>>157816875

god they're so fucking ugly

if youtube didn't manipulate their platform these jews and others like casey neistat would never be popular

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kbR1SXIje1U
lp.org/faq/
youtu.be/d47Jibt-EOE
latimes.com/world/la-fg-france-muslims-street-prayer-20171110-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This entire video is loud and annoying. I get it, the guy screams on stage. It's not fuckin funny

In the video they get mad at people shilling Bitconnect and then shill for 2 cryptocurrencies later on.

Because Bitconnect is obviously legit and an actual crypto currency
youtu.be/kbR1SXIje1U

It feels like he's reading a script.

Bitcoin really bothers them because it was designed from the start to be a good currency

Fuck Jewish people.

They're complaining about bitconnect which was a legit scam you fucking retards

yur damn right

I don't fuckin' give a fuck, faggot, fuck Jewish people. Period.

How did YouTube manipulate their platform, Mr Schizophrenic Leaf?

What is wrong with "her" face?

Jew.

Apparently that guy is at the back of the bus

biiiiiitcoooonnnnneeeeecccctttttttt!!!!

Bitconnect was clearly a scam. Some coins are clearly pump and dump confidence scams and are not actually being used for real transactions at all.

What was that you stupid fuck? Huh, faggot?

I want to fucking burn this couple alive.

t. bitconnect

Fuck up you little bitch.

t. Blacked dot com shill who is jewish and has a horse faced wife who can barely speak english or emote an emotion

It's funny in a "Fuck you, shitcoiners" sort of way

I dont get how this guy got so popular, even by youtube standards. His content is just tame and boring.

>the jews
lol, i like how "the jews" is some monolithic entity that somehow includes every jew

are they all mentally linked? how does each jew download his orders from the jew hivemind?

>Steal Sam Hydes humor without the intelligence
>Shill your videos on Sup Forums for over 2 years (I have seen them do it in 2012)
>Get noticed by Filthy Frank TV and get comments and top comment on all his videos giving him roughly 300k viewers on a wim in 2013
>Reddit loves Filthy Frank so they migrate over to h3h3 since its more tame and less racist
>????
>Profit

Bitconnect is a scam you fucking retard.
If you're going to attack these jews maybe don't look like a retard doing it.

Samuel Hyde should've mogged this little kike rat harder

i first knew him because of his .exe videos, which were original idea
then he started commenting videos which was also pretty funny
now i think he's going full jew but his content was ok back then
yeah he stole sam's idea once but thats it. even sam himself said ethan isnt copying him and his channel is mostly all ethan original shit

I would smash this faggots face into the pavement and probably make him more attractive after dragging his ugly mug a mile across the pavement

Dumb fucking kikes can't control bitcoin, even low-tier kikes can feel it in a gut-level. Bitcoin is going to eventually lead to gassing the kikes, and the rats can feel it.

Get ready for blockchain fueled gas chambers

No. No. FUCKING STOP.

He stole the beanie, fuppa, reaction videos, humor, public video ideas. Sam has said for certain he stole his shit, and it got to the point where Ethan jew'd up so bad that he went back to one of his earlier videos and added a disclaimer in the description that its sam hydes original idea. Ethan is a fucking jew and stole his ideas, even the EXE videos copy Sam's early video edits along with the YouTube community already making that shit for years.

BITCONNECT WAS A PURE SCAM AND IF YOU LOST YOUR MONEY TO IT YOU 100000% DESERVED IT

NOT EVEN GOING TO CLICK ON THIS SHIT VID TO GIVE THEM VIEWS IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRYPTO PLEASE DONT TALK ABOUT IT!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@!#!@#!@#!!@

Buy the dip faggots, best way to fight jews and have extra cash

t. Lolbertarian

ERROR: ARGUMENT NOT FOUND

I AM CONSERVATIVE

who is this sam? i want to watch sams videy-o's and see for myself.

>reaction videos
i dont care what you say, one man does not get a monopoly on reaction videos just because he was the "first". that's like saying every sci-fi tv show is just copying star trek and star trek should be the only sci-fi tv show

I am nationalist. Get on your knees and suck my fat dick nigger

libertarians are conservatives... and liberal.. wow it's almsot like the left-right dichotomy is a vast oversimplification that retards political dialogue by design.

huh maybe

but i swear sam said he had no real beef with ethan and he said beside the mindblown video his channel was ethans doing

>Sup Forums is so stupid it doesn't know the difference between bitcoin and (((bitconnect)))

>A FUCKING YOUTUBE VIDEO
LMAO AT YOUR LIFE

ARE LIBERTARIANS LIBERAL OR CONSERVATIVE?
Libertarians are neither. Unlike liberals or conservatives, Libertarians advocate a high degree of both personal and economic liberty.

lp.org/faq/

Until you see Sams original reaction video and how he set up his camera, humor, etc then you cant talk. Hell you havent even seen his early videos or current ones! What the fuck you trying to prove?

