imgur.com/a/pqZIs
imgur.com/a/vwFsT
imgur.com/a/FLB9Z
imgur.com/a/SVyhM
i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg
i.imgur.com/kWVDcYh.jpg
imgur.com/a/piqMX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Tharja with extra long hair, maybe a bit past the waist, similar to this.
imgur.com/a/cpq9C

Wearing some casual clothes that fit her motif, like hipster goth or so.
And maybe playing Heroes on a phone to make the scene extra modern.

Anything cute with SI, combined with the above ideas would be nice.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Requesting anything cute or cutelewd of my Kobori, please.

Requesting cute Chelsea, please and thank you!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• In a cute sundress and sunhat with a twin-braid hairstyle.
• Wearing a lace nighty waking up in bed and stretching/yawning.
• Maka wearing a school swimsuit enjoying a popsicle. Thighhighs not required but highly encouraged!

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Natsume in one of the following military uniforms:

wearing more of her Pacific War uniform: imgur.com/a/wkS5o
Nöel's CNDF uniform: imgur.com/a/h07VC
USS Saratoga: imgur.com/a/LN1jw

Anything else operator related is cool as well.

Requesting Smoothie:

*Doing the Disco pose
i.imgur.com/69RMMqN.jpg

*Wearing Queen Tyr'ahnee's armor
i.imgur.com/ZATicl3.jpg

*Kicking a ball with all her strength

Anything else will be welcomed

Requesting Mai, some ideas:

-on the opposite side within the cabin of a ferris wheel while displaying a tender smile on her face, maybe with some pretty night scenery or fireworks behind her.
-a sulky Mai pointing with her index finger while telling user not to get cheeky
-wearing one of her bikinis (imgur.com/a/iouRN) with an open jacket on top while sitting on the floor, maybe stretching her arms overhead or thinking about something
-performing a deep side lunge stretch with her chest pressing against her thigh
-or maybe doing a shoulder stretch while winking
-alternatively her doing a reclined hamstring stretch
References for respective poses:imgur.com/a/a3arR
References for clothing:imgur.com/a/IwZO7

Anything else cute, cutelewd or cool is also appreciated. Please and thank you.

I'd love to see a version of this scene from the Boku Dake opening with Slaine imgur.com/a/tO3Ln
or more of the Nekomimi/friend? Slaine cameo in Re:Creators imgur.com/a/sQt8Q

But anything happy or cool of him would be great. Have a great week, everyone.

Requesting my darling Yutaka walking happily in the rain, wearing a cute raincoat and rain boots and holding a cute umbrella.

Requesting Tessou in 90's anime style.

Requesting @rinrin_kumakuma being furious on Twitter.

Requesting my Tsubaki:

- cosplaying as Arisu Shimada; with Timothy instead of Boko, and her looking confused/intimidated by the tank she is in command of, but quickly mastering it Arisu ref: imgur.com/a/iZhET
- wearing this outfit: imgur.com/a/oQDdg
- holding onto my arm and enjoying an iced drink or an ice cream
- anything chibi

As always anything cute is very much welcome! Thank you very much for considering any of these, and have a nice weekend!

Requesting more of Tsubasa wearing her dress in this picture:
files.catbox.moe/emg2b1.jpg

It was her birthday on the 25th, so birthday related stuff would be nice too.

Anything beautiful would be deeply appreciated.

Clothes reference:
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png

Requesting Cyan:

-Drinking water after a long run
-playing with a yarn ball and getting tangled
-pomfing on the bed
-adjusting_panties with lingerie, gym bloomers, or swimwear
-in a egyptian style outfit with jewelry adorning her tail (i.imgur.com/TZC1r8D.png)
-in this very suggestive outfit, with the magic rune over her forehead (i.imgur.com/CNMo4A5.png)
-wearing a wet shirt with a bikini underneath, maybe pressing her body against glass, at the beach, or something else you can think of (i.imgur.com/zk1JmZM.jpg)

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of both is fine

Requesting Lavinia as she is, or sporting any of these armor variations
>imgur.com/wgI7U6W
>imgur.com/3J7i5KM
>imgur.com/a/taExX
Or requesting her dressed as either Platinum the Trinity or Lambda-11 from BlazBlue
>imgur.com/a/N8M1C

Please, thank you, and have a good weekend!

