has weak joints and breakable angles to land on.
Now cats have some impressive survival rates over long falls.

What's the difference between a bag of cocaine and a baby?

Just saw this on the news, a baby survived a fall from a 5 stories building, my mom said that is for the bodyweight, a baby is light enough to fall very smoothly, but you also have to consider the luck, is not a 100% fact, it just can happen if god want it to be.

why are doppo and shibukawa such fucking hacks? ali jr fought with jack and lost. he took some pretty bad injuries. then all of a sudden doppo and shibukawa show up and challenge him to a fight. They even had the nerve to say shit like "lol i wasn't even trying the last time", but this time i will try. when you are injured and obviously weaker than normal. They then justify their wins by talking about how "le true warrior is always prepared".

fucking hell even his father is picking on him. does anyone in this manga have any pride or honor

Bruh, there's a new series airing in july

Higher resale value?

Throwing babies doesn't make them strong.

damn that sucks thanks user.

so what can i do to make a baby stronger

i've figured it out. what is the most painless way to break bones? or is the pain needed to make the baby stronger?

That part was hilarious, butthurt city.

Doppo was being specially an asshole.

>so what can i do to make a baby stronger

dump it in a forest and hope for a bear to train it for you

Tampering with a kid body will only result into ruining his full potential, the subject must be full grown before realizing any of this practices, and yeah, breaking your bones will make new bones grow around your bones making them bigger and stronger, and yeah, it will hurt you, but we are talking about 16 - 30 year old people, not babies, even if it's possible the kid won't grow past that, being a super baby.

too risky. i dont plan on having multiple babies and hoping one of them survives in the wild

so wtf am i supposed to do. am i destined to have a weak baby?

Don't break it's bones yet. Once it's fully grown, find some cemented poles, like parking meters, and teach it to kick them repeatedly using the shins. Do this a minute or two a day for a few months, and the shins will become calcified through. Don't calcify too many longbones, it will hurt its ability to produce blood cells.
Overdoing the baby's muscle training is also stupid, it will hamper its growth. Instead, focus on the baby's flexibility and dexterity. Teach it basic stretches, and move onto more advanced ones once it has mastered supporting its own weight. Develop its motor skills with toys and puzzles. Time based games like Perfection can improve the baby's reflexes.

>put baby in blender
>baby's bones break on an atomic level
>baby's bones become harder than carbon tubes as a result

Babies are so flexible that they won't even blend.

will the baby become flexible if my friend donovan fucks it with his giga nigger cock?

FOOL
It's too soon to train it.
Now is the time to feed and nurture it.
You must give it more food then it needs, more love then it can handle, and put it in an environment where it will know that it needs to be strong and love and gravitate towards things that will make it more active and strong.

When it can walk then you must play with it! Play with the little bastard like your and it's life depended on it. Games of hide and seek, of tag, of simple guessing games, and even teach it basic tumbling and gymnastics to get them started.
Then it must rest and eat well, this will be the foundation upon which his power and strength will be built.

There will be no cuck faggotry cartoons that will train him in the ways of being a pussy and beta.There will be nature shows, sports shows, music(not modern brainwashing trash)and interaction with children his own age. There will be history lessons and poetry and music lessons.

The child will one day grow to hate you and resent the life it had. One that alienates him from the lesser weaker children. But that hate means nothing for it will know that you love them and that they are better then the lesser children that they wish to befriend.

There was some case of baby getting ran over by a car and just get off walking.

But don't take anything you read in Baki too seriously.

babyyyyyy fffffffffff......you know what CUMS next

Michael Jackson was just misunderstood in that one picture, right?

>july
lol no
with musashi you must wait until the dice read five or eight

I just tap hammers on my body. I makes very small fractures and they heal up easily. Just be careful not to bruise yourself too much.

Fuck off