Brappening

Anyone else notice how white women are becoming more gross and nigress-like?

Anytime I point this out people call me a faggot who obviously prefers twinks, but it's clear as day that white women are getting fatter and uglier.

I think fat women are gross desu.

it's lack of values.

niggers don't have any values and since we abandoned ours, we are turning into niggers. at least those who abandoned

aw man id fuck it tho

Americans were always fat hogs.

Go do it leaf, but do it before the nigs get her first.

It's a survival strategy.
Their only options are increasingly unhealthy mates so their mind makes them find them attractive for at least a chance to make offspring.

Whats wrong user, you never buried yourself balls deep in a fatty? Feels breddy good as long as they're not butterfaces or oddly proportioned.

BRAAP** PFT **PFT**

Take the T H I C C pill.

No. I've found them to get more attractive and they are almost easy pickings. They are practically throwing themselves at me but I am waiting.

Second post best post.

What do you get out of posting farting noises in the internet?

I'm fairly sure you are part of a small minority of 'braap' posters, but I'm confused at the intentions.

Do you do it because it turns you on? Is it a fetish hidden as a joke? Explain your fucking behaviour because I keep seeing this and it's retarded.

Fucking fat white bitches is awesome. I like all pussy. Fat. Skinny. Short. Tall. Idgaf. Women be women. But something about a fat white girl is just nice. Always the best sex. Best BJs. Kinky af. Usually subs so I get to slap them around. Love my big girls.

You meant after that hot fatty I posted, right?

Don't worry about what anyone else calls you. Stick to your natural desire, only you know what will make you truly happy. They are just saying it to be retarded / give in to social pressure. It's good that people like that (who settle for less) exist actually, because there has to be someone to love the leftovers. You will have the last laugh when you finally get that petite clean white girl you wanted.

I would lick her blumpf two scoops.

Aw that fucking forehead fat. Nevermind.

The final redpill.

Like the exact same thing isn't happening to white men.

You two know full well why they do it. If you can figure out all the reasons somebody would throw a rock through a stranger's window, then you can figure out why people act the way they do on the internet. You can also figure out that piecing together the how's and why's is not worth the effort.

You shouldn't doubt your abilities to understand, and of course if you get tired enough of seeing it you can simply hide the threads and posts and not give the person a single ounce of attention.

>reverse searching THAT

hearty kek

>even fat girls won't fuck me

Most of the issues this place have with women would be solved if they could get pity fucked by a hambeast. This is just sad.

I would impregnate that woman on the spot, you're just a fag OP.

>Anyone else notice how white women are becoming more gross and nigress-like?

Not just women.

>white women

That's a broad fucking term you know, do you know how many white women there is on this earth? And you honestly think they are all falling into the one and same line of acting and looking. What are you stupid?

In my country it's the opposite. More and more people are exercising, and because there are tutorials and info about everything they're looking better and better.
I can't wait for spring.

I'd unironically fuck the living daylights out of her.

>braphog
This needs to be memed into reality. I'd bet this would be an effective way to put an end to nigger culture in white women.

>t. roastie

literally the final pill, because you die if you ingest more

Maybe you just live in a poor area where obesity is prevalent/rising. All the chi ks I see where I live are thin as fuck. I only see fatties occasionally in public transport but that's it.

I can literally smell that just by looking at it.

The Mac Pill.

Fat women are sexy desu.
Like fucking a marshmallow, maximum /comfy/.

What a fat disgusting pig.

jesus christ, I'd just kill myself if I ever reached that point. Flaky sharted-up skin akl over your legs and backside...its fucking horrifying

My GF Is thicccccc and I have no regrets.

You're a faggot who obviously prefers twinks.

Women like this have always existed, the mothers of these girls looked the same due to genetics. It's just that now that gay men aren't controlling any more what kind of pictures get published thanks to internet, we see them.

Blame the betas enabling obesity. These women should be shamed until they change their ways. Instead we have these low standard cucks that give them money for being fat.

post some Mac Pills.

The questiin remains. Who unironically breeds with those fatties? Beer goggles are not an excuse at this stage. Besides beer goggles make ugly girls look cuter, not fat chicks skinnier.

American (((culture)))

there's always been fat women, it's just now with the internet they have access to the market of dudes who like fat chicks

same
looks like yours likes to be choked too

I don't think the women themselves are changing much physically, but I think hollywood and "bodylove" bullshit has convinced every 3/10 bingo-arms cunt that she deserves a rich, handsome, doting guy.

I want that scrawny cuck to watch me go 8 inches deep inside her

POP OFF JAMES

>I don't think the women themselves are changing much physically

You'd be wrong.

Because it's fucking funny

>women are practically throwing themselves at me

Sure, if we're delving into the distant past, but look at the line that falls within most of our lifetimes.

That being said, men have just as much responsibility in maintaining their weight, too. Obese men are just as disgusting as obese women.

>constant trend
>"distant past"

Good Lord.

Betas who otherwise wouldn’t be getting any at all

STICC ONLY

Take the fat pill

You nëüfægs need to learn what THICC is. Protip: Its not the morbidly obese hogbeasts being posted

Disgusting fattie.

I'm surprised the chair isn't snapping under the pressure

>Dine Another Day
>Thunderthighs
>The Man With The Golden Gut
>License To Grill
>The Buffet Is Not Enough
>Quantum of Cupcake

>nazi flag
>auchwitz-mode "girls"
czechs out

gross you can see her bones

more like Diet Another Day

Touché.

I bet you've never seen a woman that thin before huh?

Chubby chaser detected.

Kek.

Just go with twinks they are far better and qter anyway.

Follow your leader

>Just go with twinks they are far better and qter anyway.

This buttslut speaks the truth.

based indonesia

Beautiful face

>shoulders wider then hips

That is a tranny, isn't it.

bad news bro, she's like 6 feet tall and one of those raging nordic atheist feminists. I would tho

Just look at this hunk! Women drool over this like crazy.

It's the next Tomb Raider of course

Fatter the better

The times when a thin waist was promoted as well as tank tops. Now all we have is fatties. FeelsBadMan

Mate, niggers are cancer. You have cancer in your "united" states which aren't even united that much!

By having the cancer around, it infects the minds and ovaries of local species.

You are simply observing "pollution outcome"

Alicia Vikander, not a tranny.

>primitive humans statue
>people that like fat are mentally primitive

Well is anybody going to help "her" up? Looks a nasty tumble she has taken there on the dangerous "sand"

#bringbaclprojectharpoon

becoming gross and nigress-like is just a side effect of obesity. As size and bodyfat percentage increase the rates begin to catch up with black women. The real alarming trend is the men who accept this, the ones who prefer these so called thick women. It goes to show how human sexuality is developed in childhood that the ones raised mostly by the television accept this jewish grooming.

Why do all these thots have the same fucking face? Looks like Michael Jackson or some shit.

i have a fat fetish and grew up in a house with no tv. whats the explanation?

looks like a skinny dude

Fat-shaming is bad, skinny-shaming good! We need our people in the fashion industry and other industries as well. Ugly niggers being casted for shows, interracial adverts, and etc.

The problem here is American culture and rap. Non-American teens try to copy it and it’s bad. Rap is one of the biggest problems and it’s ruining our future. It being such a mainstream thing and so accepted is telling. There’s very little resistance to that filth.

It's the fat acceptance movement + they eat like cows and sit on their asses all day complaining. Bitches will get fat.

When you are fat you are not a real person

She’s most likely fitter than you