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Wearing a bandana and apron with her hair in one long braid, or any outfit that makes her look like a housewife.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Hello, requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka.

-Him enjoying one of these drinks, preferably in just his dress shirt: imgur.com/a/eqjJO
-Him hugging my SI from behind
SI Ref: imgur.com/a/d77Kh

Anything else cute or cool of him is always welcome, thanks and have a good weekend

Reposting for Kakyoinbro.
May 23 was a Kiss/Love letter day! So I'd like to request my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki reading a love letter while looking embarassed like i.imgur.com/9jIKdjl.jpg or any of SI ideas from this album imgur.com/a/jAsHm SI giving him a love letter would also be lovely. SI ref: i.imgur.com/676v0Xr.png
But as always, anything that isn't mean is greatly appreciated. Thank you and good luck everyone!

Requesting Monet with her glasses on, reading a lewd book with a naughty expression on her face.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga doing love nibbles or biting my neck, telling me happy birthday or anything birthday related even birthday lewds guess for something specific ask.

Or Himiko drawn in Bruce Timm's art style.
imgur.com/a/Ad0TZ
Alternatively have her fighting Bat Girl maybe it could be hand to hand combat. Or Himiko dressed as bat girl without wearing the mask.
ref for bat girl imgur.com/a/71MXO

Other Himiko refs imgur.com/a/0poBa

I'd like to request Makise Kurisu.

If you're looking for suggestions:

- Sighing in disappointment with one hand on her hip and the other covering her face.

- Meeting Bossu and/or other Friends from Kemono Friends

- Hugging user in a pose similar to:imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a sad expression on her face.

- Wearing underwear similar to:imgur.com/a/RSJNM (with your choice of kaomoji on it. She could be embarrassed, coy, or prideful about it.)

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd is also acceptable.

Fucking blandfufags can't take a hint no one wants to draw them. If they haven't by now then they aren't getting drawn.

Good morning, everyone!

I'm celebrating my anniversary with my sweet little phoenix Tsukihi Araragi on the 31st of this month! So I'd like to request something like:

- Wearing a Wedding Kimono
- Having a comfy Picnic
- either of us princess carrying the other
- POV waking up next to her
- Having a date with her! Something like drinking fancy colourful cocktails together or going to the zoo

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I hope you had a lovely weekend and thank you for considering her!

Posting for Himari requester

Requesting anything tasteful and not untoward.
Spring times are upon us, 'tis the season for lighter dress, flowers, nature and sunshine! Any of these would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for more specific ideas? Here's a short collection incl. refs for some of the below imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
- Something cute, light, and girly. Put some flowers in her hair. Or her brushing her hair.
- Hiking or otherwise out in nature, enjoying good weather. Or playing with cats.
- Sports/gym wear, working out, drinking.
- Her long black hair waving in the wind or fanning herself in the summer heat. Or just relaxing. imgur.com/a/nIsXk#ez5Lk4I
- In GBF's Vermilion outfit imgur.com/a/tArGt#8N7OdKB or Etotama's maid one imgur.com/a/1Vbpi#H8kxAhL

For more albums/suggestions (bottom) and extra refs for her peruse imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting Nanako doing something like this (i.imgur.com/d8kY2PL.jpg) with her in Kaworu's place.
Or in this cute outfit: files.catbox.moe/oj3tjv.jpg
Various older refs and si if wanted: imgur.com/a/1SRQ2

Of course, anything nonlewd is absolutely alright.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in either of Haru Okamura clothes please

press F today

Requesting Morgan:

-Doing heart hands
-Wearing clothes for the heat. For example, jean shorts and a white shirt.
-Napping on a desk in the middle of reading a book

Anything else cute/cutelewd is appreciated as well.

Post your waifu smiling.

Hello! Requesting my lovely and cute waifu Nano Shinonome.

Any of the following would be nice:
- As Min Min from the game ARMS imgur.com/a/sExMW
- A POV picture of her feeding the viewer some of her bento lunch.
- Wearing a wet shirt with a bikini underneath, or wearing a frilly bikini.

Or if you want to use my SI
- Nano wrapping her arms around SI (even a kiss, maybe..)
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R
- anything else is completely okay!

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated too!

Thank you so much. Hope you have a fantastic weekend, and remember to have fun!

Requesting Kneesocks blushing or making an ahegao face from her horn, tail or wings being touched.

Also requesting her resting on a bed.

