WHO IS LISA PAGE??? Uncovering all public info

The MSM reports that she is just another face in the crowd, an unlucky recipient of another far right-wing conspiracy. But, what do they know?

According to latest text messages leaked on the 19th, her messages are labeled "outbox" which means that the messages were downloaded or extracted from her phone/account!

>Lisa Page, an attorney on detail from the FBI's Office of the General Counsel and a former trial attorney with the Criminal Division's Organized Crime and Gang Section.

What else is there to know? Who does she associate with, who has she worked for? What is she doing now? Hiding? We need to know!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/special-counsel-attorney-departs-for-fbi/?ftag=COS-05-10aaa0h&utm_campaign=trueAnthem: New Content (Feed)&utm_content=59cdd0fa04d3014720fa982d&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook
google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/news/2017/12/peter-strzok-lisa-page-fbi-trump-texts-affair/amp/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7hsc71/huge_peter_strzoks_wife_removes_all_evidence_of/
whitepages.com/name/Tamara-Najarian-Page/Westerville-OH/u78y7ke
scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Who fucking cares. Do you not understand that all the news coming out is prepping the normies to drain the swamp and expose Israel.

bump of justice

>Do you not understand that all the news coming out is...
Written by the internet? Yes, I was aware. Thanks for reminding us.

No. The news on TV faggot. Fuck off George Webb.

Check. From last thread reporting for duty. Thank you for taking my advice. What do you need lad?

Bump
Lisa Page:
Left FBI as of SEPTEMBER 2017

cbsnews.com/news/special-counsel-attorney-departs-for-fbi/?ftag=COS-05-10aaa0h&utm_campaign=trueAnthem: New Content (Feed)&utm_content=59cdd0fa04d3014720fa982d&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

You are the new OP here, I am about to play Battlefield and relax, I've been trying to research and compile info into a timeline for like 10 hours already.
You are the chosen one, I'll be back in an hour or so.

See if you can figure out her whole career, where she was born, who she knows (I found the OP image of her and Al Franken by typing her name into Google)

Bump
Lisa Page:

Left FBI in September of 2017

google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/news/2017/12/peter-strzok-lisa-page-fbi-trump-texts-affair/amp/
Peter Strzok left in August 2017.

Ok. Night friend.

Strzok Took Part in the Clinton Email Investigation & Reportedly Altered the Language of the Findings

Strzok Graduated From Georgetown University & His Wife Works at the SEC

Strzok Was Named in a Lawsuit Against the F.B.I. For Its Use of Polygraphs When Interviewing Applicants

Having a difficult time digging info up on her

This thread may have info. I haven't looked at it all yet.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7hsc71/huge_peter_strzoks_wife_removes_all_evidence_of/

I am not sure what all you have so I am just looking for stuff I think could be of use.

Her mom
whitepages.com/name/Tamara-Najarian-Page/Westerville-OH/u78y7ke

Bump

publicrecords360 says her alias is "Li Page"

Good job but Whitepages sucks. If someone could sign up for Spokeo like I did last year to expose Antifa that would be nice. Spokeo offers search of practically anyone, including all social media info. Do this and you will be friend of all people.

Bump. In return can somebody tell me at what rank I start getting uniforms on ww2 multiplayer? I'm at 31 and all uniforms are locked?! What do?!

lmao ive been wondering the same user
also bump

protip play battlefield instead, cod sucks. Battlefield is a destructible environment, it even allows emblems, look at mine for example:

Sorry for derailing thead

bump

bump stocks did nothing wrong

pretty sure you have this by now
scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed

More mom info:

Tamara Najarian Page age 65
From: Westerville, OH 306 Belle Haven Pkwy,Westerville, OH 43082 (614) 898-7421 [email protected] Previous Addresses: 12068 Beaufait Ave, Northridge, CA 91326,
1694 PO Box, Westerville, OH 43086,
000306 Belle Haven Pkwy, Westerville, OH 43082,
7312 Sale Ave, West Hills, CA 91307,
184 Baranof, Westerville, OH 43081,
2373 Liverpool Ct, Columbus, OH 43229,
7312 Sale Ave, Canoga Park, CA 91307,
120680 Beaufait, Northridge, CA 91326,
12680 Beaufait, Northridge, CA 91326 Possible Relatives: Stephen Butler Page,
Lisa C Page,
Ashley Erica Page,
Steve B Page,
Trust Page Other Phone Numbers: (818) 360-8065