H3h3 used the sitting back camera at his side with monitor in a dimmly lit room usually wearing a beanie or some burger clothing sceme. Sam did it first and his humor is 1:1. Watch the video labeled IMG (cant remember the numer combination)

dude, you don't get it, they're JEWS
that means everything they do or say is a plot against the white man. don't need to watch the video to know that. they get their orders through those beanies, each jew hat has a transcranial interface designed for the transmission of orders direct from the jew hivemind

> (You)
>huh maybe
>
>but i swear sam said he had no real beef with ethan and he said beside the mindblown video his channel was ethans doing

Reddit drama says otherwise. Ethan got so pissed when sam named the jew

Just like Youtube e-celebs depend upon MSM to exist, cryptos also are utterly dependable on the $

i asked to see sams videos
i dont even know the dudes last name
just post a link or something i can type into youtube search

meanwhile a format is a format. just cause one dude perfected a format and others copied it with their own spin doesn't make it a bad thing.

what do you want? a patent system where "sitting in a dimly lit view in stupid clothing reacting to youtube videos" gets a patent and no one else is allowed to do it without getting sued? would that make you happy?

everyone is copying everyone, there is no completely original way of doing anything.

well im just quoting sam from when he was replying to people from his hydewars channel

>Ethan from H3H3 is in on le jewish global conspiracy

fat mike from nofx sure turned into a yuppie

Its called COPYING. As a comedian you dont steal jokes, dont steal setups, etc. He did that. Stop holding to your shit belief that has been completely destroyed by me in literal seconds.

youtu.be/d47Jibt-EOE

He stole his jokes, his style, and everything down to a T. If you dont research it and go off of he said she said shit then you belong on reddit

There was more shit on reddit with a literal shitshow between sam and ethan. Sam killed him so bad that he ran away like the soylet he is

comedians accidentally "steal" jokes all the time. there are only so many different ways you can comment on airline food without infringing on jerry seinfelds comedy patents. oh wait, comedy patents aren't a thing because nobody gives a fuck.

i'll watch the video and get back to you. but i'm expecting it's just the inspiration for a new genre of youtube videos rather then a source peoplejust copy and ripoff directly

/thread

Jesus christ dude, well you should probably learn the ethics of comedy before you post again too.

Is the girl retarded? Or on something the whole time?

Do they meet and discuss these things??? How does Ethan connect with the financial bosses? Is he a forced meme from the jewish elite?

I'm just saying. He's doin' press-ups, sit-ups, workin' on his six pack, his muscles. You should go see for yourself.

she's not retarded, just a jewess

nobody gives a fuck
there are real issues and problems in the world

yeah, it's a format
he's sitting in a dimly lt room reacting to videos and i guess since he was the first to sit in a dimly lit room reacting to youtube videos that nobody else is allowed to ever do that again?

what?

yeah i dont see it
ethan has a similar sense of humour and video style, thats it

You can be inspired and use the format in a way that makes it unique to your own. But if you copy the entire format, jokes, and even camera style.,.. Well... Fuck you and die in a fire

HAHAHAHHA REPLY TO IT AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER. I SEE YOUR ID DONT TRY TO PLAY ME

Sam Hyde needs a visit.

>You can be inspired and use the format in a way that makes it unique to your own
that seems to be what he did
>But if you copy the entire format, jokes, and even camera style.
dude, nobody has a monopoly on "lazy cinematography" and if there was a patent on that, theres no way sam was the first

"the format" is just reacting to youtube videos. thats not something any one person owns

the jokes arent even the same

you're such an autist

How much Jewish kike do you suck daily since you are in defense mode for (((Ethan)))?

Go back to shilling for google captcha nigger

He's one of them you fool. All the e-celeb online-panhandlers are kikes (be it IRL or in spirit, though Im pretty sure Sam is one given his looks and associations).

Weev is a kike
Sam is a god

i'm not the jew, you sir, are the person of jewish ancestry. running a classic character assasination scheme.

According to youtube there is a special list of channels considered trustworthy which have green light to the front page and higher sponsor's support. Of course they have higher priority in search results. And don't forget about plebbit. Have you seen what happens there? The whole platform is just promotion shithole. Political, commercial, etc.
You can notice that among highly promoted youtube channels there there are suspiciously many people of long-nosed nationality.

If you're interested in crypto, research Chainlink. Fast if you would, now that it's still under 1$.
You won't regret it (probably).

lol fucking shills
go back to /biz/ pajeet

Shut up leech

hello fellow white people
isn't it disgusting how we don't put our money in banks anymore and aren't race mixing enough?

he actually said good things about bitcoin in the video and he just made fun of bitconnect which is a well known scam that recently imploded.

it's like you just see the nose and then apply a strawman from there without even paying attention

Took this in Norway, bitch.

latimes.com/world/la-fg-france-muslims-street-prayer-20171110-story.html

Fake news from Russia, loser.

Fakest shit I can find here is the claim that (You) took that picture. And that it was taken in Norway. please insult me with facts burgerfriend

That's not an argument, and I don't take orders from racelets. Fuckin' Japanese in this bitch, faggot. HUH??

Bitconnect has nothing to do with Crypto. It was a ponzi lending scheme with shitty tokens

Try to control the edge there cowboy

Why should he, you homophile? I was going to say the same thing before I saw his comment. Bitch.

Why the fuck would I care about these people at all

Youtube doesn't favor Ethan and Hila.
Reddit, however, does. That's more than enough to make them big.

Bitconnect was a poo in loo scam, not kikes. And yeah if you were dumb enough to fall for it you deserve it. But yeah breads like these are a good reminder how absolutely retarded Sup Forums is and out of touch with reality

Try and make at least a little sense there cowboy

Stop calling everybody cowboy, Hoss. Or I'll fuckin' smoke you with that Glock, nigga.

I think there's a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Bitcoin has not yet learned how to be centralized, and I think we’re gonna be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Bitcoin is not going to be the decentralized currency that it once was in the last years. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Bitcoin to make. It is now going into a centralized mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Bitcoin will not survive.