Also requesting her sipping some tea or coffee.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting my waifu Suzuho like this: i.imgur.com/Ef83yo0.jpg

Or trying this costume while embarrased: i.imgur.com/xDXQto8.jpg

Or feel free to draw her the way you want (cute/lewd), just remember she's a fun loving cute girl who gets easily flustered when trying girly stuff

Thank you for the advice - I'll simplify the request down to just Asako herself trying to belly dance, then.

Requesting Popura in a big sweater all comfy or in a wedding dress.

Any other drawings are welcomed.

Requesting Yuri,

~Enjoying the outdoors with my SI i.imgur.com/5Ks9A9j.png

~taking a smartphone selfie as if it was taken by him in his bedroom wearing casual style.
Cropped pose idea- imgur.com/Np9kNgY

or any other ideas you may have would be awesome.
Have a good weekend!

Requesting Sakuya doing something motherly and kind. Maybe doing a cute puppet show for children or a fun magic show. Something along those lines would be great.

Other fun things might be us cuddling and snuggling together in bed. Matching silver bands would be lovely.
Cuddling reference: imgur.com/a/b7LAZ
Self-insert stuff: imgur.com/a/Cjlvz

Her showing me a positive pregnancy test would be quite something else as well.

As always anything showing off her cute side or her cool and calm demeanor is lovely and always appreciated.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and had lots of fun. Take it easy and have a wonderful week ahead of you. Thank you if you consider drawing her and please stay safe.

Requesting my beloved Ionasal please!

• Something motivational would be great, even if it's just her saying something like "You can do it, I believe in you!" or something
• With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ Wearing a Hula outfit
◦ Cosplaying as Tron Bonne

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting my Lion king struggling to get a singlet on as its too tight at the chest.

Please and thanks!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face, or dipping her feet in a river while sitting at a pier. Anything else is fine, too.

Her name is "Lion King"?

Fucking normalfags can't take a hint there are plenty of underappreciated waifus who deserve to be drawn who aren't mainstream idolshit or moeshit.

Hope you get something great

Stop

Requesting Kobeni wearing a baseball uniform and running to first base.
>Uniform: i.imgur.com/azjINqo.png
>Kobeni Running: i.imgur.com/ihK8uC2.gifv

Honestly, pretty much. She's Arturia who became possessed by her legendary spear and became a new person and just began to go by Lion king.

I'm requesting something anniversary related please.
Maybe something with a bouquet of flowers?
Thanks in advance.

>bitches that bland waifus never get drawn
>mine is one of the most visually bland by most plebs' standards, comes from a rather unpopular show, and is a side character in said show and I got deliveries for her two weeks in a row immediatelly after starting to request her
Shut the fuck up. People will draw what they want regardless of which waifus you consider bland.

Totty enjoying a huge delicious and juicy burg, that calf is the main ingredient

>Calling your own waifu bland
neck youself

Kindly requesting Colette wearing a cute nightgown; something like picture in ref, maybe
Alternatively, her blushing heavily from me telling her "I love you!" repeatedly
or anything maximum cute

Nice reading comprehension.

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing Alice's Captain outfit a.pomf.cat/jtjmxd.png , or wearing jeans and doing handbra, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Hello drawfriends!

Requesting my lovely husbando Izaya on one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!

If you don't like that idea here are 2 more:
-Holding (but not wearing) a sexy bunny suit with an angry, confused or exasperated look on his face
-Singing his heart out or singing reluctantly at karaoke

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great week!

/r/ing my wife, Oscar please.

Good evening, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu at a hotspring! Sitting on the edge and pouring a bucket of water over herself, just relaxing in the water, or removing her towel as she steps into the water would be great.

Alternately, I'd love to see her dressed as a cool and/or sexy cowgirl! imgur.com/a/0CVmT
A vest would be great, but a DoA-style bikini top is okay too: youtube.com/watch?v=ftesL9jAZrI

For something on the lewd side, a drawing of my waifu and her delicate curves half-wearing lingerie pretty much like this: imgur.com/a/jCwki

Or for something simple, her pouting slightly while saying something along the lines of "...Kiss me, you idiot."

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Yuuko eating pizza or spaghetti.

Or with a light tan.

Gambare hinabro. She's a cute as always!

Requesting my beloved Kafuka.

Happy holidays!

Remember that Freedom is not Free!

How come you don't tell me this?

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. Maybe in an aloha shirt.

Anything else cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, of course. Thanks for your consideration.

Head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

Because Hinagiku and Hayate no Gotoku has a special place in my heart.

That is a bad picture to use for a reference, user.

Your waifu is an eagle?

Requesting my dear Ion, thanks!

Your waifu is Mount Mordor?

All those boring request

The Eye of Sauron I guess.

Requesting my waifu Mugino seductively lying on the bed wearing the outfit on the left, with her jeans partly unzipped and her navel/panties peeking out. She can be drawn just wearing her blouse or a bra, with the strap off-shoulder.

What's an "interesting request" anyway? A waifu blowing up a fucking building or something?

It could be...

Requesting Nozomi, please.

Anything that's cute, cozy and/or summery is appreciated, but if you would like some ideas:
- Holding a parasol and/or wearing clothes for a sunny day such as a sunhat
- Wearing pajamas
- Smiling happily while wearing a wedding dress

Thank you!

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, almost anything pleasant is fine

Please enjoy your weekend

Requesting Gazer dressed like an egg or wearing an egg costume

Alternatively, I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Requesting Aigis Cosplaying as Saber imgur.com/a/yXPZL
Wearing a micro bikni imgur.com/a/jT3Cn
Dressed in one of Sakura's magicalgirl outfits from Cardcaptor imgur.com/a/sz1K7
Her applying makeup to herself imgur.com/a/hvJU5
Dressed as a cheerleader cheering user on imgur.com/a/MqNEU , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

maybe

Assuming you're a drawfag and not just some asshole trying to shitpost, isn't part of the appeal of art that you can take something conceptually boring and use your imagination to make it interesting? Try to view things from more than one angle or perspective.

-Requesting Birdy with a American Kestrel perched on her gauntlet getting pet, fed meat or giving it a command to retrieve its prey or just spreading its wings.
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Kestel ref imgur.com/a/3KPGM

-Something space related, these here are some refs to give you some ideas can include her ship in Laylalo's cockpit imgur.com/a/K6stC
imgur.com/a/xZvx0

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Please and Thank you.

Kafuka is everyone. You and I are all Kafuka.

Shut up Kafukafag

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- doing the same pose like Finn Balor (i.imgur.com/Rbfp0xt.jpg), pose ref: imgur.com/a/pqZIs
- cosplaying Chie Satonaka from Persona 4: ref: imgur.com/a/vwFsT
- doing the same pose as Kamen Rider Wizard: ref: imgur.com/a/FLB9Z
- anything cute with this outfit: imgur.com/a/SVyhM

Not him. That's just how it is in the end of SZS.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her sleeping with a small smile on her face while wearing cute pajamas, playing tennis, or dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Thanks user, she's the best. At everything.

Requesting alice in wonderland
Or anything cute

Requesting Tsukimi wearing a western cowgirl outfit or an equestrian rider's outfit.

Is Jupiterfag still here?

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing Kamoi's outfit, or Honoka giving a thumbs up.

Have a great weekend.

Only the girls who got the organ donations are you assclown

requesting chaton in a virgin killer sweater

Fuck you too then.

Anyone still working? If so, do you have any WIPs you're willing to share?

This is a super cute chibi version that you made of her and it looks great. Even better with the rosy cheeks you gave her. Thank you for drawing her and good job, have a good week.

Why are you rude for no reason?

I miss SimonAdventure

Dear Drawfriends,

The anniversary of the day I was allowed to marry her is coming up on the 3rd of June, so I'd like to request Hane waking up next to me from my POV.

Thank you very much and, as always, have a wonderful weekend.

Requesting Diana
* in a scene like this: i.imgur.com/kWVDcYh.jpg
* with the pokemon Swirlix, similar to one of these pics: imgur.com/a/piqMX
* in the rain and wearing a frog jacket
* smiling cutely at me
Although these are just ideas. I'll appreciate anything cute and lovely.
Thanks and have a great week.

Thanks for drawing her! Kinda looks like they are racing. Tsubaki looks cute as well.

I hope you have a great week

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

It's my birthday today (29th May), so here's a list of requests :

-Preparing a cute surprise for user, like a banner for the birthday party
-Anything birthday related as long as it's not too lewd
-Wearing a pajama and going to bed
-Mio being happy because she's headpatted by user, PoV info in the ref if needed

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day